The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 12:00 AM
Heir Apparent

Luxarazzi: Princess Tessy to Speak at Women Economic Forum

Old 02-01-2017, 07:07 AM
Heir Apparent

It will be nice to see her again as her Instagram has just stopped !

Old 02-13-2017, 10:32 AM
Serene Highness

She is back on Instagram with a good pic of her and Prince Louis and the caption,
"After 8 months of separation we find ourselves balanced and happy---strong as a team should be. People can judge as long as We cherish our friendship and incredible parenthood that keeps us unified for life. Louis is such an amazing man and I will always love him."
I like Tessy but don't understand why she feels the need to comment and explain her private life to people.

Old 02-13-2017, 10:46 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Sorry but I can't take any of this seriously ... at first she is asking for privacy in the difficult time of separation, then Tessy starts posting again most private things.

Maybe it's just me but I always find it ridiculous that people separate and then feel the need to say that they are the bestest of friends and will always love each other bla bla, describing the ex as 'amazing' and 'incredible' ... if that is so, why did they separate in the first place and did not work on the relationship a bit longer?

Of course nobody knows whats going on in private but what about keeping your mouth shut in public, instead of going to positive extremes, obviously the separation has been caused by severe problems.
Old 02-13-2017, 11:14 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
She is back on Instagram with a good pic of her and Prince Louis and the caption,
"After 8 months of separation we find ourselves balanced and happy---strong as a team should be. People can judge as long as We cherish our friendship and incredible parenthood that keeps us unified for life. Louis is such an amazing man and I will always love him."
I like Tessy but don't understand why she feels the need to comment and explain her private life to people.
Quite.Not unusual in that family,I discribe it as mental diarhea.
Old 02-13-2017, 11:20 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Ditto.

ZIP IT TESSY. PLEASE.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 02-13-2017, 11:42 AM
Courtier

Quote:
This tends to happen when you haven't learned the most importance maxim in any royal family, 'silence is gold'. She feels a need to prove something, show something, and from a human perspective, it's easy to understand, but when you're included in a family of such stature and position, again, silence is gold.
Then again, it's a new world, and social media rules.
I'm not sure it benefits a royal family to be ruled by it though.
Old 02-13-2017, 11:45 AM
Majesty

agree. Don't understand the need to publicize this. But now we get more info, they have been separated 8 months, summer.
Also her name on Instagram is now tessy "from Luxembourg" not "of Luxembourg.

Well. hope they continue having a good relationship
Old 02-13-2017, 11:59 AM
Imperial Majesty

Hmmmm maybe she's trying to shift the blame onto him by saying very public manner, that she will always love him? Indicating he's the reason for the end of the marriage.

Either way, she needs to stop talking about it.

LaRae
Old 02-13-2017, 12:01 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Sorry but I can't take any of this seriously ... at first she is asking for privacy in the difficult time of separation, then Tessy starts posting again most private things.

Maybe it's just me but I always find it ridiculous that people separate and then feel the need to say that they are the bestest of friends and will always love each other bla bla, describing the ex as 'amazing' and 'incredible' ... if that is so, why did they separate in the first place and did not work on the relationship a bit longer?

Of course nobody knows whats going on in private but what about keeping your mouth shut in public, instead of going to positive extremes, obviously the separation has been caused by severe problems.
it is indeed a bit confusing.

however, i have to say i liked that tessy kept us updated on her ins and outs as we wouldn't have otherwise known about the great work she was doing.

Quote:
agree. Don't understand the need to publicize this. But now we get more info, they have been separated 8 months, summer.
yes, interesting that she shared that they had been apart for a while. i guess it is good that they had time to reflect on this next step before they announced it publicly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucien View Post
funny term but describes it perfectly. i remember MT publishing an interview where she bashed her mother in law. as much as i like MT, i think it was not the wisest of ideas as now the press keeps quoting that interview every time that her relatioship with JC comes up.
Old 02-13-2017, 04:44 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I have similar sentiments to the other posters when it comes Tessy's return post on Instagram. I don't understand why she feels the need to justify her situation with Louis when their divorce has already been made public. I've noticed that Tessy likes to share information about her private life on Instagram, and because of that perhaps posting this just came naturally to her - but I still think that keeping quiet would have been better.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 02-13-2017, 05:16 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucien View Post
Two(married in) members who behaved badly in the press in the last 35 years does not mean that indiscretion is the order of the day in the Grand Ducal family...quite the contrary.

The Luxes are one of the most discreet of all the families. Tessy-and in the past her mother-in-law-are aberrations.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 02-13-2017, 09:08 PM
Majesty

Being grown-up, Princess Tessy is cognizant of negative/positive consequences her Internet social life may entail. I trust that she can deal with the situation.
Old 02-13-2017, 09:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think the post was actually quite nice? It's good when a divorcing couple can co-parent well and show each other respect.
Old 02-13-2017, 11:27 PM
Imperial Majesty

Honestly I see nothing wrong with her posts. She isn't revealing private details. She isn't airing fifty laundry. She us simply making a statement.

Why should she leave it up to the palace? She is divorcing, she is no longer a member of the family. They don't speak for her anymore.

As long as she doesn't slam Louis or his family, or air embarrassing information about them, I see no reason to complain.
Old 02-13-2017, 11:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

I don't understand why Tessy posted this. She has no right to publish private things of her and Louis - that they were separated already 8 months ago. It is their private business. Why Tessy felt the need to publish this?

It there coming some news at the press so she had to tell that she and Louis haven't been a couple for a long time now?
Old 02-13-2017, 11:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Tessy's post isn't terrible. My main issue is it disregards her own request for privacy from a few weeks ago. Although her instagram remains private, she shared with her 4500+ followers. Of course it would become public. Luxembourg's Wort has an article about it.

It's possible Tessy (and Louis?) felt ~3 weeks was enough time. While their split is recent news to the public, they've been apart for much longer and seem comfortably "divorced" already, if not officially.
Old 02-14-2017, 08:57 AM
Serene Highness

There's nothing wrong with the post, per se, but posting things about your private life just invites people to talk about it. It's defensive and really pointless. Even major celebrity couples have learned not to add "fuel to the fire" when they're going through a separation and just keep quiet after that first pro forma press statement about their divorces and afterwards keep mum. Does she think of herself as a celebrity? A public figure? Is that direction where she sees herself in the future?

Old 02-15-2017, 12:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Luxarazzi: Princess Tessy Becomes UNA-UK Patron

Luxarazzi: An Interview with Tessy and an Upcoming Event

Motherhood by Tessy de Luxembourg – KensingtonMums
Old 03-02-2017, 12:15 PM
Majesty

Article regarding Tessy's Instagram posts, where she writes that she misses him
Tessy de Luxemburgo 'echa de menos' al príncipe Luis, de quien se acaba de separar

Closed Thread

Tags
prince louis, princess tessy