HGD Guillaume Picture Thread, Part 1: July 2006 - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank Q for the link Mims111
Great footage of the grand ducal couple and Guillaume:rolleyes:

mims111 said:
Very funny pic:

from gettyimages.com

aww he's such an adorable dork! Anyone know what provoked this pic?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, but Henri and Guillaume are always making fun for fotographers. They are showing on them etc... but in funny faces is the biggest master definitely Henri, he made so much funny photos!

Last edited:
Nice photos! I wish that there were more of him and that they were more frequent!

I saw one that was during his latest beard. I can't post it on here because I don't know who owns the rights to it. It's on Freeweb.com under his astrology. He was at a telethon manning one of the phones. It was odd to me since I hadn't heard anything about him being part of a telethon.

Yeah the ones in the second link are like the one I saw. The only words I can understand on the site are prins-prince, juli-july, juni-june, mei-may, april-april, maart-march, biografie-biography, nieuws-news, and there's some others that just by looking at them you can pretty much figure it out. Even though most of us didn't like the beard when he first grew it back, I know I wasn't sure about it, I think he grew into it nicely.

mims111 said:
Now I really miss his beard:

I agree with you mims111, I miss the beard too... Without it he seems younger, but I think he still looks great though!:)

mims111 said:
some pictures from vacations:

pictures from korpa, corbis and from rtl

do you know where the third picture was taken? the one where he's looking at the ceiling!

Hello Audrey! Here is caption of the picture:
EXCLUSIVE: HENRI OF LUXEMBOURG IN ROME WITH FAMILY
Original caption: Prince Guillaume and his father Henri of Luxem -bourg admiring masterpieces.
Date Photographed: July 7, 2000

kez_1982 said:
I agree with you mims111, I miss the beard too... Without it he seems younger, but I think he still looks great though!:)
When we are talking about Guillaume, he will always look good! :wub: :)

mims111 said:
Hello Audrey! Here is caption of the picture:
EXCLUSIVE: HENRI OF LUXEMBOURG IN ROME WITH FAMILY
Original caption: Prince Guillaume and his father Henri of Luxem -bourg admiring masterpieces.
Date Photographed: July 7, 2000

thanks! it looks so much like the pantheon. although the buildings in rome look very much alike! (i mean the inside)

audrey2731 said:
thanks! it looks so much like the pantheon. although the buildings in rome look very much alike! (i mean the inside)
You are very welcomed! also, there was more photos from Rome and I agree with you. they all looked alike

I had problems to send the photos...sorry to make hope your… when I solves the problem as large of the other photo I put it too...
www.vanidades.cl

Attachments

• FOTO CBX_II.jpg
    FOTO CBX_II.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 849
Last edited:
Wow! Thank you for post... beautiful family pic! do you know when it was created?

I have moore... I think that his name´s Guillaume too (his last name I don´t remember)...of Madame Fígaro... and the others...of corbis Sygma....

I have seen those photos previously but in a very small size… thanks enlarge them :D

There is a photo in the magazine Hello of the year 2005 that seems to me beautiful… somebody could obtain it? … it is of the same one in that they are all of them dresses of white, but they pay attention to the other photo Guillaume sensationally appears sexy! … it is of the National Celebration of Luxembourg of year 2005… would be thankful to see that photo again…

I don´t think so... It´s in Hello magazine... If somebody have this magazine can put it here.... somebody from Espain???... july of 2005...

Do you think Hello or Hola? I searched in Hello, but there was no information and no pics about him. And Hola is in Spanish language so I don't understand to it very much. Maybe you can find it... http://www.hola.com/ :)

mims111 said:
Do you think Hello or Hola? I searched in Hello, but there was no information and no pics about him. And Hola is in Spanish language so I don't understand to it very much. Maybe you can find it... http://www.hola.com/ :)

yea!!! it´s Hola!!!... :cool: Do you use an traductor????

Hi everybody! It's been a long time, I was in vacation:cool: and working so I didn't have so much time to read and answer to you. I just tried to attach the picture you're all talking about and I can't because it's written I have manage 10 files and it's not the case. Can someone help me please:wacko:??

pasiphaé said:
Hi everybody! It's been a long time, I was in vacation:cool: and working so I didn't have so much time to read and answer to you. I just tried to attach the picture you're all talking about and I can't because it's written I have manage 10 files and it's not the case. Can someone help me please:wacko:??

Please read this announcement. It is the responsibility of all members to be aware of such matters as they are serious offences when violated.

Thanks! I don't have so much time to read all rules and everything but now I understand why I wasn't able to post pictures;) .

Pictures

I have never seen some of these pictures before they are nice I guess the girl in the picture walking with him is his ex-girlfriend Pia. She looks shy.:flowers:

Tara20052 said:
I have never seen some of these pictures before they are nice I guess the girl in the picture walking with him is his ex-girlfriend Pia. She looks shy.:flowers:
WHich picture are you talking about exactly? Pia is not a shy girl never has been never will be. She's a little brainless on occasion but definitenot shy.

i like his father more. i think he's more handsome and wiser

Of course Henri is wiser. With age comes wisdom and henri's definitely older than guillaume. I just wish there were vacation pictures we could look at I was hoping there would be some this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom