Prince Louis, Princess Tessy and Family, Current Events 1: March 2007 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not 1986, and where did u get the info from, and also i some where read that he was born in 1986, howcome?

Last edited:
The official website of the Luxembourg Grand Ducal family states that Prince Louis of Luxembourg was born on August 3, 1986. Wikipedia has him as born in 1987, but listed as 1986 births…

Out of the two, I'm inclined to believe more in the family website than Wikipedia... :flowers:

What I know is, he shares the same birthdate with Charlotte Casiraghi, 3 August 1986:rolleyes:

Whoops, my bad.:D

not 1986, and where did u get the info from, and also i some where read that he was born in 1986, howcome?

:)How come what? If you knew his birthdate, Shikah Pal, then why did you ask in the first place?

In Some websites i have read that he is born in 1986 and in other websites i read that he was born in 1987 so i got confused, i know that Charlotte Casiraghi was born on 3 August 1986.

The official website says Louis was born 3 August 1986; yes he does share his birthday with Charlotte Casiraghi.

Yes, quite often wikipedia is wrong . It even said that prince Sebastiens' birthday was on April 17 while in fact it is on April 16.:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a new pic (i think!!) of Louis, Tessy and Gabriel. It's at the communion of some little princess in Belgium! (Sorry I don't remember her name). The picture is in Point de vue if anyone is interested!

i'm really interest to see it!! please can you show it???

Very cute, and I love Tessy and her little smile

It was on March 1, 2008 :) see here: The Benelux Royals Message Board: Confirmation Archduchess Gabriella of Austria, granddaughter of Grand Duchess Joséphine-Charlotte

It was the communion for six-year-old Princess Eleonora "Nora" of Auersperg, who is the daughter of Prince Franz Joseph of Auersperg-Trautson and his wife, Archduchess Constanza; and the confirmation for fourteen-year-old Archduchess Gabriela of Austria. Gabriela is the daughter of Archduke Carl Christian and Princess Marie Astrid of Luxembourg.

Constanza is the younger sister of Carl Christian, and they are both Lorenz's cousins. Nora and Gabriela are first cousins.

Last edited:
I like Tessy's hair in that pic, too. I wonder if it's naturally wavy.

Such sweet pictures! Gabriel and Noah are both so big now, and so cute! Noah seems to be much blonder than his brother. I don't know much about the family, so does he get it from Mom or Dad's side? Maria Teresa seems to be quite the doting grandma!:flowers:

Gabriel's cheeks are always so red :D

Such sweet pictures! Gabriel and Noah are both so big now, and so cute! Noah seems to be much blonder than his brother. I don't know much about the family, so does he get it from Mom or Dad's side? Maria Teresa seems to be quite the doting grandma!:flowers:

Noah seems to have inheritted hair like his father's. Louis was just as blond when he was a baby.

Noah really has gotten so big! He is adorable so is his big brother. Grand Duchess Maria Theresa seems to be a really doting grandmother:flowers:

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Henri and MT have really made a very public effort to embrace Tessy and especially Gabriel and Noah. Out of respect for Henri's father and brother, I think they had no choice but to deny titles for Tessy and Gabriel at first. Considering that Jean's children were eventually made Princes and Princesses, I think Henri will do the same for Gabriel and Noah and whatever other children that Louis and Tessy may have once they are sure that the marriage will work out. If they are still married in another 5 years or so, I can see Tessy becoming Princess Tessy of Nassau.

Tessy looks very elegant in her blue suit and hat at the Fete Nationale. She also seems happier in these photos than she has appeared in earlier photos.

Oh yes. She looks great. I would say that even much better than Alexandra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom