Prince Félix, Current Events 5: July 2008 - May 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reportedly, he was a transfer student at Columbia University so he must speak English or he wouldn't be able to go there. (Even if he did not at first he would learn just by being around so many people who speak English- not many people here speak French or German or Luxembourgish (sic?) He has to speak at least some limited English and is probably conversational at the very least....besides we've heard Guillaume speak English so I'm sure his brothers do as well. It's so widely spoken it's an easy assumption given that Guillaume has been here in the past and will be here in a few months for that speech or whatever he's giving.

Felix is very good looking --- more handsome than Guillaume -

Felix seems busy. You never hear about Guillaume - what does Guillaume do?

I have no clue! Perhaps he has many events he has to do since he is the Hereditary Grand Duke. Perhaps he's searching for a wife? Just kidding lol. I saw this thing on youtube called "Pince Felix feature" (yes it's really spelled that way) and it was an interview and Felix looked hot! Unfortunately, it doesn't show the whole thing. Can somebody find it? I have no clue where the whole thing could be.

Prince Felix of Luxembourg at the Paralympiques 2008 in Beijing 12-09-2008

PPE Agency Beijing

YES! The hotness has returned!!!! Though I do still want to see him with his hair un-geled. And yes, this is all purely for my own enjoyment. =D

What does he do now?? I mean his job or studies etc...

I've never heard about any Felix girlfriend, have you??

wait i think he is 6"3..and i dont think he has a girlfriend or at least it's not known publicly..which is odd because he is very handsome

wait i think he is 6"3..and i dont think he has a girlfriend or at least it's not known publicly..which is odd because he is very handsome

People wonder if Guillaume has girlfriend or is single but why nobody speaks about Felix? I hope he doesn't like blond girls ;)

It just seems that the media doesn't care about Guillaume or his siblings. That's why it was such a big surprise when Tessy got pregnant since nobody even knew that Louis even had a girlfriend! So if Felix does have a girlfriend, we'll never know.

So it means about 192 cm, am I right?

He has really grown into a handsome man. What was this event?

He looks great, I think he is back living in Luxembourg now. But what does he do for a job/school? Anybody know?

On the Monarchy.lu website it says that he is currently working in the marketing department and public relations of a Swiss company that specializes in major sports and cultural events.

Thanks The Editrix! I thought he was studying architecture somewhere.

I believe this is what it says on his Wikipedia page. And we all know how 'reliable' ;) Wikipedia is!

As I've said before elsewhere, I'm amazed how the Luxembourg family manages to stay out of the media glare. What a big difference compared to some of the other RFs!

I believe this is what it says on his Wikipedia page. And we all know how 'reliable' ;) Wikipedia is!

As I've said before elsewhere, I'm amazed how the Luxembourg family manages to stay out of the media glare. What a big difference compared to some of the other RFs! Nice for them of course, but for us poor fans...:sad:

I do agree that wikipedia isn't reliable but I brought up the whole architecture thing because on monarchy.lu on Guillaume's page it only has information up until 2005. I was thinking that perhaps Felix's page was the same and has been doing something different in the last 3 years.

Felix's page has been updated in the last year on the offical website. earlier on that page it did say something about architecture but later when I checked it talked about him working for the Swiss Company. So it is anyone's guess what he actually does!

^Yes. . . so ironic! If Prince William sneezes the whole world knows about it; but as for Felix, we don't even know for sure what his occupation is!!

Haha, it's so true. But I would take the official website's word on what he's doing over Wikipedia. While I really appreciate that Felix and his siblings aren't so publicly exposed, sometimes it's a bit frustrating because you don't get to know anything (literally anything) about them while Prince William or Prince William can't do anything without getting their face plastered over a tabloid or newspaper.

even here in Luxembourg we know nothing about what they do... I never ever heard anything about any of the prince's occupations... (except maybe Louis after he got married)

Haha, it's so true. But I would take the official website's word on what he's doing over Wikipedia. While I really appreciate that Felix and his siblings aren't so publicly exposed, sometimes it's a bit frustrating because you don't get to know anything (literally anything) about them while Prince William or Prince William can't do anything without getting their face plastered over a tabloid or newspaper.

I agree - I am glad for the Grand Ducal family's sake that they are able to avoid the ridiculous levels of media/press attention that the Wales family are subjected to, but it does still sometimes get a bit maddening when we don't have the least idea as to where Felix is and what he's doing!! :bang:

In regards to his work, you're right - I'd sooner trust the official website of the royal family than I would Wikipedia. ;)

Thanks kyansaunt! I did not know his page was updated. I can see Prince Felix being more of a business man than an architect for some reason. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom