Prince Félix, News and Picture Thread 3: April - July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathalian said:
He´s going to a University in Brussels....I don´t know what the name or in wich curse he´s in...
Wow cool...how did you find this out? ^__^ it would be interesting to see what he will study ^___^

They took a pic of him with MT in Brussels and saying that she was there for an event an because he was studing there, he went with her...

i should like to think so, considering the size and location of the city and the country.

Pictures of Félix:p

Attachments

• 000008w.jpg
    000008w.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 352
  • 000023w.jpg
    000023w.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 334
Ha ha:D At a football match with his mother

Attachments

• sipaphotos086771.jpg
    sipaphotos086771.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 446
  • sipaphotos086772.jpg
    sipaphotos086772.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 454
he has his mother's nose

I think that Felix looks more with his father than his mother...........he has more of Henri´s family than MT....I think that Guillaume is very similar to MT.....he has the same nose as she....but..I don´t know...Felix is different...

I dont know how he copes... i think part of him wants to be a prince and half of him wants to be normal... since he isnt taking over the thrown he may even live in another country because he is always country jumping...

is he still at EBS London?
i know they do gap semesters in the countries that they have elected to use as there language...

i have been so busy lately settling into live in canada... hope everyone is good xoxo

i thought it was brussels. newho, while felix does look more like henri, for some reason, and i don't know why, but he, and louis, both seem to be mama's boys. i guess i get that impression b/c she chose to take the two of them with her to cuba, the louis issue; and felix b/c she usually takes him with her on certain engagements. guillaume just seems closer to henri. *shrugs.

guillaume needs to be closer to his father because his father has to teach him how to rule a country. M-T can't do that

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Guillaume doesn't seem to be that close to anyone. But what is the "Louis issue"?

Yeah, I agree Guillaume doesn't seem to be super close to any one person in his family...and what IS the "Louis issue"???

Picture of Félix and his mother at Guillaume's 18th birthday:p

Attachments

• 0000368490-001.jpg
    0000368490-001.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 349
the louis issue is bascially what mt said during an interview, i think in 2000 or 2002?, that louis was the family clown and their ray of sunshine. and in another interview, whilest they were still in cuba, he said(louis) that he felt very cuban, something of which i found very interesting. guillaume is close to felix, felix himself mentioned it in his interview last year, saying that he and his eldest brother were best friends, although in a lot of pics, they don't seem that close. *shrugs, perhaps i'm reading into things too much, but that's just what i've noticed and my personal opinion. and i do have to agree with bad, felix does seem to want nomalicy, however he tolerates being a prince probably out of a sense of duty and out of wanting to be of help to his brother and parental units due to his close proximity to luxembourg, which could be why we more of him( not really complaining) than we do of guillaume and louis.

Thanks for explaining, msfroyste..that makes a lot of sense! Do you know where the articles are? I'd love to read them! :)

i have no idea. possibly so.

well, it's exam season, so he's probably studying like crazy. btw, national day is a little under a month away, so we'll probably see some new pics of everyone then.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Does anyone else realize his b-day is only 2 days away?
i've been so busy lately i haven't noticed many things! :eek: but now that you've reminded me...felix is going to be 21!! i wonder if he will have a BIG party ^___^ 21st birthdays in Australia always are big occasions...i wonder if it's the same else where...

Some pictures from the past of Prince Felix

1) Prince Felix with Prince Albert of Monaco and Archduke Carl Christian of Austria on 6th April 2001
2) Prince Felix with brother Guillaume and Prince Felipe of Spain on 6th April 2001
3) Prince Felix with brother Guillaume; Hereditary Prince Alois and Hereditary Princess Sophie of Liechtenstein on 6th April 2001
4) Prince Felix with his two brothers Guillaume and Sebastien on 9th September 2002
5) Prince Felix and brother Guillaume surfing on the internet:)

Attachments

• 6.04.2001.jpg
    6.04.2001.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 325
  • 6.04.2001 2.jpg
    6.04.2001 2.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 412
  • 6.04.2001 3.jpg
    6.04.2001 3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 465
  • 9.09.02.jpg
    9.09.02.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 373
  • 09.09.2000.jpg
    09.09.2000.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 439
yes, changing one's hair can make a BIG difference.

I still think he is a secret nerd hidding in his books...

hey guys lol i have been so busy i have barely been on the net hope you are all good xoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom