Prince Louis, Princess Tessy and Family, Current Events 1: March 2007 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how Tessy comes across. She is very likeable. I also like the way she "took advantage" (and I mean that in the best way possible) of her new position of privilege, getting a Masters at SOAS and writing her thesis on bioterrorism. Who's to say she wouldn't have done that on a scholarship regardless of having met Louis but in her position, I'd totally do the same thing--get into the best possible university and contribute to society with your knowledge and connections. I think that trajectory is great when so many young ladies in her position would probably rather go into honorary heads of charities and not know much about them, or dabble in fashion. So kudos to this young lady.:flowers:
I fully agree...well said !:flowers:

I like how Tessy comes across. She is very likeable. I also like the way she "took advantage" (and I mean that in the best way possible) of her new position of privilege, getting a Masters at SOAS and writing her thesis on bioterrorism. Who's to say she wouldn't have done that on a scholarship regardless of having met Louis but in her position, I'd totally do the same thing--get into the best possible university and contribute to society with your knowledge and connections. I think that trajectory is great when so many young ladies in her position would probably rather go into honorary heads of charities and not know much about them, or dabble in fashion. So kudos to this young lady.:flowers:

Is she writing a PhD thesis or is it a master thesis?

i agree, those are some accomplished young ladies the lux family has incorporated...

is tessy done with her master / phd then? are they still residing in london, then, i assume?

Several events in a short amount of time. I wonder if they use their holidays for events.

Is it just me or does it look like Louis stores his clothes in a laundry basket?

Read the interview Luxarazzi had with Prince Louis. His interview and discussing his struggle with dyslexia will help others who have dyslexia or who are struggling with it.

Princess Tessy was a Geneva yesterday to support International Women's Day

Luxarazzi: Princess Tessy Supports International Women's Day

From Tessy's Instagram:
I had a wonderful and very constructive discussion with HE DR. Coffie, minister of public Hygiene of the #republiquedecotedivoire at the celebration of international women's day 2016.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCseT43hRWD/?taken-by=tessy_de_luxembourg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCshKJOBRcq/?taken-by=tessy_de_luxembourg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCsJPyPBRY3/?taken-by=tessy_de_luxembourg

Video of Tessy's speech
My @unaidsglobal introductory speech in Geneva in honour of #Internationalwomensday2016 I cut it for Instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCr59yohRRN/?taken-by=tessy_de_luxembourg

Tessy and Louis
We are ready for the 'Achievement Award Ceremony' at charter accountants Hall.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCs8xRbhRb_/?taken-by=tessy_de_luxembourg

tessy is so active, it's great to see!
she seems a fun loving, nice person to be around.

Thank you for making me discover her Instagram... with lovely pix !

I love this little family they really have appeal IMO and I really like Tessy she has gone to all lengths to make her place in the Royal Family

I also like a lot of this Royal family. It would be nice if Stephanie and Alexandra also had an official account on Instagram.

Very lovely in fact!

Someone suggested her that she should abort Gabriel?

I never heard of that, but because he was conceived before marriage, I suppose they had some hardship from society in general, well at least is what I understand of that beautiful message.

Sadly today I think there are still people who would have rather seen Tessy disappear off like a royal mistress of the past. Louis certainly would not be the first prince to knock up a girlfriend. There were sadly likely people suggesting he pay her off and pay child support, and go on with his life. Instead he chose to stand by her, welcome their son, and marry a few months later.

Louis and Tessy are a great example. They have been married for nearly ten years. They have two beautiful sons who seem well rounded happy kids. They have continued school, pursued careers and are active in Luxembourg even though not in succession.

Its pathetic in the 21st century there are still people who think an 'unplanned pregnancy' is the woman's problem and men can simply pay their way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom