The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 04:02 PM
Courtier

^ Oh, ok. Thank you very much for the reply.

Old 09-09-2010, 02:29 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalbooks View Post
You're welcome

When I saw the picture, I was a bit surprised. There is not much known about the partners of the Luxembourg princes and princess (at least in the Netherlands and Belgium), so the fact they allowed a picture surprised me. I think they look cute together
I looked at the picture and I've studied body language before. It seems like they're just posing for the picture. If there was a romance of sorts all men unconciously slump their shoulders towards the girl to seem less imposing. Plus the amount of distance between their physical bodies makes me wonder if it is a relationship it might not be going so well.

Old 09-09-2010, 03:32 AM
Courtier

Location: Trust me you've never heard of it..., United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditebaby View Post
I looked at the picture and I've studied body language before. It seems like they're just posing for the picture. If there was a romance of sorts all men unconciously slump their shoulders towards the girl to seem less imposing. Plus the amount of distance between their physical bodies makes me wonder if it is a relationship it might not be going so well.
It is without doubt that it is a relationship, trust me. You make a point made by everyone that has been able to see many photos of them (or in person). His body language is almost always distant to her very obviously affectionate. Perhaps, it is related to his upbringing but most people agree with your assessment.
Old 09-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalla Meriem View Post
It is without doubt that it is a relationship, trust me. You make a point made by everyone that has been able to see many photos of them (or in person). His body language is almost always distant to her very obviously affectionate. Perhaps, it is related to his upbringing but most people agree with your assessment.
It may be up bringing. Yet when I see The Grand Duke and Duchess, or Louis and Tessy. Their body language always shows a mutual affection. Louis is big on leaning into tessy. And I've seen a slight lean from the Grand Duke on occassion. Which makes me think that maybe it's just Felix not sure. How long have the two reportedly been together? If it's considered a new relationship maybe he's still trying to determine if she's truly into him or more into the title?
Old 10-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Courtier

he is dating a Belgian princess? princess claire? can someone post a picture? is she the one in red in the kate Middleton scan?
Old 10-19-2010, 05:32 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindy View Post
Claire is quite tall. Interesting to compare her picture to Kate's. I think that Kate is more attractive and sophisticated. IMHO, Claire is a little frumpy... e.g., carrying a gold evening bag during for daytime and wearing a silly headband and plain hairstyle. I am a little surprised that Claire has her arm around Felix... a little aggressive for the conservative Luxembourg Royals! LOL.
They have more in common then matching outfits

I saw Claire on that wedding and then 2 weeks later on another wedding in the same outfit (that red dress, that cold purse, but without that headband)
Old 10-19-2010, 05:34 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd_1 View Post
he is dating a Belgian princess? princess claire? can someone post a picture? is she the one in red in the kate Middleton scan?
Nope
Belgian Claire happily married
Felix is dating Claire Lademacher, yep she is the one on pic with Kate
u can read some info here
Lëtzebuerg: Mlle. Claire Lademacher **
Old 10-19-2010, 10:42 PM
Heir Apparent

^ So she and Kate know each other?
Old 10-19-2010, 10:52 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Pam View Post
^ So she and Kate know each other?
nope
Claire and F were in school together (and according to Promi to make long story short: they dated 7 years ago, but he broke up with her, she waited for 7 years and now voila they dating again and according to her friends she is desperate in getting ring )
Old 11-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Courtier

thankyou...is she the daughter of some rich businessman etc? or is she a normal person?
Old 11-05-2010, 11:35 PM
Gentry

^ she went to a very expensive school
Old 11-17-2010, 03:20 AM
Courtier

Which university in Rome does he attend? And which are his courses?
Old 11-17-2010, 03:46 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv View Post
Which university in Rome does he attend? And which are his courses?
I'm sure that anyone who knows that information would respect his privacy as well as his safety and not post it in such a public place.
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 11-18-2010, 11:01 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitefeatherz View Post
I'm sure that anyone who knows that information would respect his privacy as well as his safety and not post it in such a public place.
The information is readily available. It has been known since before he even arrived in Rome.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:34 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindy View Post
Claire is quite tall. Interesting to compare her picture to Kate's. I think that Kate is more attractive and sophisticated. IMHO, Claire is a little frumpy... e.g., carrying a gold evening bag during for daytime and wearing a silly headband and plain hairstyle. I am a little surprised that Claire has her arm around Felix... a little aggressive for the conservative Luxembourg Royals! LOL.

I confirm she is really tall. It seemed to me that she is a little bit taller than him. This was a surprise as he is tall as well and I've always thought he wasn't taller than 1.74 (seeing him on the picture). Actually he seemed at least 1.82. I saw them live at the airport...as a normal couple and they were talking and kissing as two normal people in love....not caring of people around (or even of the Court's thought). They are nice and very very normal people....
Old 12-27-2010, 09:39 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeandrew View Post
I confirm she is really tall. It seemed to me that she is a little bit taller than him. This was a surprise as he is tall as well and I've always thought he wasn't taller than 1.74 (seeing him on the picture). Actually he seemed at least 1.82. I saw them live at the airport...as a normal couple and they were talking and kissing as two normal people in love....not caring of people around (or even of the Court's thought). They are nice and very very normal people....
They are both very tall. Felix is taller by several inches. In low heels Claire would match his height. She is easily 5'9" and Felix is certainly a minimum of 6'.

Perhaps it is a sign that they spent the Christmas season together.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:47 AM
Commoner

Quote:
They are both very tall. Felix is taller by several inches. In low heels Claire would match his height. She is easily 5'9" and Felix is certainly a minimum of 6'.

Perhaps it is a sign that they spent the Christmas season together.

It didn't seem so to me. I saw him in person as he was eating in the next table with his girlfriend at the airport. She wasn't wearing heels and she is a bit taller than him....I guess the were going back to Lux as there was a flight to there in the meantime we were there. Nice couple....but he was always playing with his phone....
Old 12-28-2010, 12:07 PM
Courtier

Quote:
It didn't seem so to me. I saw him in person as he was eating in the next table with his girlfriend at the airport. She wasn't wearing heels and she is a bit taller than him....I guess the were going back to Lux as there was a flight to there in the meantime we were there. Nice couple....but he was always playing with his phone....
Either Felix is 4-5 inches taller or he wears heels when he is with her in all of the photographs I have of the couple together. Since I really doubt that Felix wears heels, especially since you can see his converse and loafers in most of the pictures, I have to say it is 100% certain that she is not taller.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:36 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Either Felix is 4-5 inches taller or he wears heels when he is with her in all of the photographs I have of the couple together. Since I really doubt that Felix wears heels, especially since you can see his converse and loafers in most of the pictures, I have to say it is 100% certain that she is not taller.

But I saw them IN PERSON not in photo or on the internet and I saw them face to face..distance...she is a bit taller or almost same size...
He was wearing a blue jumper and a pair of denim and definitely he was wearing a normal pair of shoes (I mean smart/casual man's shoes).
Old 12-28-2010, 02:11 PM
Courtier

Quote:
But I saw them IN PERSON not in photo or on the internet and I saw them face to face..distance...she is a bit taller or almost same size...
He was wearing a blue jumper and a pair of denim and definitely he was wearing a normal pair of shoes (I mean smart/casual man's shoes).
I've seen at least 100 photos of Claire and Felix standing beside each other while both were wearing regular shoes (converse, loafers, UGGs, boots, flats, ect..) There is a VERY, VERY glaring height disparity between the two. Not even from a distance could you mistake them for being the same height. I absolutely believe you could have saw them. I just can't believe you could have missed their height. I also thought Felix left Rome some weeks ago for his holiday.

I thought you said you were sitting at the table beside them eating? Now you say it was from a distance?

Closed Thread