Prince Félix, Current Events 4: July 2005 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also it well known that the government has a tight control on the press so the RF can control what gets released in the media.

It's brown usually, but it has been spotted at dark grey.

Btw, Ducii, I just watched your montage and it's great! Love the song LOL.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
that is the picture of the smoking........the girl is not Pia...when these pics were first posted that question was asked and someone said that it was not her.........she must have someone who looks a great deal like her..but one that dresses better than she does!

Last edited:
It's a shame he smokes, but oh well, he's still awesomely hot. Too bad he's been completely in hiding for the last like, 8 months.

yeah the last pics of him that were posted were of him at the Basketball Finals in Luxembourg in March.. Maybe when he goes on the family vacation there will be pics......it is a shame that he smokes considering his grandmother died of lung cancer

When does the family usually go on vacation?

I know that the girl is not Pia... but she´s very looks like her... jejeje it´s very funny... First Guillaume... next Felix... jeje it´s joke and... I hope to see pics about the Royal family vacation...

Dayum! LOL! He's looking at lot better than his birthday picture, which his good to see. And he looks like he got tanned! Maybe he's back in Luxembourg now since it's the summer.

wonderful picture of Felix.......he looks like he is letting his hair grow again......sigh.....he is so good looking! :flowers:

This thread has reached 10 pages, so time to close it and open a new one. Thanks to all who participated and we hope to see you in the 8th thread dedicated to the current news & pictures of prince Felix, which you can find here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom