Luxembourg Grand Ducal Family, Current Events 3: February - October 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the vacations of the Big Dukes begin?, in the year 2003 an excellent report of the Ducal Great Family was made in their vacations, could some have this year?

If they did go for a vacation all I can say is YEAH!!!! Becuase you know the boys are going somewhere where it's warm and there's water. And that leads to a 98 percent chance of shirtless vacation pics, yummy:D ;) .
As for the thing with Pia it might have been kind of the dating around thing. Kind of like when someone tells you don't date a football player but you have to anyway just to see what it's like. And then you realize why they told you not to. That might have been the case with Pia, and luckily he found out and has moved on, don't know with whom but atleast it's not Pia.

Does anyone know where they went for vacations?

They usually go to France- there they have a summer house I think...

From every vacations we get some... I hope they will go with Henri's sister Marie Astrid and with her family... they usually go together.

mims111 said:
They usually go to France- there they have a summer house I think...
I was watching a documentry on the royal famlies of the world.
They stated that the ducal family have a villa on the Mediterranean
and that is very common to see them at summer time water skiing and doing other beach related sports.

Virnabrisa2000 said:
Will we have this year pictures of the vacations Grand Ducal family's?

i'm doubtful, as i haven't seen any new vacation pics of them since 2003. but who knows, they might suprise us this year.

I've seen photos of them from 2005, 2004 and 2003 too...

mims111 said:
I've seen photos of them from 2005, 2004 and 2003 too...

2005? are you sure?

Please mims111, I gave in that page has seen them, please, I have not seen them, I would love to be able to see them.¡That great news!

Tina, I am on 80% sure I seen from 2005...
Virnabrisa, they are on T. Wagner's site. If you need help, you can send me PM and we will search for them ;)

If in Tomwag, I have seen pictures of their vacations, but it is behind of years, but not of the 2005, neither of the 2004.

Hmmm..... so now I'm really confused... maybe you got right.
But then we can only hope, we will see some from this year. It will bi a really pitty, because only on vacations you can see boys without shirt ;) :D :)
Elisa

I really hope someone takes pics of them on vacation this year. It would be really nice to see the whole family together in a non-official role. And of course the boys shirtless is always inticing. I do know that they do have a villa in the south of france along the mediteranean because the whole family loves the water. And Guillaume and Felix are both avid sailors so it makes sense they would go toward the water for vacation.

And one another good I found, if there will some pics- we will see if the family took Tessy and Gabriel or not.

Without doubt the Grand Ducal Famikly of Luxembourg is the best looking Royal Family in Europe, or indeed, anywhere. It must be the Cuban blood of the Mother combined with good European stock :)

I don't think Gabriel would go to their vacations since he is still small. But that would be nice.

That would be nice to see Gabriel! Babies seem to grow up so fast, I wonder what he looks like a few months later.

I can't remeber now, how he looks. :( We've seen only three (?) photos of him. They could make official photo of baby.

princess Alexandra is really turning into a beauty!

Yes, she is! She looks a lot like her mother's side of the family. I think that almost all of their children carry a lot of Maria Theresa than Henry.

Kelly said:
Yes, she is! She looks a lot like her mother's side of the family. I think that almost all of their children carry a lot of Maria Theresa than Henry.

But not Luis. He really looks like Henri you can see it on photo. ;)

Last edited:
mims111 said:
But not Luis. He really looks like Henri you can see it on photo. ;)

Look at Sebastien. And then look at Henri at his age. The kids have got their colouring from their mother (dark hair ect.) but I think they have quite a bit of their father too.

Here in Finland some magazine published a page-long story about the silver wedding and made the following points: 1) Henri is very handsome, 2) so are the boys, and 3) Alexandra is growing into the greatest royal beauty in Europe. Finally, they have arrived in here :p

Henri____0028.jpg

Henri____0024.jpg

these photographs of the grand ducal family were i believe to be released in a book titled Grand Duc Henri 50. they were previously posted in the thread grand duke henri and grand duchess maria teresa pt. 2 by drimal on 4-16-05 at 11:50 am. this is probably where i got the photos from. they can also be found on the luxembourgroyals website as well as hello!.

Last edited:
Alexandra, a true beauty

Wow! Alexandra is becoming one of the most beautiful princess in Europe.. I think Charlotte has a competition now..I'm really amazed at how beautiful she is.. she's just natural. mixture of her cuban blood and of course the royal blood..:wub:

Alexandra is becoming more and more beautiful. I noticed in a somewhat recent picture that She's now wearing a promise ring on her left hand ring finger. I'm curious as to what type of promise it is.

A promise ring is a ring that is meant to remind you of, well, a promise you are keeping. They can sometimes be used when a person is promising their heart to someone else (imagine, Alexandra has fallen in love with a boyfriend) or they can be used for other promises. I have a friend that received a promise ring from her father and was made to promise that she would save herself for marriage.

But Alexandra’s ring may not be a promise ring because I have tons of rings and I usually just wear them wherever they fit so it could be the same case.

Wow, we're at 12 pages, guys. Time to close this thread and open a new one, which can be found right here.

See you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom