The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2005, 08:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by destiny
i can see guillaume with an older woman, maybe five or six years older. and happily setting down with a family.
lol are you serious? i can't really seeing this...i can see him marrying a woman close to his age but younger but mature for her age...i hope this business with Felix is all gossip :(

Old 07-12-2005, 08:01 PM
Commoner

Can the administrator please email Drimal.

Old 07-12-2005, 09:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Can the administrator please email Drimal.
No member of the Moderating Team will be e-mailing Drimal to get him online to have him confirm or deny this bit of gossip; that is not our job. And it's rather presumptuous and bossy to dictate to us what to do or how to go about our role, especially when it's to merely feed your curiosity as opposed to when someone is being attacked or ridiculed for comments or because the forum's rules are being violated.

When Drimal finds time next to log in here then Drimal can comment on the matter as he so pleases but he will not be forced to comment on the matter.
Old 07-12-2005, 11:56 PM
Courtier

I have a crazy idea about this, but, here goes.

I read somewhere that a lot of the homicides and things that go on in this world are "copycat crimes", ie, people emulating the crime of a known or wanted criminal that was given a lot of media attention, simply because everybody knows that crime is the quickest way to get famous, right? Some examples would include Heriberto Seda, a serial killer who committed several homicides à la the Zodiac Killer, an unknown serial murderer from the 60s. Also, you have Jeffrey Dahmer, who was actually a copycat of a British serial killer named Dennis Nilsen.
Now, watch me seamlessly tie back into the topic at hand.
Perhaps there's a girl in Luxembourg who has met Prince Felix several times, or is good friends with him, or knows him from school, or whatever. She's seen what happened recently with Nicole Coste- Prince Albert is giving Nicole a pretty decent sum of money in child support and gave her a villa to live in, along with her other children that aren't even his [IIRC]! Pretty sweet deal.
So this unknown girl, who probably IS pregnant by someone other than Prince Felix, thinks to herself, "Gee, look at that. Maybe I could say that Felix is the father of MY baby and I could get child support and a beautiful house to live in!" Hey, he's rich, right? He's handsome and a prince. No one would put it past him. Especially since it's kind of a family tradition [his uncle Jean fathered a child out of wedlock, and so did his great-uncle Charles].

This has happened a lot with Prince Albert- there was a German actress [Bea Fieldler] who claimed that her son was his, but a blood test proved otherwise. Also that Tamara Rotolo woman, who named her daughter Jazmin Grace Grimaldi [in the USA you can give your baby any last name you want, doesn't have to be the mother's or necessarily the father's even] and claimed that Albert was the girl's father. I remember reading a report that said if Albert were possibly the father of her child she would have had to have been pregnant for something like 15 months.

Just a thought I'm tossing out there. It could just as easily be complete and utter nonsense. Or it could be true. Who knows? :)
Old 07-13-2005, 09:23 AM
Commoner

Administrator

Administrator,

No, one is trying to boss you around or tell you what to do. it sames to me you take everything out of context. everyone is entitled to his/her point of view . yes you may own the board you you donot own the posters. you really need to become more polite and professional. You are to quick to jump the gun!
Old 07-13-2005, 11:43 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Administrator,

No, one is trying to boss you around or tell you what to do. it sames to me you take everything out of context. everyone is entitled to his/her point of view . yes you may own the board you you donot own the posters. you really need to become more polite and professional. You are to quick to jump the gun!
If she doesn't own the posters, as you say, then how could you possibly expect her to command someone to comment on this situation, as you wanted her to before? Just a question, don't jump down my throat.

Anyway, over at the Benelux Royals MB, there's another girl from Luxembourg who has said that since Luxembourg is such a tiny country, rumors fly quickly, but she hasn't heard anything about Felix and possible fatherhood. I think this whole thing is probably just some unfortunate publicity for the Prince.
Old 07-13-2005, 12:26 PM
Commoner

Administrator

Administrator,

If You Have Something To Say To Me .post It. Donot Email Me .

Secondly, I Didnot Demand Her To Do Anything. If Someone Ask You A Question. It Is Up To You To Intrepret It The Way You See Fit.

From The First Day I Posted On This Board I Have Getting Emails From This Administrator Telling Me What To Do And What Not To Do. She Might Own You'll But Not Me. I Find Her To Be Very Immature And Highly Unprofessional..

Futhermore, I Would Like Her To Delete My Name And Information From Her Forum, I Will Not Be Writing This Board Anymore.
Old 07-13-2005, 05:29 PM
Courtier

Alexandria is one of the most professional, politest, and well-rounded administrators I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and working with. Your post did sound like a demand, and there is no reason for your personal problem with the administration to be posted publically.

As for Prince Felix, I hope it's not true, but if it is, I hope he demands a paternity test and then goes from there.
Old 07-13-2005, 05:30 PM
Aristocracy

Wasn't it Cath85 who said that Felix might have a child out of wedlock? Because I don't see any Drimal.
Old 07-13-2005, 05:34 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solange
Wasn't it Cath85 who said that Felix might have a child out of wedlock? Because I don't see any Drimal.
Indeed! There must have been a change of name.
But whatever his/her name, this person is now the most sought after member of the Felix tread ...
Old 07-13-2005, 06:23 PM
Nobility

I don't think I have read any gossip about Felix's love life.

Are Felix or his brother dating anyone special?
Old 07-13-2005, 07:38 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rere
I don't think I have read any gossip about Felix's love life.

Are Felix or his brother dating anyone special?
Hey just let it go about Destiny, she's not going to read that anyway :) .
There's no gossips about the Luxembourgs as you point it out. They're very discreet. There was a lot written about Guillaume relashionship with Pia for the very reason that she was not discreet at all.
So, unless the brothers start dating more Pias, the chances of gossips are limited.
I guess that's why this Felix rumor has set so much tongues waving...
Old 07-13-2005, 09:12 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel
There was a lot written about Guillaume relashionship with Pia for the very reason that she was not discreet at all.
Exactly. She was the one drawing all the attention to them and their relationship, not Guillaume.

As for Felix and possible fatherhood, right now my money's on it just being a rumour. Mostly because this family is so discreet, it just seems to me that if it were true we'd have heard about it from them first, not the Luxembourg gossip mill.
Old 07-13-2005, 11:59 PM
Courtier

i have to agree with delineate; they are a very discrete family and are generally given their privacy, that was said by mt herself and if it were true the palace would've announced something in a timely fashion. but who knows, perhaps they're trying to make sure it's the absolute truth before they confirm or deny anything.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:13 AM
Courtier

I think all of our brains are working overtime trying to figure this stuff out! :p
Old 07-14-2005, 06:11 PM
Aristocracy

Sorry for telling this news/rumors and then running away as you say :P
I heard that from a few persons especially from a friend of my father who is quite reliable with that kind of things because he knows some people that are close to the court of the grand dukes!
I think it's normal that the media doesn't talk about it, because they try to hide those things! They don't want bad light to shine over our country, but want it to have a clean image (I guess that's the image most of you have of it right?)
And indeed the girl wants to have money from the prince that's why this rumor is running! but you're right we can't really know whether he is the father or not, we weren't there :P The test of paternity would be the only possibility to know the truth!
I don't know much more than that but if you have a question just ask I'll try to answer it!
cath
Old 07-14-2005, 06:19 PM
Serene Highness

Thankx cath for your reapparition! LOL
Keep us informed please!
Old 07-14-2005, 07:05 PM
Nobility

Thanks for the input, Cath! What a crappy thing to try and do to somebody, just to get money from them.
Old 07-14-2005, 08:11 PM
Nobility

I thing it´s just a mistake....but, if it´s true, he should marry the girl or assume the paternity of the child.....I don´t know...but, Felix don´t seem like a false guy....you know, make mistakes ith the girl and everything.......I didn´t even know he had a girlfriend...
Old 07-15-2005, 06:20 AM
Aristocracy

Pictures of Félix when he was young:)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0000297517-003.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	169174   Click image for larger version

Name:	0000318213-006.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	54.7 KB