Prince Guillaume, Princess Sibilla and Family, Current Events 1: May 2003 - Feb 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no, mt's family had ties to the pro-american batista government. there were even some rumors circulating that her family was or is related to him.

It probably helps!!!! MT came from a wealthy family but Sibilla probably came from an even wealthier family...

I agree - if you look at the women that have married into royal families recently, you wouldn't call a lot of them wealthy... that's not an insult to them :eek: just a sign of the times!

i know this is off track... anyone here live in canada... dad got an offer to transfer to there or california and he chose canada.. im moving in a month...

back on topic... i think whoever felix marries will be alot like his aunt

bad_barbarella said:
i know this is off track... anyone here live in canada... dad got an offer to transfer to there or california and he chose canada.. im moving in a month...

why do you think he'll marry someone like his aunt, and by aunt, do you mean sibilla?

bad_barbarella said:

You mean Felix is going to marry someone VERY VERY wealthy and comes from a very aristocratic family? Yeah i can imagine that...

Good luck in Canada! Wow...leaving Australia for good?!

hillary_nugent said:
You mean Felix is going to marry someone VERY VERY wealthy and comes from a very aristocratic family? Yeah i can imagine that...

Good luck in Canada! Wow...leaving Australia for good?!
yes but i may come back in a few years... my dads a scientist... he got transfered...

i dont know lol mabye felix with marry someone like cinderella ;)

Does Sibilla's family own some big giant corporate company? Or did they inherit their riches through generations of accumulation? did i just rhyme? hahahaha

I thought it might be nice to show some pics of the newest edition to Guillaume and Sibilla's happy brood - these were taken at young Prince Jean of Nassau's Christening (August 8th, 2004) at the church of Contern, Luxembourg. :) I particularly like the photo of the three Jeans! :D

1. The three Jeans all together, 2. family group, 3. Sibilla, son and Archbishop Fernand Franck, 4. In the church, 5. Sibilla, Guillaume & (L-R) Paul-Louis, Leopold and Charlotte.

Attachments

• Baptism - three Jeans.jpg
    Baptism - three Jeans.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 318
  • Baptism - Jean de Nassau2.jpg
    Baptism - Jean de Nassau2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 502
  • Baptism - Jean de Nassau3.jpg
    Baptism - Jean de Nassau3.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 294
  • Baptism of Jean de Nassau4.jpg
    Baptism of Jean de Nassau4.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 907
  • baptism - Jean de Nassau5.jpg
    baptism - Jean de Nassau5.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 536
The only other pics would be from different events like the weddings of Duchess Elisabeth in Bavariand Countess Gabriela von Waldburg-Zeil. Also there were some pics from Josephine-Charlotte's seventy-seventh birthday celebration. Both Guillaume and Sibilla attended along with their eldest three children.

Thanks for the pics katielouise ^__^ who are all those kids in the second picture? is they from Sibilla's side of the family? Didn't Guillaume, Felix, Louis, Alexandra or Sebastian go?

yeah i thought they did as well...i think one of the kids weren't there though...Felix?

Well, some of those little kids are probably Jean's (son of Jean and uncle of Jean) - but truth be told, I don't know for sure! As for Henri and MT's children, I think I saw Alexandra and maybe Sebastien there but I don't remember seeing the oldest three! :)

The RLF tend to pass names on to each other...hahahaha it would be a unique name among the Guillaumes, Jeans etc...

I had never seen these two wedding pictures.

Attachments

• gs1.jpg
    gs1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 489
  • gs2.jpg
    gs2.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 465
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom