The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 09:42 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikha Pal View Post
He looks a bit Cuban to me because his mom is a Cuban-American
I didn't know the mother was also American! That's interesting...

Old 02-28-2008, 03:42 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
I didn't know the mother was also American! That's interesting...
His mother was born to Cuban parents in Havana, Cuba, so when the Grand Duchess was 2 years old her family moved to New York.

Old 04-15-2008, 01:16 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie_Annemy View Post
It is a fact Guillaume failed to complete a degree in political science and history at the University of Durham. However, he did receive a Bachelor of Science in political science from Brunel University in London, but that was after he failed at the University of Durham. He is now continuing his studies in Switzerland.
So he didn't quit trying to attain his degree or fail out of the degree, he just switched schools essentially? I can't imagine that he literally "failed" out of his classes, as in, did badly in them.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:25 AM
Nobility

It´s not Guillaume??? Alois And Sophie of Leichteistein 1993
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...2&d=1107757504
http://img127.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_662lo.jpg
http://img145.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_686lo.jpg
Old 06-16-2008, 12:14 PM
Gentry

It kinda looks like Felix to me, I don't know, that boy looks younger than 12 or 13. Cute pictures though.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:05 PM
Nobility

I want to made video about prince Guillame. I am working on it, I hope tomorow it will be done.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:22 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretoriana18 View Post

Its Guillaume!
He was 11,5 years at that moment; born 11-11-1981
Old 07-16-2008, 12:16 PM
Nobility

There is my video:
Old 07-16-2008, 03:33 PM
Gentry

Congratulations!

The video is great, loved the pics (I didn't like the song though), you've made the only video I know of on the net that's exclusively about Guillaume. Thanks...maybe there will be more.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:59 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamboQueen View Post
Congratulations!

The video is great, loved the pics (I didn't like the song though), you've made the only video I know of on the net that's exclusively about Guillaume. Thanks...maybe there will be more.
Yes, I think there are no more videos about him.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:22 AM
Serene Highness

Great work Ducii!
I didn't like song too but it's text was great
And in my oppinion he definitely looks better with beard- you can clearly see it on this video
Old 07-18-2008, 02:26 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Mims View Post
Great work Ducii!
I didn't like song too but it's text was great
And in my oppinion he definitely looks better with beard- you can clearly see it on this video
I think it too, with beard he looks much better.
It was difficult find any song which I can use and I think this was the best in the moment.....I don't have better or I have but I used it for another video and I do not want use any song once more.......
Old 07-18-2008, 03:40 PM
Aristocracy

I liked the video. Some of the pictures I have not seen before. =)
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 07-22-2008, 06:41 PM
Gentry

I just saw a video of Guillaume similar to Ducii's...I like this song a little better.

Old 07-23-2008, 01:57 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamboQueen View Post
I just saw a video of Guillaume similar to Ducii's...I like this song a little better.

I saw it also, but I do not like this song...
Old 08-28-2008, 06:23 AM
Commoner

Great video's, I think Guillaume looks better without a beard as when he does not it sculpts his jaw line and makes him look better when he wearing suits (more professional looking). But then it may just be me thinking that.
Old 08-30-2008, 07:10 AM
Commoner

I saw a lot of recent photos of Guillaume in Photos de Tom Wagner. Unfortunately, I do not know how to post photos here.
Just three obsevations:
1.) It seems that he lost a couple of pounds. He looks really good.
2.) While he needs to do something about his post-acne skin, I still think that his perfectly chiseled nose and his beautiful light brown eyes compensate for the features that don't immediately stand out.
3.) And did I say that he's looking good nowadays? :)
Old 08-30-2008, 09:24 AM

hi i'm a new member here...um...i'm not so familiar with this prince guillame but i'm sure he's really hot and handsome...can you give some infos about him?...tnx

-
Sir Winston Churchill
Old 08-31-2008, 07:08 AM
Commoner

Great photo's Lady's Maid, yer he is looking great now a days, over the last few years he has got better and better looking. He does not look so geeky? I wonder what he would look like if he had something done about his acne scars, but then on the other hand with them he looks more real not like what some celebrities or some of the other royals from other countries look like?
Old 08-31-2008, 10:06 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess21 View Post
Great photo's Lady's Maid, yer he is looking great now a days, over the last few years he has got better and better looking. He does not look so geeky? I wonder what he would look like if he had something done about his acne scars, but then on the other hand with them he looks more real not like what some celebrities or some of the other royals from other countries look like?
It's likely that he's wearing contact lenses. When he was a teenager, he was photographed wearing eyeglasses. I saw those pictures in tomwag.com too.
Well, yes, the facial blemishes make him look like an "average joe" but I think he really needs to clean it up a bit just like what any other average person would do.
Or maybe, he doesn't care about it at all. That I don't know. There's very little information about him in the internet which makes it difficult for us to get a clearer picture of what he is like. We can only guess.

Tags
hereditary grand duke guillaume, picture thread, pictures