HGD Guillaume, Current Events 9: January 2007 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
Welcome to the 11th thread for Hereditairy Grand Duke Guillaume's news and events

The previous thread can be found here
Please post current news and pictures of Guillaume in this thread.
While doing so, please remember to follow the TRF posting guidelines and the copyright rules
TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines :
  • The current events' thread is only for current news & events
  • Do not forget to provide sources for all photos & articles
  • Please do not linked the photos directly. Hotlinking is strongly prohibited.
  • Please be respectful to others' opinions even if you're disagree, and always be courteous to your follow members.
  • Lastly, have fun and enjoy!

Well it's a new thread and from what I can tell from the last thread not much new has happened. Except that Guillaume has his beard back. I would love to see pics since Place Royale doesn't work on my computer.

There hasnt been any new Place Royales so far. But ive been busy with college, so maybe i missed a few.

Hey All,
Does anyone know if Guillaume has gone back to his studies
Could that be the reason why we haven't heard much about him in the press for a while??

shouldn't he be done with his studies? shouldn't felix be done with his studies too?

according to wikipedia... he has already graduated from durham and he is now coursing a sort of post-grade in switzerland.. "He began his higher education studies in the United Kingdom where he studied at the University of Durham and Brunel University, both in England, eventually graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree in International Politics, and is now continuing his studies in Switzerland."

Someone know if Guillaume will be at the King Harald Birthday? (sorry by my english jejeje)

i checked the Norwegian Royal family's website and the ministry website, both saying that more info is to come. and i tried reading the luxembourg website, but its all in french. someone wanna tackle that piece for me? :flowers: (i cant speak or read a lick of french, only japanese)

puppigurl2005 said:
and i tried reading the luxembourg website, but its all in french. someone wanna tackle that piece for me? :flowers: (i cant speak or read a lick of french, only japanese)

which site?

gouvernement.lu said:
En Suisse il a chanté dans le groupe rock de son école.

"In Switzerland, he sang in the rock 'n roll group of his school."

Oh, that's adorable. :flowers: I'd like to hear his singing voice!

source here

Guillaume a rocker? I would have never guessed it! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he's at school, maybe we won't see the whole family until July.

I was wondering, with all of the talk of who will be the godparents of the newest dutch princess, is Guillaume godfather to anyone else besides his brother Sebastien and Emmanuel of Belgium?

ravergirl said:
I was wondering, with all of the talk of who will be the godparents of the newest dutch princess, is Guillaume godfather to anyone else besides his brother Sebastien and Emmanuel of Belgium?

Those are the only two godchildren of his that I'm aware of.

his cousin Paul-Louis is a godchild, too, I think

has any one seen videos from the may 13th 2007 procession?
If soo can someone post them on here or post the link.

Thanks
Chanelwindsor

I can't post a link to the video right now but there is a site called RTL (I believe that's it) has a show called 'Palace Royale'. They post it on the internet now and then and it shows what the royal family has been up to. I imagine that pretty soon the new one will come out with footage from the event.

usually, since the event was attended by several family members, those videos will be posted in a general events thread for the Grand Ducal Family- you should check there.

Tina - could you explain exactly who his cousin Paul-Louis is, and where he fits in to the family tree? Thanks.

Alison20 said:
Tina - could you explain exactly who his cousin Paul-Louis is, and where he fits in to the family tree? Thanks.

I know I'm not Tina, but I just wanted to answer your question. Prince Paul-Louis is Prince Guillaume's (HGD Guillaume's uncle) son who was born in 1998.

i wonder what he and his family are doing this summer; the usual(going to the south of france), or something else?

I hope to see to Guillaume next Queen Sonja 70º birthday fest... in Hola magazine I watch the list and Guillaume, Felix and the GRand Duke and Duchess are in the list....

visit hellomagazine.com
there's a picture of guillaume in queen sonja's birthday
he grows his beard again

And it's still summer? I thought he usually grew out his beard closer to fall...

Funny thing is that after all this time of hating the beard it's finally starting to grow on me.

I prefer him without the beard. I think Guillaume will keep it because MT's brother wears one.

I think me might have the beard because it makes him look older and more mature. Although I prefer him without the beard.

i actually prefer the beard, i have no idea why. it just fits him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom