The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 10:16 AM
Serene Highness

Weren't those pictures taken on National Day?

Old 07-28-2006, 03:40 PM
Aristocracy

Those are some good pictures, I wonder, does any body know if Princess Alexandra is shy because I notice in a lot of pictures she is looking down:)

Old 07-28-2006, 05:10 PM
Aristocracy

I know this will sound a little weird to even be refering to but it's an observation I've made. I know alexandra's an aquarius. And from what I've noticed about all the aquarians I've been around they're actually really out going people. But they're also really good observers and tend to stay quiet and listen and watch before they make a big move. So she might just be observing and feeling things out before saying anything. Especially since it was national day and she was there with just Guillaume. Usually the whole family's there with her when she's making an appearance.
Old 07-29-2006, 02:00 AM
Serene Highness

Wow Ditebaby! And how is it about Guillaume?
Old 07-30-2006, 04:40 AM
Aristocracy

From what I know Guillaume is a scorpio and that's a sign I actually don't get around that often. However when I have been around them I have noticed that they tend to be quite intense people. They're gracious and courteous when around crowds. But when they're by themselves or in a more intimate setting they tend to become critical of themselves and others. Big plus though that Guillaume is a Scorpio is that most scorpios I've met have actually understood their strong points and seen how they can use those to help other people. He's got a perfect sign for ruling a country.
Old 07-30-2006, 06:26 AM
Courtier

kewl. thanks ditebaby for the heads up.
Old 07-30-2006, 12:09 PM
Serene Highness

Wow ditebaby! Thank you very much for info
Old 07-31-2006, 09:58 PM
Nobility

I like the photos mims…, had not seen those… thanks you are really nice...and I hope moore fotos, it´s very interesant!
Old 08-01-2006, 02:55 AM
Aristocracy

Thanks for the funny pic mims. I love it, it's funny and great. I was close to falling over when I first saw it. I wonder what was going through Guillaume's head.
Old 08-01-2006, 03:37 AM
Serene Highness

Yes, this is great pic for a caption.
Old 08-01-2006, 04:52 PM
Gentry

Thank Q for the link Mims111
Great footage of the grand ducal couple and Guillaume
Old 08-01-2006, 09:00 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by mims111
Very funny pic:

from gettyimages.com
aww he's such an adorable dork! Anyone know what provoked this pic?
Old 08-02-2006, 01:28 AM
Serene Highness

I don't know, but Henri and Guillaume are always making fun for fotographers. They are showing on them etc... but in funny faces is the biggest master definitely Henri, he made so much funny photos!
Old 08-02-2006, 12:35 PM
Gentry

Nice photos! I wish that there were more of him and that they were more frequent!
Old 08-03-2006, 01:05 AM
Aristocracy

I saw one that was during his latest beard. I can't post it on here because I don't know who owns the rights to it. It's on Freeweb.com under his astrology. He was at a telethon manning one of the phones. It was odd to me since I hadn't heard anything about him being part of a telethon.
Old 08-04-2006, 02:05 AM
Aristocracy

Yeah the ones in the second link are like the one I saw. The only words I can understand on the site are prins-prince, juli-july, juni-june, mei-may, april-april, maart-march, biografie-biography, nieuws-news, and there's some others that just by looking at them you can pretty much figure it out. Even though most of us didn't like the beard when he first grew it back, I know I wasn't sure about it, I think he grew into it nicely.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:53 AM
Nobility

mims...I hope that you like the photos….
Old 08-09-2006, 01:00 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Now I really miss his beard:
I agree with you mims111, I miss the beard too... Without it he seems younger, but I think he still looks great though!
Old 08-09-2006, 01:41 PM
Commoner

Quote:
some pictures from vacations:

pictures from korpa, corbis and from rtl

do you know where the third picture was taken? the one where he's looking at the ceiling!
Old 08-09-2006, 02:19 PM
Serene Highness

Hello Audrey! Here is caption of the picture:
EXCLUSIVE: HENRI OF LUXEMBOURG IN ROME WITH FAMILY
Original caption: Prince Guillaume and his father Henri of Luxem -bourg admiring masterpieces.
Date Photographed: July 7, 2000

Tags
hereditary grand duke guillaume, picture thread, pictures