The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2012, 12:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Daughters-in-law in the Gotha? But Tessy's parents are not so wealthy, aren't they?
No, Tessy does not come from wealth. She is from a middle class working background. I had my doubts about her early on, but I have been proven wrong.

Very wrong.

Tessy is dignified and discreet. She is not a fashion plate showoff who spends the family money like mad. She seems devoted to Louis and their adorable little boys. Louis is obviously crazy about her. She appears quite loyal to her in-laws and the Grand Ducal family in general. She has never not once since she joined the family done anything to embarrass them.

She is every bit a true Princess and the Nassaus are very lucky to have her, imo.

Old 12-11-2012, 11:49 PM
Serene Highness

I saw a photo of Felix standing next to Claire when she had no "heels" on, and she was several inches shorter, but in heels she will always be taller than Felix unless she deigns to wear shorter heels. Which you know from previous posts I think is a superb idea...shorter heels for all princesses!

Old 03-07-2013, 03:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

The archbishop of Valencia, Monsignor Carlos Osorio, received in audience this afternoon Prince Felix of Luxembourg.
Monseñor Osoro recibe en audiencia al príncipe Félix de Luxemburgo elperiodic.com
Old 03-07-2013, 06:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
No, Tessy does not come from wealth. She is from a middle class working background. I had my doubts about her early on, but I have been proven wrong.

Very wrong.

Tessy is dignified and discreet. She is not a fashion plate showoff who spends the family money like mad. She seems devoted to Louis and their adorable little boys. Louis is obviously crazy about her. She appears quite loyal to her in-laws and the Grand Ducal family in general. She has never not once since she joined the family done anything to embarrass them.

She is every bit a true Princess and the Nassaus are very lucky to have her, imo.
Absolutely my opinion, I really appreciate her. So far she has been perfect and I don't see why it would change. Henri and Maria-Thérésa are very lucky in their Daughters in law !
Old 03-08-2013, 11:11 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Félix visited Ateneo Mercantil in Valencia on Wednesday
La Pirotecnia Lluch se estrena con presencia del Príncipe Félix de Luxemburgo en el balcón del Ateneo Mercantil VLC Ciudad
Translation

Prince Félix yesterday at a conference in Valencia
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BEx3u_ZCMAErn4k.jpg:large

https://www.ucv.es/uhora_0.aspx?id=3860

Prince Félix spoke at the UCV on the value of studies of Bioethics
El príncipe Félix de Luxemburgo diserta en la UCV sobre el valor de los estudios de Bioética elperiodic.com
Translation

El príncipe Félix de Luxemburgo diserta en la UCV sobre el valor de los estudios de Bioética
Old 05-10-2013, 11:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

An article about Félix
Rico, joven y con poder, el Príncipe Félix no era feliz… ahora habla de la fe en sus conferencias - ReL
Translation