Luxembourg Grand Ducal Family, Current Events 3: February - October 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guillaume has gained some weight ... but I dont think it makes him any less attractive. His still looks as handsome as ever...
I like him with or without the beard....:D

I wasn't that much weight, but sometimes it is noticeable. Thats not bad though, he would look horrible really skinny.

He looks like one of those famous Venezuelan actors.

this is going to sound so crazy, and i think only gaggle knows :p , but how tall is GD maria teresa?

We had a discussion about everyone's heights about a year ago, and nothing is set in stone. We really don't know her actually height, but a good guess/estimate is about 5'5".

nope, more like 5' to 5'2- she's shorter than her children.

yes, she looks around five feet and a couple of inches tall. She is not that tall and especially when pictures aside to her husband.:p

not necessarily, taking genetics into consideration and henri is somewhere around 5'10". so take her wearing high heels out of consideration, and look at pics of them in "casual" wear, like those taken of them at the 04' olympics. i think that's evidence enough, seeing as everyone was wearing either tennis shoes or sandals.

I think all it takes is one parent to be "tall" in order for the majority of them to come out tall. But all her children are tall I suppose.

Isn't that an old picture of the family during one of their holidays?

Kelly said:
Isn't that an old picture of the family during one of their holidays?

I don't think the picture is from the holidays. I believe it is from a photo shoot that the family did for someone's birthday.

Every royal family did in Easter something. There arent any photos or articles?

Just thought I'd say I'm really looking forward to National Day on June 23rd!!! It's one of the few times we see the whole family together especially Princess Alexandra and Prince Sebastien. Does anybody know whether Prince Louis will be attending the celebrations?

Hullo!

The Royal family met the Pope yesterday - there is an article about it in Wort. Also, a few pictures were released by GEtty Images. Alexandra has sure grown! Louis was also there, but for some reason is just cut out of the first picture.

-L

Attachments

• 57555346.jpg
    57555346.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 421
  • 57555392.jpg
    57555392.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 325
  • 57555361.jpg
    57555361.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 207
Thank you for the pictures, Lisa. Alexandra is so pretty!

And Felix looks pretty hotwhat. I like his hair that length.

Good job Lisa, thank you! I agree with you, Alexandra is very beauty and I think, she will be more beauty by the time. Im not big fan of Felix long hair, but If he likes it... MT looks so good as always and Henri looks cool, so I cant find a problem on this family!

more from ANP

Attachments

• 3047274.jpg
    3047274.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 193
  • 3047277.jpg
    3047277.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 222
  • 3047280.jpg
    3047280.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 277
  • 3047281.jpg
    3047281.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 457
Thank you all for those lovely pictures. The children look all grown up! Luxembourg is a catholic nation?

Great Pictures.......:D

Thanks Guys....

I also noticed Louis hair is very very short!!!!!!!

Kelly said:
Thank you all for those lovely pictures. The children look all grown up! Luxembourg is a catholic nation?

Luxembourg is like 80% catholic I believe.

I am so happy to see the entire family together:D!

I have a question, who or what chooses what color veil you wear when you meet the pope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom