Prince Félix, Current Events 5: July 2008 - May 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the picture! Very cute! It looks like she is a little bit taller than Felix but maybe it is the way they are standing. Maybe another royal wedding in the future? That would be lovely

Claire is quite tall. Interesting to compare her picture to Kate's. I think that Kate is more attractive and sophisticated. IMHO, Claire is a little frumpy... e.g., carrying a gold evening bag during for daytime and wearing a silly headband and plain hairstyle. I am a little surprised that Claire has her arm around Felix... a little aggressive for the conservative Luxembourg Royals! LOL.

She was referring to Princess Claire of Belgium who wore red to Crown Princess Victoria's wedding.

^ Yes, thank you. I guess I should have realized that my response would be confusing!

Aww thanks so much for the scan Royalbooks! Looks like Felix grew a beard again. He and Guillaume seem to like doing that. And she does look a bit like Tessy. Both girls are beautiful! I hope she and Felix are very happy. :wub:

You're welcome ;)

When I saw the picture, I was a bit surprised. There is not much known about the partners of the Luxembourg princes and princess (at least in the Netherlands and Belgium), so the fact they allowed a picture surprised me. I think they look cute together :flowers:

Does anyone know if Felix is still in school in Rome, or did he finish?

The Luxembourg press reported that he wasn't at National Day because he was working for a Swiss Bank. So does that mean he is done with school and living in Switzerland again, or do you think he is just working for them during the summer and is going back to school in the fall?

Just curious to see what you guys think :flowers:

He is still at school in Rome. He works freelance for GCMSA (the Swiss firm). He has another job in Rome that requires his attention.

It is more likely that Felix did not attend National Day because 21-26 June he was involved in intensive courses that are part of his degree program.

You're welcome ;)

When I saw the picture, I was a bit surprised. There is not much known about the partners of the Luxembourg princes and princess (at least in the Netherlands and Belgium), so the fact they allowed a picture surprised me. I think they look cute together :flowers:
I looked at the picture and I've studied body language before. It seems like they're just posing for the picture. If there was a romance of sorts all men unconciously slump their shoulders towards the girl to seem less imposing. Plus the amount of distance between their physical bodies makes me wonder if it is a relationship it might not be going so well.

I looked at the picture and I've studied body language before. It seems like they're just posing for the picture. If there was a romance of sorts all men unconciously slump their shoulders towards the girl to seem less imposing. Plus the amount of distance between their physical bodies makes me wonder if it is a relationship it might not be going so well.

It is without doubt that it is a relationship, trust me. You make a point made by everyone that has been able to see many photos of them (or in person). His body language is almost always distant to her very obviously affectionate. Perhaps, it is related to his upbringing but most people agree with your assessment.

It is without doubt that it is a relationship, trust me. You make a point made by everyone that has been able to see many photos of them (or in person). His body language is almost always distant to her very obviously affectionate. Perhaps, it is related to his upbringing but most people agree with your assessment.
It may be up bringing. Yet when I see The Grand Duke and Duchess, or Louis and Tessy. Their body language always shows a mutual affection. Louis is big on leaning into tessy. And I've seen a slight lean from the Grand Duke on occassion. Which makes me think that maybe it's just Felix not sure. How long have the two reportedly been together? If it's considered a new relationship maybe he's still trying to determine if she's truly into him or more into the title?

he is dating a Belgian princess? princess claire? can someone post a picture? is she the one in red in the kate Middleton scan?

Claire is quite tall. Interesting to compare her picture to Kate's. I think that Kate is more attractive and sophisticated. IMHO, Claire is a little frumpy... e.g., carrying a gold evening bag during for daytime and wearing a silly headband and plain hairstyle. I am a little surprised that Claire has her arm around Felix... a little aggressive for the conservative Luxembourg Royals! LOL.

They have more in common then matching outfits ;)

I saw Claire on that wedding and then 2 weeks later on another wedding in the same outfit (that red dress, that cold purse, but without that headband) :nonono:

^ So she and Kate know each other?

^ So she and Kate know each other?

nope :flowers:
Claire and F were in school together (and according to Promi:whistling: to make long story short: they dated 7 years ago, but he broke up with her, she waited for 7 years and now voila they dating again and according to her friends she is desperate in getting ring :ermm:)

thankyou...is she the daughter of some rich businessman etc? or is she a normal person?

Which university in Rome does he attend? And which are his courses?

Which university in Rome does he attend? And which are his courses?

I'm sure that anyone who knows that information would respect his privacy as well as his safety and not post it in such a public place.

I'm sure that anyone who knows that information would respect his privacy as well as his safety and not post it in such a public place.

The information is readily available. It has been known since before he even arrived in Rome.

I confirm she is really tall. It seemed to me that she is a little bit taller than him. This was a surprise as he is tall as well and I've always thought he wasn't taller than 1.74 (seeing him on the picture). Actually he seemed at least 1.82. I saw them live at the airport...as a normal couple and they were talking and kissing as two normal people in love....not caring of people around (or even of the Court's thought). They are nice and very very normal people....

I confirm she is really tall. It seemed to me that she is a little bit taller than him. This was a surprise as he is tall as well and I've always thought he wasn't taller than 1.74 (seeing him on the picture). Actually he seemed at least 1.82. I saw them live at the airport...as a normal couple and they were talking and kissing as two normal people in love....not caring of people around (or even of the Court's thought). They are nice and very very normal people....

They are both very tall. Felix is taller by several inches. In low heels Claire would match his height. She is easily 5'9" and Felix is certainly a minimum of 6'.

Perhaps it is a sign that they spent the Christmas season together. :eek::ermm:;)

They are both very tall. Felix is taller by several inches. In low heels Claire would match his height. She is easily 5'9" and Felix is certainly a minimum of 6'.

Perhaps it is a sign that they spent the Christmas season together. :eek::ermm:;)

It didn't seem so to me. I saw him in person as he was eating in the next table with his girlfriend at the airport. She wasn't wearing heels and she is a bit taller than him....I guess the were going back to Lux as there was a flight to there in the meantime we were there. Nice couple....but he was always playing with his phone....

It didn't seem so to me. I saw him in person as he was eating in the next table with his girlfriend at the airport. She wasn't wearing heels and she is a bit taller than him....I guess the were going back to Lux as there was a flight to there in the meantime we were there. Nice couple....but he was always playing with his phone....

Either Felix is 4-5 inches taller or he wears heels when he is with her in all of the photographs I have of the couple together. Since I really doubt that Felix wears heels, especially since you can see his converse and loafers in most of the pictures, I have to say it is 100% certain that she is not taller.

Either Felix is 4-5 inches taller or he wears heels when he is with her in all of the photographs I have of the couple together. Since I really doubt that Felix wears heels, especially since you can see his converse and loafers in most of the pictures, I have to say it is 100% certain that she is not taller.

But I saw them IN PERSON not in photo or on the internet and I saw them face to face..distance...she is a bit taller or almost same size...
He was wearing a blue jumper and a pair of denim and definitely he was wearing a normal pair of shoes (I mean smart/casual man's shoes).

But I saw them IN PERSON not in photo or on the internet and I saw them face to face..distance...she is a bit taller or almost same size...
He was wearing a blue jumper and a pair of denim and definitely he was wearing a normal pair of shoes (I mean smart/casual man's shoes).

I've seen at least 100 photos of Claire and Felix standing beside each other while both were wearing regular shoes (converse, loafers, UGGs, boots, flats, ect..) There is a VERY, VERY glaring height disparity between the two. Not even from a distance could you mistake them for being the same height. I absolutely believe you could have saw them. I just can't believe you could have missed their height. I also thought Felix left Rome some weeks ago for his holiday.

I thought you said you were sitting at the table beside them eating? Now you say it was from a distance?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom