The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 03:04 AM
Gentry

These are my comparison pics:

Prince Guillaume
Cour grand-ducale de Luxembourg - Remise de diplômes aux jeunes maîtres-artisans et lauréats de la Promotion du Travail 2007

Matthew Broderick
Photos of Matthew Broderick

Old 06-17-2008, 12:59 PM
Aristocracy

I mean in his younger years, now even Aaron Stanford has a beard!

Old 06-19-2008, 11:48 PM
Aristocracy

I think he looks quite distinguished with the beard. =) But whichever makes him feel more comfortable I think would be my pref.
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 06-22-2008, 01:10 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiya View Post
Prince Guillaume has a lookalike! It's actor Aaron Stanford who was in X2.
If someone were making a biographical film based on Guillaume I think he would make a decent actor for the part...
Old 07-03-2008, 10:17 AM
Nobility

Where is him now??.. I dont saw to Guillaume in the Garden Party with him family...
Old 07-20-2008, 08:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

I saw HGD Guillaume at World Youth Day in Sydney. I was listening to this speaker on Thursday night and I saw him there with a group of other people. I didn't think it was him at first, as I didn't know he and his parents were coming, so I didn't go and say hello.

Old 07-20-2008, 10:23 PM
Aristocracy

Perhaps he was there alone if you didn't see him with his parents.
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 07-21-2008, 12:13 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
I saw HGD Guillaume at World Youth Day in Sydney. I was listening to this speaker on Thursday night and I saw him there with a group of other people. I didn't think it was him at first, as I didn't know he and his parents were coming, so I didn't go and say hello.
Is not any fhotos??? And good for you... for to saw him... how looked hin?
Old 07-21-2008, 08:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitefeatherz View Post
Perhaps he was there alone if you didn't see him with his parents.
His parents were there. We saw them in the front row at the final mass on Sunday. I've been looking through a lot of photos, and I cannot find any of them, or even the Premier of NSW (who they were sitting near). And pretoriana18, I didn't get any photos of Guillaume. I was talking to a nun and I couldn't really interrupt her and take a photos of the people in front. I'll see if one of my friends got any photos though.

Old 07-22-2008, 01:14 PM
Gentry

Attention Guillaume followers in the NY area....
HRH will be in NY in October...Good Luck getting tickets!
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...TQP_Mod_pressN
Old 07-23-2008, 11:03 AM
Nobility

Great news MamboQeen!!! but we may hope some months to see him.. jeje
Thanx for the new!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 11:09 PM
Aristocracy

Hm. I wonder if that's near where I live??? LOL. I might be off that night. Still seems stalkerish to show up just because he's gonna be there.
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 07-24-2008, 12:32 AM
Gentry

C'mon Nitey...Do it for us! Even standing across the street or something, will be much closer that you'll ever hope to be...especially because he's not as popular here and it's unlikely there will be a crowd of fans.
::whisper::

no one will ever knoooow...

Old 08-11-2008, 12:45 PM
Nobility

doest will he go to Beijin??? only his father?
Old 08-15-2008, 12:07 AM
Commoner

Only his father and mother have gone to Beijing as I saw them on the television of the opening ceremony of the Games. Also I think he would have duty's in Luxembourg for his parents since they are away.
Old 08-21-2008, 05:00 AM
Commoner

It seems that HGD Guillaume hasn't attended a lot of events recently.
I wish he had more exposure so I could see more of him!
Is there any magazine in Luxembourg or in Europe that features him and his family as frequent as other European royals?
Old 08-21-2008, 08:44 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess21 View Post
Only his father and mother have gone to Beijing as I saw them on the television of the opening ceremony of the Games. Also I think he would have duty's in Luxembourg for his parents since they are away.

Princess Alexandra & Prince Sbastin are also in Beijing.
I saw a few pictures of them in the newspaper on mij Holliday in Luxembourg.
No news from the others!
at www.monarchie.lu Actualits is a picture of Maria Teresa & Alexandra, attend the opening of a Summercamp for AIDS-Children.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:09 PM
Nobility

Unfortunately we dont see him very often friend, I would like to see him often too.. and I think its not there a special magazine that expose very much his life becose in luxembourg the people are very discrets with their Royal Family ...good for them, but.. bad for us jeje
Old 08-23-2008, 06:07 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretoriana18 View Post
Unfortunately we dont see him very often friend, I would like to see him often too.. and I think its not there a special magazine that expose very much his life becose in luxembourg the people are very discrets with their Royal Family ...good for them, but.. bad for us jeje
haha yes! Maybe, we just have to wait until he goes to NY in October to see new pictures of him.
(I really hope he comes to Manila someday, so I can see royalty in flesh. haha Too bad, I was in another place when Andrea Casiraghi came by.)
Old 08-25-2008, 12:36 AM
Commoner

Yer, we will just have to wait for October. I was just wondering if maybe why we are not seeing him recently in photo's is because he is studying for Exams, etc as he is studying Geopolitics in Switzerland? I wish he would come to New Zealand.

Closed Thread

Tags
hereditary grand duke guillaume, news