Prince Félix, News and Picture Thread 3: April - July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys i have been away... just got the news... i will write to my friends in luxembourg to get inside goss... i will see if kara heard anything... i expected more from him :(

I think the only way to clarify the ruhmour is to get someone to ask Felix's brother

Last edited by a moderator:
bad_barbarella said:
Hey guys i have been away... just got the news... i will write to my friends in luxembourg to get inside goss... i will see if kara heard anything... i expected more from him :(
yeah i hope some one clears this all up...lol where did the person who dropped this bomb shell go? ;)

Hey....problem ????

Hi everybody.... As I receive some desperate messages from all of you, I reply here...
Well, I never heard that story about Felix. But I muss confess I have not been in Luxemburg for a while, cause of my job, my son, etc but I had Guillaume on phone some days ago... However, this story seems strange to me : who is Cathy who drops the bomb ? Don't you find strange that this story came here just after Albert's son one ?
My mother married a man who is close to Henri too, but he did not tell me about that. I knew Felix when he studied the cello, but not now. I'm close to Guillaume, and he does not tell me about that neither.
So ?????
And IF true....perhaps you should just let them live the life they want, they are men, they are woman ! this kind of things happen so often in the world, so why not in the Princes of Luxembourg world ?
So, please wait for TRUE information before going on !!!
KARAJAN

Alexandria said:
No member of the Moderating Team will be e-mailing Drimal to get him online to have him confirm or deny this bit of gossip; that is not our job. And it's rather presumptuous and bossy to dictate to us what to do or how to go about our role, especially when it's to merely feed your curiosity as opposed to when someone is being attacked or ridiculed for comments or because the forum's rules are being violated.

When Drimal finds time next to log in here then Drimal can comment on the matter as he so pleases but he will not be forced to comment on the matter.

:eek: :eek: What is going on in this forum???:confused: :confused:

First of all I have been off for a while because I was very busy in the past (school exams)!;)

@destiny: It wasn't me who spread the rumour about Felix in here but a poster called cath85 and I'm not cath85 (there haven't been a name change)! Sorry to say this but you are creating a bad atmosphere here in this nice forum.

The family is living very discreet and I haven't heard such rumours and thus completely ignore if they are true.

Last edited:
Hi Drimal.
I think destiny (who has since left the Forums BTW) just wanted to have the opinion from someone from Luxembourg. I did also believed she was saying you spread the rumor, but as a matter of fact it was a misunderstanding.
The temperature did rise a bit after the rumor was released, but now it has cool down and I don't think anyone really believe it (without hard proof...).
So just relax, the atmosphere is OK again here.

Rumors always get out of conrtol... if its true then they may just sweep it under the rug...

hey I'm sorry that all this is creating such a great panik here :eek:
I said from the beginning that I heard about it and never pretended it was really the truth! nevertheless I'm surprised that the 2 other people from Luxembourg haven't heard about it!
there is just something else I wanted to know: do you really think guillaume would tell everybody what's going on when they want to keep it as secret as possible? that's just the reason why I don't think we will ever know the truth!

hillary_nugent said:
lol are you serious? :D i can't really seeing this...i can see him marrying a woman close to his age but younger but mature for her age...i hope this business with Felix is all gossip :(

I'm five years older than Guillaume, but if I had a choice, I would take (don't shoot me pleeease :D ) his father... Felix is probably just young enough to make a silly mistake like this, and definitely rich enough for every other tart (pardon me the expression) to try to gain something from him. But his uncle and his father had knocked up their girls by the time of the wedding so maybe it runs in the family (again don't shoot me)... ps. wrong quote up here, ooops.

-L

lisamaria said:
But his uncle and his father had knocked up their girls by the time of the wedding so maybe it runs in the family -L
Hi Lisa! What do you mean? I don't understand the English slang knocked up (sorry I'm French).
Do you mean they made some girl(s) pregnant?

Idriel said:
Hi Lisa! What do you mean? I don't understand the English slang knocked up (sorry I'm French).
Do you mean they made some girl(s) pregnant?

Yes, that is it - an American slang expression, a kind one. I referred to Jean and Helene Vestur, of course, and by simple mathematics, MT must have been pregnant by the time of their wedding, on the second month unless Guillaume was preborn.

-L

lisamaria said:
Yes, that is it - an American slang expression, a kind one. I referred to Jean and Helene Vestur, of course, and by simple mathematics, MT must have been pregnant by the time of their wedding, on the second month unless Guillaume was preborn.

-L

Guillaume was born on 11th December 1981; Henri and Maria Teresa married on 14th February 1981.;)

That's a difference from 9 months and considering the fact that a pregnancy can be shorter than 9 months, Maria Teresa wasn't pregnant at her wedding day.;)

well, as the saying goes, history(could be repeating) repeats itself. the whole "outside child(ren) phenomenon tends to repeat itself in families; my own extended family has dealt with this too.

drimal said:
Guillaume was born on 11th December 1981; Henri and Maria Teresa married on 14th February 1981.;)

That's a difference from 9 months and considering the fact that a pregnancy can be shorter than 9 months, Maria Teresa wasn't pregnant at her wedding day.;)

8 months 27 days, it was said somewhere... In Finland pregnancy is calculated to last ten months, I don't know why. Could be, could not ;)

-L

lisamaria said:
In Finland pregnancy is calculated to last ten months, I don't know why. Could be, could not ;)-L
That's much interesting! May it be that in cold countries the metabolism run slower? What about Norway, Sweden, etc.?

drimal said:

Actually, he was born on November 11th, not December 11th. Still, that's almost nine months after his parents were married, and since how long a pregnancy will last isn't usually exact (I've heard that between 38 and 42 weeks is considered normal) it's very likely that his parents were married before MT became pregnant.

Idriel said:
That's much interesting! May it be that in cold countries the metabolism run slower? What about Norway, Sweden, etc.?

No, women in Finland are just the same here as anywhere, it's just something to do with how it's calculated. I'm 29 - now you know - and many of my friends tackle now with these things nowadays, so I have some kind of vague idea of it; the duration is calculated from the first possible time of conceive, that is ovulation, which is determined by when your last period was and so on... but obviously there are variations. And the first-born tend to be overtime. And anyway, does it matter? H and MT dated for five years before marrying so it's like they had done it, right... :eek:

-L

well, here's a little something i just stumbled across. here's the link with a couple of fairly recent pics of felix. he seems to be having some fun. he was at an event called the ball of summer with a tahitian theme. it was attended by a few aristocrats and a few celebrities. http://www.imaneayissi.com/presse/monaco2005.html

wow wow wow! wats goin' on here? im just away for a couple of weeks, n this rumor is really shockin'! i hope its not true! i even dont know he has ever had a girl friend yet!

They had so much to do with the pope... i just never thought he would have been like that... but then again we cant judge what we dont know...

looks can be decieving, you know. but everyone is allowed to have some fun, every now and then.

I think he looks sort of awkward in those pictures, like he doesn't know if he should be smiling or running away.

He looks rather...odd in the first picture, like, just as you said gaggleofcrazypeople, like he wants to leave. (Glad the links worked worked for you, Nathalian!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom