HGD Guillaume, Current Events 9: January 2007 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean in his younger years, now even Aaron Stanford has a beard!

I think he looks quite distinguished with the beard. =) But whichever makes him feel more comfortable I think would be my pref.

Prince Guillaume has a lookalike! It's actor Aaron Stanford who was in X2.

If someone were making a biographical film based on Guillaume I think he would make a decent actor for the part...

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is him now??.. I don´t saw to Guillaume in the Garden Party with him family...

I saw HGD Guillaume at World Youth Day in Sydney. I was listening to this speaker on Thursday night and I saw him there with a group of other people. I didn't think it was him at first, as I didn't know he and his parents were coming, so I didn't go and say hello.

Perhaps he was there alone if you didn't see him with his parents.

I saw HGD Guillaume at World Youth Day in Sydney. I was listening to this speaker on Thursday night and I saw him there with a group of other people. I didn't think it was him at first, as I didn't know he and his parents were coming, so I didn't go and say hello.

Is not any fhotos??? And good for you... for to saw him...:wub: how looked hin?:cool:

Perhaps he was there alone if you didn't see him with his parents.
His parents were there. We saw them in the front row at the final mass on Sunday. I've been looking through a lot of photos, and I cannot find any of them, or even the Premier of NSW (who they were sitting near). And pretoriana18, I didn't get any photos of Guillaume. I was talking to a nun and I couldn't really interrupt her and take a photos of the people in front. I'll see if one of my friends got any photos though.

Great news MamboQeen!!! but we may hope some months to see him.. jeje
Thanx for the new!!!

Hm. I wonder if that's near where I live??? LOL. I might be off that night. Still seems stalkerish to show up just because he's gonna be there.

:wub:C'mon Nitey...Do it for us! Even standing across the street or something, will be much closer that you'll ever hope to be...especially because he's not as popular here and it's unlikely there will be a crowd of fans.
::whisper::

no one will ever knoooow...

:shifty:

Only his father and mother have gone to Beijing as I saw them on the television of the opening ceremony of the Games. Also I think he would have duty's in Luxembourg for his parents since they are away.

It seems that HGD Guillaume hasn't attended a lot of events recently.
I wish he had more exposure so I could see more of him!
Is there any magazine in Luxembourg or in Europe that features him and his family as frequent as other European royals?

Only his father and mother have gone to Beijing as I saw them on the television of the opening ceremony of the Games. Also I think he would have duty's in Luxembourg for his parents since they are away.

Princess Alexandra & Prince Sébastiën are also in Beijing.
I saw a few pictures of them in the newspaper on mij Holliday in Luxembourg.
No news from the others!
at www.monarchie.lu Actualités is a picture of Maria Teresa & Alexandra, attend the opening of a Summercamp for AIDS-Children.

Unfortunately we don´t see him very often friend, I would like to see him often too.. and I think it´s not there a special magazine that expose very much his life becose in luxembourg the people are very discrets with their Royal Family ...good for them, but.. bad for us jeje

Unfortunately we don´t see him very often friend, I would like to see him often too.. and I think it´s not there a special magazine that expose very much his life becose in luxembourg the people are very discrets with their Royal Family ...good for them, but.. bad for us jeje

haha yes! Maybe, we just have to wait until he goes to NY in October to see new pictures of him.
(I really hope he comes to Manila someday, so I can see royalty in flesh. haha Too bad, I was in another place when Andrea Casiraghi came by.)

Yer, we will just have to wait for October. I was just wondering if maybe why we are not seeing him recently in photo's is because he is studying for Exams, etc as he is studying Geopolitics in Switzerland? I wish he would come to New Zealand.

Yer, we will just have to wait for October. I was just wondering if maybe why we are not seeing him recently in photo's is because he is studying for Exams, etc as he is studying Geopolitics in Switzerland? I wish he would come to New Zealand.

Or.. at his causin wedd too... I don´t remember when it´s will be... but i think in setember... or like that...:ermm:

I think I read that Archduchess Marie-Christine will be getting married in December, more specifically December 6. I hope we get some pictures of Guillaume!

Yer, I hope we get more photo's too. Who is Archduchess Marie-Christine is it a Belgium Cousin or something?

Yer, I hope we get more photo's too. Who is Archduchess Marie-Christine is it a Belgium Cousin or something?

Her Mother Marie-Astrid is the Oldest sister of Guillaume's father Henry.
The family lives in belgium.

I had read a article in www.kraizbierg.lu and at setember would be the gala dinner ([FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gala de bienfaisance) of the fundation...Anyone know about that? If Guillaume was there???... becose normaly he goes...[/FONT]

Yer, its quite good that the Luxembourg Royal don't get annoyed by the press, like some of the other Royals do.

To a certain point they have to expect it- But I have to wonder if some of the more pursued royals suddenly got ignored by the press would they be insulted or happy? I have to think a few of them would be both- insulted by the lack of attention but pleased by more freedom?

It's interesting the balance the RF of Luxembourg have found with the media. They seem to have found a much easier balance than some of the other families we hear/read about. It makes me wonder how hard it is for them on a daily basis to achieve and what exactly it is that they do to keep it this way- and what choices they make to achieve it?

Yer thats great. I wonder what Guillaume would of like as an occupation if he was not going to be Grand Duke one day as I think he is just doing the Politics courses as it what his future will later turn out to be.

To a certain point they have to expect it- But I have to wonder if some of the more pursued royals suddenly got ignored by the press would they be insulted or happy? I have to think a few of them would be both- insulted by the lack of attention but pleased by more freedom?

It's interesting the balance the RF of Luxembourg have found with the media. They seem to have found a much easier balance than some of the other families we hear/read about. It makes me wonder how hard it is for them on a daily basis to achieve and what exactly it is that they do to keep it this way- and what choices they make to achieve it?

I've wondered about this too and can only guess. Are there censors like in China, lurking in the background somewhere? On the surface it appears the royals in Luxembourg are too sane to be of interest or pick on - they just don't act crazy or get drunk and pull very ugly faces in public which photographers love. Perhaps their journalists are sane. I don't want to go off on a tangent but have to say just how sorry I feel for the British royals. I am of the firm belief that a great many UK based journalists have personality disorders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom