Luxembourg Grand Ducal Family, Current Events 4: October 2006 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Countess Henckel von Donnersmarck née Princess de Luxembourg was interred in the family crypt at Wolfsberg.

For Wolfsberg Castle, see link.

my sympathies go out to her family and loved ones.

Here is a picture of the GD Jean and his sisters. [FONT=verdana, arial][FONT=verdana, arial][FONT=verdana, arial]Princess Marie-Adélaïde, Countess Henckel von Donnersmarck, is the second from left. I rather like this picture; they all look so modest.

Unfortunately, who posted the pic to me, didn't post the original source.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a270/faubla2000/Jeanetsessoeurs2004.jpg?t=1172754098
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I really like the picture, too. She looked really nice, they all do, like nice modest people, you are right, lisamaria.

Did the GD attend with the family to the funeral?

Anwsering to your question Kelly, yes, DG did attend to the funeral with the Grand Duchess and his father.

There is a picture of Maria Theresa and Henri in the funeral in hola.com under the section of luxembourg royalty.

Wow wow Grand Duke Jean with sisters photo! Last year?Photo is Grand Duke Jeans birthday? More photo on Grand Duke Jean with sisters?? Grand Duke Jeans mother is Grand Duchess Charlotte?Near she was death?

Marie Adelaide dies

Three pics showing GD Jean at his sister burial in the last ROYALS with Alex and Martin in cover

Now that is wonderful news! They were the only ones who were lacking one of the reigning monarchs. Officially it will open tomorrow as seen. Isn't National day coming up?

Last edited:
Great new! There are some pics of Louis's wedding.
Nice site!

Nice to see them open up an official site. Perhaps the site will feature more coverage of the family.

YEAH! We finally have a website for the Gran Ducal family! This is so exciting!

AT LAST !!!! GREAT site- you can save eveything you can...and get latest news...:flowers::flowers::flowers:

I did see some fhotos very beautiful about The Grand Duchess and her sons in the Queen Sonja 70º aniversary... very nice!!!

I haven't seen pics of Felix for so long. :ohmy:

This film festival was held because Luxembourg is European capital of culture 2007. ;)

One of the stars was my favourite French actress (and producer) Sophie Marceau! :wub:

I think she just is taking care of her body. Since we don't see her often she may have lost the weight sometime between her vacations.

wow!!! Felix looks very handsome not??? Alexandra and The Grand Duchess were so elegant too!!!... Alexandra looks very good!!!

Grand Duchess Maria-Teresa of Luxembourg, Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg and Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg visit the Steichen exhibition in Paris at the Jeu de Paume Oct 30, 2007 (IBL)

Pic 1 -- pic 2 -- Mother & Daughter -- pic 4

Grand Duchess Maria-Teresa of Luxembourg, Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg and Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg visit the Steichen exhibition in Paris at the Jeu de Paume Oct 30, 2007 (IBL)

Pic 1 -- pic 2 -- Mother & Daughter -- pic 4

Grand Duchess looks extremelly beautiful and elegant in these pictures.
I think she did some plastic surgery (a light one) that enhanced her beauty:)

Thank you for the pictures, dazzling. Maria Teresa looks AMAZING! And I agree with the poster above, I think she definitely got a new stylist. Everything looks terrific on her now. :D

It looks like Tessy is getting more royal practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom