Prince Félix, Current Events 5: July 2008 - May 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this might be the wrong place to ask this - but i was curious about what kind of role felix's future wife would be expected to have? would she be expected to be involved in state occasions or be allowed to have a career etc outde the Ducal fmaily and their duties?

I'm sure Felix's wife could have career if she wanted with no problems.

I think it depends on if Felix settles back in Luxembourg after his schooling is all finished. If he is living in Luxembourg certainly he and his wife will attend state events, but if they live in China, US, ect I doubt they will return for these events often.

I think of it as similar to Henri's siblings. They were involved in National Day and other events until Henri's children were old enough then their profiles decreased. I suspect Felix, Alexandra, Louis, Tessy and Seb will be high profile until Guillaume's own (future) children are adults.

It seems wives tend to stay home after they marry into this family though. I doubt Felix will ever have problems paying his bills so it's not really necessary that she works.

The Princesses have always prevailed in the media, but the Prince also exist. They are often red carpet stars and dance the palace by his charm, for its elegance and distinction, and Felipe de Borbon, Haakon of Norway, Frederik of Denmark, William and Harry of England, Andrea and Pierre Casiraghi ... The list is long and difficult choice. Which do you prefer? Vote now for your favorite.

Votación: Duelo de PrÃ*ncipes azules

Prince Felix is on here...:flowers:

The Princesses have always prevailed in the media, but the Prince also exist. They are often red carpet stars and dance the palace by his charm, for its elegance and distinction, and Felipe de Borbon, Haakon of Norway, Frederik of Denmark, William and Harry of England, Andrea and Pierre Casiraghi ... The list is long and difficult choice. Which do you prefer? Vote now for your favorite.

Votación: Duelo de PrÃ*ncipes azules

Prince Felix is on here...:flowers:

Oh, he is looking so handsome here.
I'll vote for Prince Felix with pleasure!:previous:

I noticed some speculations about Felix's current girlfirend and I found this interesting link: Promi Lëtzebuerg. Anyone can translate the heading? I guess that they think that this blonde woman on the picture is in a relationship with Felix but I don't speak luxembourginsh or german (which is similar) so I really don't know, maybe that the article is about something else...

She looks older than him.

what's her name?
i think prince felix looks good with a brunette...just saying.hehehehe

I didn't find a lot of info about her. There is written Thorunn so it will be probably her name or surname.
(But as I written I really don't know what is this article about..)

That makes this lady 35, about 10 years his senior. I find this intriguing indeed. Keep posting! Hang on a second, is there anything actually linking them as a couple?

I have learned from a very reliable source that this woman is NOT the woman that Felix is dating. Also if Prince Felix is dating someone I believe that we should wait until the family recognizes the woman. I believe that we should support instead of speculate. But that's my opnion and everyone is entitled to their own

I noticed some speculations about Felix's current girlfirend and I found this interesting link: Promi Lëtzebuerg. Anyone can translate the heading? I guess that they think that this blonde woman on the picture is in a relationship with Felix but I don't speak luxembourginsh or german (which is similar) so I really don't know, maybe that the article is about something else...

Using google translate (German to English) it says:
Thorunn and Prince Felix: What is going on?
"No that's not true at all"

So it's an article (luckily) denying anything going on between the two

Using google translate (German to English) it says:
Thorunn and Prince Felix: What is going on?
"No that's not true at all"

So it's an article (luckily) denying anything going on between the two

Thanks you a lot. She really isn't a kind of girl which I would like to see with Félix.

that article is fake, I know who is the Felix´s girlfriend and not is Thorunn Egilsdottir

In the newest Point de Vue on page 72, there is a picture of him with Claire Lademacher. Felix, together with Louis and Tessy, attended the wedding of Blanche de Merode at the 24th of July. Is Claire Felix his girlfriend? Or was he just a chaperonne for her?

^ Royalbooks can you scan the picture? I am sure we would all love to see it if you can!

whats`s with the Tour de France?he participate?

I can't find any information to say that he did.

what about Tour de France? He was there last year not this year. The Grand Duke was there this year

Aww thanks so much for the scan Royalbooks! Looks like Felix grew a beard again. He and Guillaume seem to like doing that. And she does look a bit like Tessy. Both girls are beautiful! I hope she and Felix are very happy. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom