Prince Félix, Current Events 5: July 2008 - May 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes -- the "organising major sports and cultural events" would appear to be right up his alley!

Wow, nice photos! Thanks for posting! Felix looks great - I wonder who the girl is in the first two pictures (?) Anyone know??

^That's Princess Maria Annunciata of Liechtenstein. She's Felix's cousin. Her mother is Princess Margaretha of Luxembourg and Liechtenstein, who is GD Henri's sister I believe. She's very pretty, and I think she looks kinda like Felix.

^That's Princess Maria Annunciata of Liechtenstein. She's Felix's cousin. Her mother is Princess Margaretha of Luxembourg and Liechtenstein, who is GD Henri's sister I believe. She's very pretty, and I think she looks kinda like Felix.

I agree! For a split second I had a sort of brain snap and thought "Oh, is she his sister. . . " then I realised no, of COURSE she isn't, she isn't Alexandra. . . :lol: Oh dear. . . :whistling:

I'm not sure if it's the right place to ask this question but here it is.
If Guillaum ever becomes the Grand Duke before having a child,
though I doubt it will happen, does Felix automatically become the Hereditary Grand Duke?

No, he would be heir presumptive.

An "heir presumptive" is someone who is officially the next in line, but who can be "deposed" if someone "more fit" turns up. In this case, Felix would be heir presumptive, because as soon as Guillaume gets a son, this son becomes the irrevocable first in line, or "heir apparent". I don't think girls have a position in the line of succession in Luxembourg. And I also don't think an "heir presumptive" gets the title of "Hereditary Grand Duke".

Thanks a lot White Princess & Leana :flowers:
I think my view on current monarchies are still dominated by my knowledge about absolute monarchy.
So I was a little too serious ;)

Does anyone know if Prince Felix is working for a Swiss company in Switzerland or if he's working for a company that is based or has offices in Luxembourg or what company it is?

Hmmm, good point - I'm not sure whether it says he's actually in Switzerland or not - I suppose he could be working for a Swiss company in Luxembourg.

Where is he nowadays? The entire family except for the GD and GDess seem to be in hiding.

LOL, it does seem a bit like that sometimes - we certainly don't hear much about what the younger generation of Luxembourg royals are up to. . .

Prince Felix's looks, and whether or not he has turned "ugly", are not part of his Current Events. Please stay on topic.

JessRulz
Lux. Forum Moderator

What does Felix do when he isn't working his job for this Swiss firm or doing official functions?

You never hear about him (or his siblings) out at clubs, bars, or just hanging out anywhere. I can't imagine that he spends all of his downtime in his home playing World of Warcraft or something like that. Perhaps if he is living in Switzerland (which I kinda assume he is) no one knows who he is or recognizes him when he's out jogging or playing pool in a local cafe. Surly he and his brothers don't spend all their time sitting inside watching TV or playing computer games.

I agree with you. But it's funny. They are Lux princes but they live in Swiss (Felix, Louis). They can't live in their own country, becouse I don't know, they want have privacy?

I agree with you. But it's funny. They are Lux princes but they live in Swiss (Felix, Louis). They can't live in their own country, becouse I don't know, they want have privacy?
Their siblings live in Luxemburg, and they have their privacy; but it seems to me that several princes of several countries don't live in their one, for example Prince Jean of Luxemburg and some Liechtentein Princes...

This thread has been cleaned-up and re-opened. The Luxembourg Moderators hope that you can stick to the topic of this thread: 'Current Events'. Since we had to clean up this thread several times in a very short timespan further off topic remarks will be deleted without notice.

We understand however that people might have questions about prince Felix' job for example, these matters can be discussed in his FAQ thread, which you can find here.

People who want to comment on the looks of the prince can start a social group/fanclub here. But please do not use the current event thread or FAQ thread for comments about this matter :flowers:.

Regards,

the Luxembourg Moderators.

Last edited:
^ Thanks for those! I'm glad he decided not to go live in a cave too! Haha

^ Thanks for those! I'm glad he decided not to go live in a cave too! Haha

Ditto! Thanks for the photos! Wow, Felix looks positively short in that first picture - that's the first time I've ever seen him look short, LOL! :D (The tall guy is probably a former basketball player. . . )

I'm happy to heard about him again...

Is verry hansome in this fotos...:wub:
I so glad of that you add this because is so little information and fotos abouth him:flowers:...

I have moved several posts over to 'Prince Felix Picture Thread, Part 1' as they had nothing to do with the topic of this thread, Current Events. All posts containing old photos should be posted there.

JessRulz
Lux. Forum Moderator

Our dear Félix will begin a graduate degree in Bioethics in Rome, Italy starting in October 2009.

I'm deeply saddened by this news because I will moving to Geneva in October 2009.

Next studies? How many graduate degree he has as far? I've heard he's studied in NY, London (some bisnes school) in Geneva and now Italy? Lucky prince, he saw so many places in the world.

Geneva is not so far from Rome ;) However, I live in west part of Poland, next to Germany and Luxembourg is next to Germany. And I've not seen this lovely country yet! I hope I could one day visit it! Maybe in September, there was the Polish Festival in Lux then. There's hope :)

Lalla Meriem, is there an article you read this in? A magazine? Where's it from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom