Prince Félix, Current Events 4: July 2005 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as news goes the only thing that has been posted for Felix is him representing at the Basketball Finals in Luxembourg.........His relationship status is pretty much single.......well he may have a girlfriend but he is very private person.......he hasn't been photographed with a girl so who knows!

As far as news goes the only thing that has been posted for Felix is him representing at the Basketball Finals in Luxembourg.........His relationship status is pretty much single.......well he may have a girlfriend but he is very private person.......he hasn't been photographed with a girl so who knows!

Yeah...just Basketball. Here the video of the final....with the Prince Félix presenting the cup to the Winner Team.
YouTube - Basket: Finale de la Coupe de Luxembourg

Yes, he seems very private, but he's to charming and handsome not to have a girlfriend, and same thing is for HGD Guillaume. Prince Félix is quite much better anyhow...

the only recent photos of Felix are from the Coup de Luxembourg basketball finals back in march

yes he does i think that his different hairstyles make him look different

Nothing wrong with that- tanning increases the risk of skin cancer and causes more wrinkles besides!! :flowers:

You wouldn't want him to be cancer ridden and wrinkled before his time would you?:ohmy:

Being pale is the way to go.

Nothing wrong with that- tanning increases the risk of skin cancer and causes more wrinkles besides!! :flowers:

You wouldn't want him to be cancer ridden and wrinkled before his time would you?:ohmy:

Being pale is the way to go.
:sun:

I would agree if I didn't know that he is ½ Cuban. Our Caribbean genes make us resistant to skin cancers, that and who hasn't heard of sunscreen and anti-wrinkle treatments?
If you notice, the Grand Duchess doesn't look that wrinkled for her age, so he's lucky there too.

AND...In those shirtless vacation pictures that were taken in Cabasson, where he's in the water with Guillaume, you can see that he tans very nicely.:clap:

So no, no "glow" there are absolutely no excuses for him to be pale. No even the Grand Duke is pale. :D

Welcome Bruja! Sorry to tell you , but I think his facebook page is private...surprise surprise, huh?

You're thinking of myspace- all facebook profiles are private unless you are the person's friend. It's myspace where you can be private or public. Facebook was originally for colleges only- they keep the profiles public because they used to have a TON more personal information on the profiles than they show now. Since they opened it up, they've changed it a lot, but the profiles are still private unless you have friended the person in question.

I see nothing wrong with Felix's skin tone. It's his natural look.

Dark-skinned patients still at risk for skin cancer

In terms of skin cancer, being darker toned in skin doesn't mean you get any less exposure-it just means you are less likely to burn and it also increases the risk that the person in question will miss the malignancy because the skin isn't as pale, so you don't notice freckles and birth marks as much, so you notice any questionable marks later, therefore increasing the chance that it becomes malignant and lethal.

In terms of anti-wrinkle treatments, isn't the best way to treat wrinkles to prevent them in the first place? Besides, if he was tanning he would probably be chastised by the skin cancer groups for it for being an "advocate" unwillingly or no for tanning. So it's really in his best interest to be pale. =)

Last edited:
Okay, wow, he changed soo much. Hmm... for some reason he doesn't seem as handsome anymore.

Wow! Beautiful eyes!

Is it just me or does he look like Guillaume in that picture?

no its not just you.....he does look like Guillaume in this picture.....it is not the best picture of felix though...i don't like the way he is smiling.

Does Felix smoke? His teeth are so like a little bit yellow?!?

he does smoke.....there was a picture of him holding a cigarette at the wedding of Princess Xenia and Alberto..but unfortunatly they took the pictures off the net and the link that was posted earlier in the thread no longer works

I still have that picture I'll post it when I'm on my own computer during the weekend somewhere (my exams start tomorrow so don't shoot me if I don't post it this weekend but I promise I'll try)

thanks for the new picture , he looks really handsome (as always)

Does Felix smoke? His teeth are so like a little bit yellow?!?

I knew there had to be a catch somewhere. The guy seems to have too much going for him...I hate smokers but I especially hate smokers when they seem to have so much going for them. X_X I have had so many relatives die from smoking... :ermm:

It's not worth it in the long run.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I have a question. Does Felix have a girlfriend?

^ That is a question that no one really knows the answer to. He has never been linked to anyone by the press. He is a very private person like his family. My guess is that he probably has had a girlfriend sometime but we will never know anything about that until he decides to marry. And even then it will be with very little details

I get this feeling that he's a huge playboy.

I get this feeling that he's a huge playboy.

I do too. There's something in his eye and face expression that gives me this feeling, thought it's not 'huge'

I love Prince Felix's eyes, sexy and slightly mischievous, you can see it in pictures where he has to pose, he does it on purpose, which is why I've always thought he's make a great print model, aside from being good looking.
:D

As far as his personal life, I think it's better when any royal keeps it out of the limelight. It kills us not to know, but it spares their partner (future spouse) of having to read headlines and gossip from before they met. You can get to know someone and become close, but if their past is easy to access, it can be misiterpreted and sadly that can ruin what would've been a great relationship.

^^ I couldn't agree more. You just took the words out of my mounth.
I love him and I find it great that he ain't in the spotlight like f.e. Prince William or Harry.

It has been rumored that Guillaume also smoked, but no one really knows the smoking habits of anyone in the family.

there's a picture of Guillaume smoking

Do you have any photos of Felix? I want to make a slideshow but I do not have a lot of photos...

I think he's able to keep it out of the spotlight a lot more easily than William or Harry because they're the most famous royals, and they've sadly seem to have inherited the media attention that once followed their mother, Princess Di.

Same goes for Guillaume, if you think about it, not many people know where Luxembourg even is and that can correlate with the fact they have way less press heckling them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom