Prince Louis, Princess Tessy and Family, Current Events 1: March 2007 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice! It is very lovely to see pictures of Prince Louis with his children. Prince Louis reminds me of the Grand Duke Henri in his twenties. Louis has a striking resemblance to his Dad! :D

Princess Tessy is a great wife and the bride of a royal line, is seen as a great mother. A wonderful family.

for some reason Tessy looks older than she really is... you never would have guessed she had a baby at 20

Louis and Tessy's sons are so cute! I think they will become heartbreakers in the future :heart:

Very precious pix ! Heartwarming... they are so cute !

The boys are so cute! Tessy looks very nice and seems like she is a good mother.
How nice this has become an annual event.

Does anyone know what's Louis doing right now?

Louis and Tessy are studying in England. No specific information were released.

I thought they were studying in Florida.

They did but they moved to London a few months ago. Maybe they are done with their bachelor's degree and are now studying for a master or something.

How I love this family ! And how the boys have grown !

The family is utterly charming. The Lux royal family seems possessed of good heredity and good sense. What fun to see them! I think GD Henri should give them succession rights, perhaps when Gabriel is ten (I would do it now if I were Henri but I am more impulsive perhaps). Maybe they would not even want succession rights but I think they should have them. Just my impulsive opinion.

I think it's great that Prince Louis and Princess Tessy attended the Garden Party hosted by the Archbishop of Luxembourg and also brought their sons along to the party. I liked the family picture at the event.

I agree with everyone, the GDF of Luxembourg is my all around favorite even though they are more low key than the other Royal families. Louis and Tessy and their children are always adorable to see.

I simply can't wait for Felix's wedding...I am hoping that Gabriel or Noah or both will be in the ceremony.:p

Louis is getting more handsome and regal.

Yes indeed he is, Mariel. He and Tessy are a sweet couple and have made a beautiful family together.

Beautiful couple ! Louis is improving physically every day !

She is really lovely and so likeable !!! And prettier and prettier !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom