Prince Félix, News and Picture Thread 2: December 2004 - April 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah...i remember that interview...was there an English interpretation...i didn't know...no don't re-type it it would be a hassle for you katielouise i will just browse in his old threads...i'm sure it is somewhere there but thanks anyhow ^_______^

and the english version kindly translated by bad_Barella as well ^______^

English translation:
With the occasion of the national Festival, an exclusive interview of Prince Felix "Guillaume can always count on me"

Last 3 June, Prince Felix was twenty years old. The age to take its first official steps, as in the Esch-on-Alzette at the time of the national Festival.
Interview carried out by Daniel pol.-Soum

Thursday: "Monseigneur, you took part in the festivities of the national Festival in the
Esch-on-Alzette. In a city where 48% of the population are foreign, which symbol you allot to a festival which, at the origin, consists in expressing its attachment with the sovereign?"Prince

Felix: "For me it was a first which pleased very to me. I was touched by the side sympathetic nerve of these festivities which reflect well the multicultural company of the Esch-on-Alzette. My Guillaume brother was also sensitive for him to the attachment of these so various populations."

Thursday: "Your parents were always very close to the population. Which is your design of modern monarchy?"

P. F: "the proximity is a requirement impossible to circumvent and our parents show us the example on the matter. They always inculcated us the concern of dividing, as far as possible, joys and sorrows of our fellow-citizens."

Friendly,princes or not Jeudi: "Two recent marriages showed the opening of the royal Houses at the company, as it was the case also for your parents. Is this according to you a sign of modernity necessary?"

P. F: "I do not think that it is" necessary ". It is a sign of times, and I find that completely normal."

Thursday: "Many are the princes of your generation in Europe. Which are your relations with them?"

P. F: "I do not have really special relations with them. I choose my friends myself, independently owing to the fact that they are princes or not. The royal families rather form part of the family and I count more friends apart from this medium. To be a prince is not a condition to be my friend."

Thursday: "Except unforeseen, you will be never a Head of the State. How did one see the fact of being number 2 and he sometimes happened to you to regret not to be number 1?"

P. F: "With the risk to surprise you, I must say to you that we were thus high. This situation was always completely normal and I am content for Guillaume. I can say to you that Guillaume is also my best friend. I know that it assumes already its role perfectly. And Guillaume knows that it can always count on me."

Thursday: "Despite everything, you have, like your elder brother, receipt an education and a training of sovereign future potential?"P. F: "We all were educated same manner. The fact of being the "second" especially did not influence my education but allowed me to take note of certain aspects in the preparation of Guillaume to his future tasks."

Thursday: "You currently make your studies in European Business School. With which professional project?"

P. F: "Since my forced departure of Sandhurst following a wound with the knee due to an accident of ski, I continue since February of the studies in "European Business School"
in London. I would see myself much later in a great international group, in load of the questions of human relations or communication."" I leave like everyone "

Thursday: "Which is your project for the country, in the role which is and will be yours?"

P. F: "It is a question which it would rather be necessary to address to my Guillaume brother, not with me. He will have one day a role to assume. As for me, I do not know yet where I will make my life."

Thursday: "When you were child, one could meet you with the circus and elsewhere, like all the other children. Was this important for you not to live in an ivory tower? And now?"

P. F: "We were not high indeed in an ivory tower. I lived a completely normal schooling, initially in Luxembourg, then in Switzerland and maintaining in Great Britain. Remainder, I did a little scouting. With my parents, my brothers and my s?ur or between friends I leave like everyone, that it is with the cinema, at the restaurant or in discotheque. I was never high in an ivory tower, moreover I would not support it."

Thursday: "Which is the aspect of your statute which you find most interesting? And that which you do like less? »

P. F: "I do not have a particular statute. It sometimes happens to me to meet outstanding personalities. On the other hand, from my origins, I am sometimes somewhat exposed and thus I assert myself on the occasion voluntarily certain restrictions.»

see, he is a nice guy. however, i wonder if it's just a public thing. it could be or it could not be. imo, i think they all are nice ppl, both inside and outside. i think that part where his brother can always count on him is especially sweet and shows just how cool he is. awww, to the whole article. and as an added bonus, the part about not having to be royalty to be his friend is a one up for us too ladies, hehehehe.

speaking of natl. day interviews and activities, here are some of my fav pics of felix. enjoy ladies. it makes me want classic felix back rather than the "new and improved" one :). hehe.

Attachments

• felixluembourg3.jpeg
    felixluembourg3.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 456
  • felixluxembourg3.jpg
    felixluxembourg3.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 325
  • felixluxembourg2.jpg
    felixluxembourg2.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 300
lol u guys are lucky to have me on your team... i stumbled across that interview out of some french search i was doing... i think he sounds like a decent guy...

you know i forgot how really down to earth he is...

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, I wonder who Felix voted for? I guess it was his first time to vote... I did that recently as well. Rather fun... but that's beside the point... :)

I wonder what they were voting for. Prime Minister? That would be very cool if that was his first time to vote. I did that recently also and it was good times.
icon7.gif

i've never seen that pic of him. thanks suturegeisha. makes me miss classic felix even more. we need to riot like the ppl did in the 80's to bring back classic coke. as a result, the ppl got what they wanted. hehehehe.

You've all seen this probably but I like this pic: classic Felix, Guillaume and grand-père having a chat.

Attachments

• Voting2.jpg
    Voting2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 366
Glad you like it, msfroyste! Now everybody, I have found more evidence that Felix's facial hair is the evil work of genetics. Just compare these photos of Felix and his great-grandfather Felix (coincidence? I think not). Having said that, I think Felix Bourbon-Parma was rather dashing and handsome in his own grumpy-looking way.

Attachments

• Felix.jpg
    Felix.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 281
  • Gala sportive 2004 9.jpg
    Gala sportive 2004 9.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 568
The two Felixes look much alike! I guess I never noticed that resemblance before.
-Kara-

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
What does "pere" mean?
"Pere"="father" in French, so "le grand-pere" is "grandfather". "Mere" is mother, "grand-mere" is grandmother.

[Sorry, I'm too lazy to find the keys for the accent marks.]
Lollies!
-Kara-

i want to know his profile and pics , somebody give me , please

both felix 1 and felix 2 were and are lovely men. all they need(ed) to do was get rid of their horrid facial growths. hehehe.

I think it suited Felix the elder - but not so much his modern great grandson! Sigh... Still it has given us plenty to talk about - thanks for the memories, Felix :D (the younger, that is).

and the Felix the elder's hair does not strangely curl at the back hahahaha...

LOL!! no, no. thanks for the bad memories and the nightmares felix 2. btw, what's up with that odd curl in the back? did he take a curling iron to his hair back there???? the poor guy needs some serious help.*shakes her head sadly.

hopefully it was just a bad hair day ^____^

hahahaha...i bet he uses a whole tub of gel everytime he does his hair! hehehe

you can tell he uses a ton on hair gel or moose or something everytime he does his hair b/c it's always slicked down flat to his head. hehehehe.

Hmm... very dangerous business doing that - you could get a comb stuck in it.

it looks so stiff...your fingers would probably get stuck if you try to run it through his hair hahahaha

Jang said:
thanks suturegeisha , you're so nice
does he has a girlfriend now?
Thank you! :-]
And no, I don't believe he has a girlfriend, simply because we haven't seen any pictures of him with any young ladies. Weird, I know...you'd think, being that handsome and a prince....but perhaps he's just waiting for someone who he can call his princess. :-]
Lollies!
-Kara-

Humm...it´s my first time posting for Felix....i saw one picture and BANG...hehehehe...so, if you guys could help me....do you know what he likes to do..hobbies...what sound does he likes to hear and all those curiosities.....if he has a girlfriend..

Thanks!

Nathalian said:
Humm...it´s my first time posting for Felix....i saw one picture and BANG...hehehehe...so, if you guys could help me....do you know what he likes to do..hobbies...what sound does he likes to hear and all those curiosities.....if he has a girlfriend..

Thanks!
Hmm... let's see. He used to be into karate, but I don't think he is into it that much anymore. He was going to Sandhurst Military Academy, but due to a knee injury from skiing, he was forced to quit. He was going to the European Business School, which oddly enough, is also in England. But he might have quit because lately he has been photographed often at various royal events. In an interview, he said that he is happy that he doesn't have all the responsibilites of a future Grand Duke like his brother, Guillaume. But he would always help his older brother out. He is from a very close knit family, so this is probably true. I've heard that he used to be quite a nerd, but I'm not sure. That might just be implied due to the way he looked when he was in his early teens. He plays the cello, but I don't really know what type of music he likes. Very little is known about his family, but they are really, really, really down to earth.
I'm assuming that you have seen a picture of him in swim tunks, because even I agree that he looks hot without his shirt on. But just to warn you, he is going through a phase where he doesn't look so good. But hopefully it will be over soon. The only other thing I could think to tell you is that he was born on June 3, 1984. Oh, and it appears like he doesn't have a girlfriend, but one can never be sure.

oh and lately he has grown facial hair which makes him look ridiculous hahahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom