Luxembourg Grand Ducal Family, Current Events 1: September 2004 - April 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
muhahahahaha is my eyes playing tricks for me or is Guillaume wearing Ugg boots in the third picture? hahahaha for some reason i find that hilarious!!! hahaha

hahaha no tie and uggs lol what is wrong with these boys

omg look at felix i didnt recognise him wearing green

Last edited by a moderator:
hillary_nugent said:
muhahahahaha is my eyes playing tricks for me or is Guillaume wearing Ugg boots in the third picture? hahahaha for some reason i find that hilarious!!! hahaha
dunno, all i know is he looks tacky from the waist down :p

bad_barbarella said:
omg look at felix i didnt recognise him wearing green
:D i don't know how you could've missed him. he's still got something growing on his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
msfroyste said:
dunno, all i know is he looks tacky from the waist down :p
i agree! i hope the princes aren't thinking that because it is winter they can dress sloppy! They're our eye candy they got to remain sweet!!! hehehe

hillary_nugent said:
i agree! i hope the princes aren't thinking that because it is winter they can dress sloppy! They're our eye candy they got to remain sweet!!! hehehe
LOL, i couldn't agree more with you. all i want to know is what the heck happened????? did they fall and smack their heads on the floor or something? or did felix's bad taste sickness pass on to guillaume or vice versa???? oh, this is a sad, sad, SAD day. :(

they both look gross haha i dont like them much anymore hehe they were suppose to stay hot :(

I thought they both looked okay in the first couple of pics (even beardy-faced Felix) - but the ugg boots... ahem. They look like the sort of thing astronauts wear on the moon except they're brown. Maybe they're anti-gravity boots, so he can run extra fast if any of us girls come near him.

bwuhahahaha that's hilarious katielouise 'the sort of thing astronauts wear on the moon except they're brown' hehehe i was wondering why the hell did his bottom half look fat until i realised they were ugg boots hahahaha...i haven't seen them worn by men for a while...at least not on famous men hahahaha

hillary_nugent said:
bwuhahahaha that's hilarious katielouise 'the sort of thing astronauts wear on the moon except they're brown' hehehe i was wondering why the hell did his bottom half look fat until i realised they were ugg boots hahahaha...i haven't seen them worn by men for a while...at least not on famous men hahahaha
LOL, omg!!!! yeah i was wondering the same too, at first, then i took a second look, and he looked as though he had stepped out of the jetsons, but he had landed in some serious mud or something to break his fall.

hahahaha...and we can't let Felix off the hook as well...hahahaha golly for one good looking princes minus the spanish inquisitor look he dresses like his a forest ranger...now what is going on princes? hhahaha

hahaha felix looks like one of those dorky nature boys hahaha they must go all out at the dayspa when they look hot

bad_barbarella said:
hahaha felix looks like one of those dorky nature boys hahaha they must go all out at the dayspa when they look hot
muhahahaha nature boy....hehehe its strange he wears those forest ranger clothes and has his hair slick....not a great combo hahaha

hillary_nugent said:
muhahahaha nature boy....hehehe its strange he wears those forest ranger clothes and has his hair slick....not a great combo hahaha
LOL. he needs to have some tell him that he needs to pick a style and stick with it; otherwise, he's gonna start looking like a clown, only without the make up, which could be his next fashion statement- a VERY BAD mistake on his part- but who knows. i'm starting to give up on him. :( *shakes head sadly. i guess i'm gonna have to tell him what i told my best guy friend yesterday, "shave, or i'll shave you, and i know you don't want me to do that b/c chances are you'll end up cut in all kinds of ways that you've never been cut in." hehehehe. when i saw him today, his face was as smooth as a baby's butt. no sign of patchy stubble.:D

i'm sure Luxembourg will start there own version of 'Queer eye for the straight guy' hahahaha...and we can nominate our Princes ^__^

Can we chill about that one pic? Everyone can have one day every once in a while where they can disregard fashion and look as horrible as possible. Just as long as they go back to the way they used to dress (my fave- at their summer house in summer 2003.)

It is always good to chill sometimes. Another message board was shut down for a few days because some girls got very very upset over a joke about a certain guy waxing his chest hair. A huge uproar over that. One must wonder why....Anyways, any new news about what the family is currently up to?

No news but a question: Does anyone know how former Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte is doing?

bad_barbarella said:
im not sure... i love her... i think she has been sick...
I do know she has been treated twice for lung cancer in the past year or two. I was just wondering how she is doing now.

hillary_nugent said:
do you guys/gals know when was she diagnosed with cancer?
I first read about it on the Benelux board in 2003, spring I think it was.
Someone posted the brief announcement made by the Grand Ducal family's press office.
It said that a tumor had been found in one of her lungs during a routine check up, it was cancer and she was being treated with radiation/chemotherapy. The doctors expected every thing would work out.
This past summer there was another announcement that she had undergone another round of treatment.
I haven't heard anything else since.

Any pictures of the LRF christmas celebrations? Does anyone know how they celebrated? a family gathering at the home?

And today is new year's eve anyone know how they will be celebrating that as well? What is New YEar's Eve celebration in Luxembourg like? ^____^

In this picture, the Grand Duchess really resembles Alexandra!

i think she suits dark hair better... henry looks like hes had a dose of fake tan...

Emily said:
In this picture, the Grand Duchess really resembles Alexandra!
I thought the exactly same thing! wow...MT has changed...she definitely looks better with dark hair ^___^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom