The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 04:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you for sharing. Interesting pics, are they new?
He seems younger in them.

Old 03-30-2012, 04:33 PM
Royal Highness

They are newly added to the site. But judging by background they're from summer/autumn.

Old 03-30-2012, 04:54 PM
Nobility

So beautiful
Old 03-31-2012, 07:15 AM
Courtier

Nice pics, but I still do miss his long hair! Being very handsome, he looks like a banker, though...
Old 03-31-2012, 09:42 AM
Heir Presumptive

It seems that Felix is the only son who has inherited the Spanish looks of his maternal grand-father .
Old 04-11-2012, 08:01 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceallach View Post
Felix played in a charity tennis tournament and brought Claire and posed with her for the press. Maybe they are on Spring Break?

Prince Félix Léopold Marie Guillaume Of Luxembourg And

Prince Felix De Luxembourg And Claire Lademacher

Luxembourg: Felix and Claire in Miami
He's very handsome but that tennis outfit is awful! He looks like he's wearing his undershirt, business socks, and a pair of boxer shorts he borrowed from a guy about 50 pounds heavier than him. :-)
Old 11-26-2012, 09:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

Wort.lu is speculating, if Luxembourg will have another royal wedding. They speculate if Prince Félix is getting engaged to Claire Ladermacher.

Wort.lu - Prinz Félix: Ist auch sein Herz fest vergeben?
Google Übersetzer

IMO wort.lu is "hungry" to publish romantic and lovely pictures with a lady in white and a handsome man of its own royal family.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:33 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
Wort.lu is speculating, if Luxembourg will have another royal wedding. They speculate if Prince Félix is getting engaged to Claire Ladermacher.

Wort.lu - Prinz Félix: Ist auch sein Herz fest vergeben?
Google Übersetzer

IMO wort.lu is "hungry" to publish romantic and lovely pictures with a lady in white and a handsome man of its own royal family.
I think it's pretty much a done deal then. Luxembourgish media aren't the ones to be "hungry" to publish pictures of their royal family in more or less private situations. The first time they reported about Stephanie was when Guillaume publicly revealed that he had a girlfriend and that she was Belgian. And they never reported about any of Guillaume or Felix's other girlfriends. Tessy wasn't known to the public before Gabriel either. Both the family and the press are very discreet.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:44 AM
Nobility

And it's not only Wort that is reporting...

L'essentiel Online - Le Prince Félix bientôt marié? - Actu des stars
Tageblatt Online - Prinz Félix bald verlobt? - Luxemburg

German Bunte is also having an article about them in the latest issue.

Also, usually very well informed bloggers are also having articles about Claire today.

Royal Musings: Another royal engagement in Luxembourg?
Luxembourg: Luxarazzi 101: Claire Lademacher

The one on Luxarazzi is by far the most extensive. Claire sounds like a perfect princess; pretty, well educated and with both feed on the ground. Her familiar background also sounds really nice.
Old 11-26-2012, 03:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

So do you think that there is a little bit true at this rumors?
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:08 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
So do you think that there is a little bit true at this rumors?
All I know is that the media in Luxembourg usually doesn't write about rumours without any substance.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saschana View Post
All I know is that the media in Luxembourg usually doesn't write about rumours without any substance.
But doesn't a pregnancy rumor involving him pop up every once in awhile? I can't remember if the Luxembourg press is ever involved. Granted they could very well get engaged shortly but couldn't it also just be the press wishing for another fantastic Luxembourg wedding? She's never really been a secret girlfriend of Felix's and she's been at two royal weddings now (Imre's and G&S's) and they've been together for 2 or 3 years so I could see how it would be easy to make a leap to an engagement, true or not.

I guess time will tell.....
Old 11-26-2012, 09:12 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravda101 View Post
But doesn't a pregnancy rumor involving him pop up every once in awhile? I can't remember if the Luxembourg press is ever involved. Granted they could very well get engaged shortly but couldn't it also just be the press wishing for another fantastic Luxembourg wedding? She's never really been a secret girlfriend of Felix's and she's been at two royal weddings now (Imre's and G&S's) and they've been together for 2 or 3 years so I could see how it would be easy to make a leap to an engagement, true or not.

I guess time will tell.....
I don't remember a lot of pregnancy rumors involving Felix. I only know of one pregnancy rumor involving him around 2006 and we now know it wasn't Felix, but, Louis who was having a child. I don't even think the pregnancy rumor came from reliable press,but, from a tabloid. Wort, L'essentiel, and the likes are very different from the tabloids and usually do not report anything about the family without substance.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Frankly I think Felix would be insane not to marry Claire. Brainy, pretty, impeccable education and background, elegant.

He can hardly do better.

Henri and MT will soon have the classiest group of daughters-in-law in the Gotha. I love it!
Old 12-06-2012, 04:26 AM
Aristocracy

As others have noted, she's quite accomplished and although not a blue-blood, she's from a very wealthy family. A tall slinky brunette, she reminds me a little of Kate Middleton. Speaking of which, how tall more or less is Felix? In the pictures I've seen of Claire, she looks to be as tall or in some cases taller than Felix. And, although the Luxembourg royal family is not exactly known for their tallness, I believe that Felix is the tallest of the siblings. He's Henri's size and Henri doesn't seem short.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:41 AM
Courtier

Princes Felix and Louis are about the same height : [DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
Old 12-06-2012, 04:19 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Frankly I think Felix would be insane not to marry Claire. Brainy, pretty, impeccable education and background, elegant.

He can hardly do better.

Henri and MT will soon have the classiest group of daughters-in-law in the Gotha. I love it!
You're absolutely right! Guillaume among royal heirs has had the best marriage of the last few years and if Felix marries this common, but distinguished and rich young woman, it will be quite enhancing. Speaking of which, according to one of the articles on Claire that was posted here, her family is worth a wopping 600 million euros! Of course, money isn't all and when it comes to royal families, they are looking for other things, but consider that Kate Middleton's family wealth by comparison is only 30 million Euros.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Daughters-in-law in the Gotha? But Tessy's parents are not so wealthy, aren't they?
Old 12-06-2012, 10:37 PM
Serene Highness

Tessy's parents I don't believe were or are wealthy, at least I've never seen that written about them and there's been very little written about them.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:51 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Daughters-in-law in the Gotha? But Tessy's parents are not so wealthy, aren't they?
I don't think she meant wealth, but, behavior and education-wise. I doubt there are any skeletons in Stephanie, Tessy, and Claire's closets with the exception of having a child out-of-wedlock in Tessy's case but she has demonstrate to be a very poise young woman.