Prince Louis, Princess Tessy and Family, Current Events 1: March 2007 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
great article by tessy. i am glad she wrote it and chose to put herself out there. she could well lead a life 'in the shadows' still retaining her royal privileges and living a 'private life' having the best of both worlds, yet chooses not to do so and use her position for the good of others. go tessy!

A very thoughtful article by this accomplished young woman, wife and mother.

https://instagram.com/p/BOnNaIEl-TW/

A post tonight from Tessy about her husband Louis. Some strange wording in this, I hope everything is ok for this couple. I haven't seen any photos of Louis in Florida with his family.

To be honest I have thinking something is up. I follow Tessy on instagram and found the fact that Louis was never mentioned a bit odd and second I wondered about her spending Christmas in Florida with her friends but no family other than her sons. I hope everything is ok with them.

Hmmmm that wording is a bit interesting. Perhaps though English is not her first language?

LaRae

Ah she didn't spend Christmas with her husband? That's a red flag.

LaRae

Aside from this latest post, she doesn't seem very effusive when it comes to Louis as a husband--there's praise for his being a great father but not much mention of her feelings, other than respect. In her 10th anniversary post, she also said something like, "no matter what the future holds."

So either things have not been okay for a while or she doesn't like being demonstrative to Louis on Instagram.

I also found interesting her wording about him, "he has not had an easy life." I know fabulously wealthy people have all sorts of challenges but I'm always curious as to what those difficulties really are. In my world, "not an easy life" translates to being poor, having no money to pay bills, working 3 jobs to pay off student loans. Lol

I also found interesting her wording about him, "he has not had an easy life." I know fabulously wealthy people have all sorts of challenges but I'm always curious as to what those difficulties really are. In my world, "not an easy life" translates to being poor, having no money to pay bills, working 3 jobs to pay off student loans. Lol
That's exactly what I think when people speak about "not easy life". Not having enough money to pay bills and or not having enough to feed yourself and your kids. In my case "not easy life" goes the way of education, I want to continue studying but I face economic dificulties and it seems a difficult aim to pursue. World is injust, there are some who are rich and don't give a damn about education, and others want to continue the studies to college/university and can't because they don't have financial support. But life is unfair, always was and will always be.

For Louis case, maybe "not easy life" is because of what happened between him and Tessy? Being royal means no privacy but most all means that you need to follow some traditions and protocol, and he conceived a child before marriage, I'm not into the Luxembourg royal family but maybe he had a hard time because of what people view of him? Cristicism? Or maybe...he has some health problems? Who knows...

Last edited:
My first idea about "not an easy life" is actually much more related to emotional life, lack of support from friends/family etc..

It's a peculiar instagram-post; can imagine lots of "old style" royals cringe at publicizing messages like that ;)

Hmmm definitely a 'cryptic' post that could raise flags. Atm I'd more inclined to think its somehow connected to Grand Duke Jean who has been in hospital, he has been in hospital for a number of days with bronchitis, this may explain why Louis is not with his family. I have to say I'm clutching at straws; it seems odd to post something like this before any official announcement as its bound to raise concerns. Alternatively, looking back at some of her other posts she does do deep and meaningful posts from time to time. Time will tell...

Louis's mother has said that he struggled with dyslexia which was not diagnosed until late in his childhood. He didn't learn to read until much later than his peers.

That would contribute to a difficult life no matter how wealthy and privileged.:sad:

Tessy's tendency to discuss her personal life on social media strikes me as inappropriate, undignified for her rank...sorry.

Last edited:
The message is odd. It is quite unfortunate that Princess Tessy uses instagram to discuss her private life. It seems that she learnt nothing living in the reigning family.

Thats an odd message, is that her formal instagram? Given that she has graduated from a British University, that English isn't that good.

This is Tessy's own private instagram account, she doesn't have an official one. She is the only one who updates it, mainly with private things.

I’m trying not to read too much into Tessy’s post. Could be end-of-year reflections, especially after 10 years of marriage and being young parents. Maybe Louis prefers to be more private so she respects that and doesn't post about him frequently. Not everyone wants to be all over social media. Her instagram mostly features her work and activities. Any posts of Louis/GDF appear to use photos already publicly available or from her own phone/camera.

She posted a Christmas message with Louis on the 11th. I think people are making a mountain of a mole hill here. She doesn't post about Louis a lot, but they've also been together for quite a while. Perhaps she simply doesn't feel the need to boast about her love on every other instagram post. From what I can tell, she's been in Florida visiting her best friend for the holidays. Perhaps she and Louis are secure enough in their relationship, after over a decade, to be able to have a vacation apart from one another.

People have asked her outright on her instagram post if they are splitting up and she hasn't responded.I think they are a great couple and hope the best for them.

Her latest post is a picture of her and Louis (from National Day) which to me must mean theres no crisis because I doubt even Tessy would post a picture of Louis if they were splitting up with all this talk going on.

Does anybody know who is Claudine Smith?
Her name is written in Tessy's bio in Instagram

My first idea about "not an easy life" is actually much more related to emotional life, lack of support from friends/family etc..

It's a peculiar instagram-post; can imagine lots of "old style" royals cringe at publicizing messages like that ;)

Well, comparing to royal princes even back in the 1930s (remember the swedish princes), who had to abandon their love or give up all rights to the throne and titles the Luxembourg-situation was a very easy one! In the old days Tessy would have had an "illegitimate" child without any hope of having an official life together. If he still would have had married her, virtually nobody from the family would have attended the wedding. There wouldn´t only be pressure from family members, but also from the church (even 60 years ago the catholic church would have regarded both of them as sinners) and politicians. Louis´ young family would have been banned from court.
None of that, luckily, happened to them! Tessy was as welcomed into the family if as she was a foreign princess. The grand ducal couple stuck to their son and adore their grandchildren. He seems to have a very close and supportive relationship with his siblings.
So I guess the Princess must have meant something different! Perhaps he had learning difficulties at school and suffered from it, was mobbed etc.?

Last edited:
Tessy changed her Instagram account private yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom