Prince Louis, Princess Tessy and Family, Current Events 1: March 2007 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The school Collège Alpin International Beau Soleil where he studied have two sections, one French and one International. The French give a "Baccaluréat général" in literature, economics and socials science and science. And I read on Wikipedia (yes I know!) that Louis wants to work in the humanitarian field.

The school Collège Alpin International Beau Soleil where he studied have two sections, one French and one International. The French give a "Baccaluréat général" in literature, economics and socials science and science. And I read on Wikipedia (yes I know!) that Louis wants to work in the humanitarian field.

He did his internship with the Red Cross in Geneva while he was attending university there so it is likely that whoever wrote the wiki article was right about what he wants to do with his career. There is no reason to do an internship with the Red Cross if you aren't interested in humanitarian or NGO work.

Well Grace Marie I don't spot Princess Tessy in the pix you mention... is she only mentionned or do I need better glasses ? LOL !
Princess Tessy are so important to me as they are so rare !

You need to scroll to page 74 to see her picture. I kept clicking to see all of the pictures when I spotted the one of her.

I can't link that photos. You need to zoom photo to see it clear. There is even write "la princesa Tessy". Page 75 and 79 in group of girls. She's dark hair now and like the rest of party wears white dress.

Yes she's ony page 75, wearing some rather ridiculous shoes.

i can't seem to be able to load the magazine :(
can someone post the screencaps?

Tessy is very pretty and cute and is wearing great shoes.

Lovely pic ! Thank you so much ! As I said earlier pix are so rare they become precious !
By the way I love the shoes !

i can't seem to be able to load the magazine :(
can someone post the screencaps?

It took a little while to load for me, I had to wait.

Tessy looks lovely in white and I do appreciate those "ridiculous" shoes (it's a girl thing to appreciate such things)! :)

On the down side the party looks like jail - a boat, an island, a strict dress code, then standing around watching football.

I personally didn't like Tess dress (especially stars on pardon nipples) and shoes really looked like Leticia type ;)

Fortunately you can't see the stars very well in that picture. In the later group picture they are horribly obvious.

I do see the point about the party being a bit like jail. I'm not a fan of all one color parties....

Hadn't realized that Tessy was on another picture as well, thank you irishthanhy :flowers: So here is a screenshot of Tessy in the group picture. On the other photos the dress actually looked quite nice but those stars :whistling: ...

Here's the last one

:ermm: Aw come on ladies, Tessy's dress is tame. The white starfish on white background simply give the white dress a bit of oomph and pizazz.:)

Did the entire family go to Ibiza or did Tessy go alone?

:previous: Well that explains why she's always got a big smile on her face
Party girl :champagne:
Mum :brush:

It's a tough life being a princess!:whistling::whistling::whistling:;)

Why do you think she parties too much ?
Have you heard of a lot of parties or seen a lot of party pix with her ?
Just curious and interested

and kids stayed with Maria-Teresa as always ;) :whistling:

How did you know the kids are with MT? Does it say in the article? Sorry, I can't read Spanish.

Anyway, I don't think it's wrong for a mum to take a day out every now and then for herself, if she knows the kids will be well cared-for in her absence. In any case, it's a bit hard to say how many parties is too many parties - how would we put a number on something like that?

And how do we know really how many parties Tessy attends? I'm sure there are others here who have much better resources than I do :flowers: but "number of parties" is one of those things that can get inflated very quickly as gossip travels from person to person. There is also that matter of perception. Because party pictures make the news and cleaning up after the babies doesn't, it can sometimes appear that someone is spending a lot of time partying when actually it's only a night out every now and then.

And Tessy is still very young - not an excuse to be irresponsible, mind - but it shouldn't be too surprising if she does go out more than expected. As long as she's still spending sufficient time with her kids and being a good mum - that's what matters.

Why do you think she parties too much ?
Have you heard of a lot of parties or seen a lot of party pix with her ?
Just curious and interested

I hear stories about her party all the time, and to my humble opinion 4-5 parties at one week just little bit too much
and I think i've seen more pictures of tess with glass in her hand rather then with kids :ermm:

How did you know the kids are with MT? Does it say in the article? Sorry, I can't read Spanish.

Anyway, I don't think it's wrong for a mum to take a day out every now and then for herself, if she knows the kids will be well cared-for in her absence. In any case, it's a bit hard to say how many parties is too many parties - how would we put a number on something like that?

And how do we know really how many parties Tessy attends? I'm sure there are others here who have much better resources than I do :flowers: but "number of parties" is one of those things that can get inflated very quickly as gossip travels from person to person. There is also that matter of perception. Because party pictures make the news and cleaning up after the babies doesn't, it can sometimes appear that someone is spending a lot of time partying when actually it's only a night out every now and then.

And Tessy is still very young - not an excuse to be irresponsible, mind - but it shouldn't be too surprising if she does go out more than expected. As long as she's still spending sufficient time with her kids and being a good mum - that's what matters.

it wasn't in article, it's in talks around Lux ;)
I wouldn't mind if she was on some party in weekend, but as I heard (not sure if I believe it ;)) she is at university and party in the middle of the week doesn't help u achive degree :D
I'm sure she loves boys! just wish she would do something with her life or for country ;)

Tess is about 24 years old. Most 20 something women that I know go out several times a week. Unlike Tess though, most of these women don't have children. If she didn't have children, we wouldn't be discussing this. There is nothing wrong with having a night out here and there for young mom or someone going to school. It can become a problem if its every night or if is more than a couple of times a week.

has she ever gone to charity events?

never heard about it :D

Tess is about 24 years old. Most 20 something women that I know go out several times a week. Unlike Tess though, most of these women don't have children. If she didn't have children, we wouldn't be discussing this. There is nothing wrong with having a night out here and there for young mom or someone going to school. It can become a problem if its every night or if is more than a couple of times a week.

If Tess was ordinary girl we wouldn't talk about her at all ;)
The moment she said "yes" to Loi she also said "yes" to responsibilities and certain rules :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom