Prince Louis, Princess Tessy and Family, Current Events 1: March 2007 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a while since we have seen them. Are they busy with school, or just taking time off from appearances?

Tessy Antony de Nassau celebrates her 23rd birthday today.
:flowers:

Gosh, the couple is so young! I sincerely hope their marriage will work out ant that they will be very happy with their two lovely boys and any other children they might have. I can understand the feelings of his parents when they learned he was going to be a father. My own oldest son, became a father at 18 (the bride was 15). Their child is now 22 years old, but unfortunately the mariage didn´t work.

Please remember there is a separate thread for birthday wishes here.

Question of Title

I'm sure this has already been addressed and if so can someone please direct me to the answer; but based on my understanding of the changes to Lux law, shouldn't Louis's wife Tessy, and sons, be entitled to the title of Comte(ss) de Nassau.

Arrêté Grand-Ducal of 21 Septembre 1995: the title of Prince/Princesse de Luxembourg is reserved for the children of the sovereign and the heir to the throne. It also stated that the descendants in male lineage of the sovereign should be styled as Prince/Princesse de Nassau with qualification of Altesse Royale and that the descendants of non-approved mariages should be styled as Comte/Comtesse de Nassau.

Still thank you for all the lovely photos.
If I had the technical know-how and the technical devices, I would
like to contribute, too.
By the way, for Tessy Antony I have a great deal of sympathy, she
is sweet.:sleep:

I'm sure this has already been addressed and if so can someone please direct me to the answer; but based on my understanding of the changes to Lux law, shouldn't Louis's wife Tessy, and sons, be entitled to the title of Comte(ss) de Nassau.

Arrêté Grand-Ducal of 21 Septembre 1995: the title of Prince/Princesse de Luxembourg is reserved for the children of the sovereign and the heir to the throne. It also stated that the descendants in male lineage of the sovereign should be styled as Prince/Princesse de Nassau with qualification of Altesse Royale and that the descendants of non-approved mariages should be styled as Comte/Comtesse de Nassau.

Like it says, "non-approved marriages". Louis and Tessy weren't married when they had their first child. I believe that they will eventually be styled with some sort of title, but not right now.

Thanks sgl and randomlyKeira for the photos, Tessy looks really pretty.

It's nice to see Tessy with a royal-style headpiece, after with a tiara.
Seems she's well-accepted in her hubby's "royal" family despite having no title.

Have any Christmas or New Year's photos been released of this family? It seems like they have really been out of the spotlight this year. Does anyone know how they spent the holidays?

Has there been any sighting of Tessy and family recently ?
When exactly is the octave celebrations this year ?

No recent sighting of the Louis family.

The Octave was on the 2nd and The Grand Duchess attended alone. Pictures here.

Thank you, it is such a pity we haven't seen them

The procession of the octave of our lady of luxembourg is celebrated on the fifth Sunday after the last Sunday of pascuas( or Holy week), that is this Sunday, the day is this Sunday 17th.

To where was attended maria teresa it went to a few preparations that are realized before the procession

to waiting this Sunday to see to the all grand ducal family!!!!!!

Do you mean the 17th of May?
The procession of the octave of our lady of luxembourg is celebrated on the fifth Sunday after the last Sunday of pascuas( or Holy week), that is this Sunday, the day is this Sunday 17th.

To where was attended maria teresa it went to a few preparations that are realized before the procession

to waiting this Sunday to see to the all grand ducal family!!!!!!

It was good to see Louis and his family at an official function. The boys are getting so big!

They are really a beautiful couple, I love seeing pictures of their family.
Louis and Tessy are so young, yet behaved in such a mature way in a very difficult situation. And they do seem to be very happy together.

Aw, you beat me to it!

I think it's nice how Louis is cool enough to pose for a picture with a tourist. All we have to do is twist an ankle :D.

Or pretend to twist an ankle... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom