Prince Félix, Current Events 4: July 2005 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know i saw that too. it made me wonder......... Is the woman sittin next to him in the purple Pia? it looks like her

Last edited:
yes it does look like her. i went back and looked at the pictures now I can see the difference. I wonder what Felix is up to right now and how does the Grand Duke family celebrate Christmas?

Pss Xenia is an habsburg and she is niece of Pss Catharina of Habsburg. On those pix you also see Ps Amedeo and his father Lorenz. Felix aunt is married to cousin or brother to Pss Xenia´s mom

yea I saw the photos it looked like a nice wedding. Its funny how all of the monarchies are related to one another.

I think I saw some pics of archduke imre and archduchess marie-christine (Princess Marie-Astrid's children) as well. They are both quite good-looking.

It seems that Felix's Family is very close to xenia because Archduke Imre was in the wedding party. Felix's aunt Sybilla was there also

Interview of Felix

Has anyone found the full version of the interview of Prince Felix that was posted on youtube several months ago? I have been searching online for it but I am not well versed in other languages that well. So if anyone could find it I would greatly appreciate it. I would love to watch it and see what he says:wub:

To all the posters in this thread:
I just deleted the posts relating to Prince Felix's Facebook. We have a rule on TRF about protecting the privacy of royals.
As it says in the rules
"Please respect the privacy of royals and other public figures, as well as other members of this forum. Personal information that may invade their privacy, such as the posting of private phone numbers or addresses, will be deleted."

Thank you for your understanding.

there are pictures of him with shorter hair in the older threads try looking there :flowers:

He's doing more official stuff lately...is he done with school?

hey people
there is a video of Prince Felix
go to YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and then u type Prince Felix (in search) and then u click on Prince Felix Feature , the video is about his life and its not in English.

So I guess he's been interviewed then? It looks like he is watching it...they show his face reacting...

It's an old video but yeah it's an interview.
I can't seem to find the entire interview though.

Are he and his brother interviewed once and while by the TV there like William and Harry are?

^^ could be but I don't think they have. I would love to see them do something like that :)

Wonderful pictures:wub: :flowers: I have a question..........why does Prince Felix give out the trophy at the Coupe de Luxembourg Basketball Final every year? I have seen pictures of him do this in 2006, 2007 and now 2008.

Last edited:
Felix

Its, because the basketball-federation is under his "" HAUTE PATRONAGE"
Sorry, don't remember the Englisch word!

Wonderful pictures:wub: :flowers: I have a question..........why does Prince Felix give out the trophy at the Coupe de Luxembourg Basketball Final every year? I have seen pictures of him do this in 2006, 2007 and now 2008.

He is representing the Grand Ducal court in sport events. ;)

Nice pics. :flowers:

He is representing the Grand Ducal court in sport events. ;)

Nice pics. :flowers:

Prince Félix is Royal Patron of the Basketball Federation for this reason he attends the final and other connected events to the Basketball Championship. He performs the same duties as the Duke of Kent does in UK for Wimbledon.

Any news about our Prince Charming?:ermm: What did he do for Easter? Is he still single?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom