HGD Guillaume Picture Thread, Part 1: July 2006 - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work Ducii!
I didn't like song too but it's text was great :D
And in my oppinion he definitely looks better with beard- you can clearly see it on this video :D

Great work Ducii!
I didn't like song too but it's text was great :D
And in my oppinion he definitely looks better with beard- you can clearly see it on this video :D

I think it too, with beard he looks much better.
It was difficult find any song which I can use and I think this was the best in the moment.....I don't have better or I have but I used it for another video and I do not want use any song once more.......

I liked the video. Some of the pictures I have not seen before. =)

Great video's, I think Guillaume looks better without a beard as when he does not it sculpts his jaw line and makes him look better when he wearing suits (more professional looking). But then it may just be me thinking that.

I saw a lot of recent photos of Guillaume in Photos de Tom Wagner. Unfortunately, I do not know how to post photos here.
Just three obsevations:
1.) It seems that he lost a couple of pounds. He looks really good.
2.) While he needs to do something about his post-acne skin, I still think that his perfectly chiseled nose and his beautiful light brown eyes compensate for the features that don't immediately stand out.
3.) And did I say that he's looking good nowadays? :)

hi i'm a new member here...um...i'm not so familiar with this prince guillame but i'm sure he's really hot and handsome...can you give some infos about him?...tnx

Great photo's Lady's Maid, yer he is looking great now a days, over the last few years he has got better and better looking. He does not look so geeky? I wonder what he would look like if he had something done about his acne scars, but then on the other hand with them he looks more real not like what some celebrities or some of the other royals from other countries look like?

Great photo's Lady's Maid, yer he is looking great now a days, over the last few years he has got better and better looking. He does not look so geeky? I wonder what he would look like if he had something done about his acne scars, but then on the other hand with them he looks more real not like what some celebrities or some of the other royals from other countries look like?

It's likely that he's wearing contact lenses. When he was a teenager, he was photographed wearing eyeglasses. I saw those pictures in tomwag.com too.
Well, yes, the facial blemishes make him look like an "average joe" but I think he really needs to clean it up a bit just like what any other average person would do.
Or maybe, he doesn't care about it at all. That I don't know. There's very little information about him in the internet which makes it difficult for us to get a clearer picture of what he is like. We can only guess.

;)
It's likely that he's wearing contact lenses. When he was a teenager, he was photographed wearing eyeglasses. I saw those pictures in tomwag.com too.
Well, yes, the facial blemishes make him look like an "average joe" but I think he really needs to clean it up a bit just like what any other average person would do.
Or maybe, he doesn't care about it at all. That I don't know. There's very little information about him in the internet which makes it difficult for us to get a clearer picture of what he is like. We can only guess.

:closedeye
I've said it in previous posts...I think his acne comes from stress, there are pictures taken of him in what I think are high profile events and he's full of breakouts (maybe the anticipation gets to him? we all know he's shy). There are pictures of him on vacation or at home and his face is pretty clear. So I just think he needs to relax.
;)

Yer Mamboqueen that is properly the most likely way they came about. The mot likely solution for hm not wearing glasses is contact's but there is also the likelihood that he could of had lazer eye surgery as around mid twenties the eyes should normally stabilize so no further sight deterioration happens.

Here's a picture of Guillaume attending the "War and Peace Ball" back in 2006. I'd never seen the picture before. Nice outfit! :lol:

War and Peace Ball 2006

:ROFLMAO:
Where is one of those repeat-ties when you need it? How did you find the pic JM? Maybe we had never seen it because it was in a classified, fashion faux-pas album we are not supposed to see. :D

This thread has reached 10 pages so time to open a new one. Thanks to all who participated and we hope to see you in the second thread dedicated to the pictures of HGD Guillaume of Luxembourg, which you can find here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom