Some pictures of Prince Felix at the funeral
The funeral of last saturday was the first for Prince Felix (20) born on 3th June 1984, when his greatgrandmother Charlotte died was burried on 15th July 1985 he was barely one year old!
You could see that he was in deep mourning too! By the way did you remark that Felix has shaven his weird beard for the funeral. I don't know if he did that by his own wit or his parents wanted he shaved it but imagine a Prince with a beard at a funeral which was broadcasting live on TV and pictures going around all the world.
1. in the church behind the candle
2. in the funeral procession with his brother Louis, his sister Alexandra and his brother Sebastien and behind his cousins and cousines
3. two princes together in grief
4. another picture in the funeral procession
5. Prince Felix, Princess Marie Christine, Princess Marie Gabrielle and Princess Maria Anunciata and Princess Marie Astrid, behind Prince Louis, Prince Imre, Princess Alexandra and Prince Joseph-Emmanuel
6.-7. and 9.-10. in the funeral procession
8. Prince Felix and his sibilings arriving at the cathedral
Note: there was a certain instruction what everybody should wear and you see very good in picture 10 that also the children respected that instruction (was it the wish of the dead Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte
) and so gave honour to an elegant woman which has gone from us (for J-C it was a duty to choose the correct dress and look for the right decoration and she had a good eye and a good taste for that!