HGD Guillaume, Current Events 9: January 2007 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think at least some of what the British royals suffer through though is brought on by themselves. If you create a show people will want to watch. Prince Charles and Princess Diana's marriage (or the aftermath as well,) or even the Princes' drinking in public... That's the kind of stuff the media can play off of for a very long time.

I think the most of a fiasco that the Luxembourg Royals have had was Prince Louis' first son and his following wedding and even then it didn't seem to get much press because the Luxembourg RF handled it IMO very well and very matter-of-fact. (Also the fact that so many couples are living together and having children before marriage probably helped there as well.) It just showed they are real human beings and not automatons.

To be honest, Britain's royal family always held the spotlight more than the other monarchies. Also, not many people know of Luxembourg's existence! This was similar to Monaco's situation before Grace Kelly of course. So it just seems that the media has no interest really.

To be honest, Britain's royal family always held the spotlight more than the other monarchies. Also, not many people know of Luxembourg's existence! This was similar to Monaco's situation before Grace Kelly of course. So it just seems that the media has no interest really.

I think the fact that it is a small, little-known country works in their favor quite a bit. Britain is just as small however they have had a large place in history-such as with the United States, etc. I think they might also encourage that a bit with the ways they deal with things- they don't seem to go out of their way to be in the press for instance. The only times you see them in the spotlight is when they are doing some PR event.

A few months back (I can't remember if it was me). Someone posted that Guillaume would be in New York next week, for some party at the Lux chamber of commerce. So I was wondering if there were any New Yorkers here and if you're gonna go take a peek.
.:D

Yesterday, he attend the opening of the Autumm-foire at Kirchberg LuxExpo.
pictures at;
www.manueldias.com
événements Luxembourgeois.

Also new pictures of Alexandra a
la famille Grand-Ducale date; 2008-10-6

Please save this thread for the Current Events of Hereditairy Grand Duke Guillaume. If you want to discuss his looks please do NOT do that in this thread. You might want to open a social group and discuss it all you like there. Further remarks about his (latino) looks will be deleted.

The social groups can be found here. Feel free to create one for Guillaume.

Luxembourg Moderating Team

Last edited:
A few months back (I can't remember if it was me). Someone posted that Guillaume would be in New York next week, for some party at the Lux chamber of commerce. So I was wondering if there were any New Yorkers here and if you're gonna go take a peek.
.:D

I am a New Yorker and I hadn't planned on going. Going just to see him would be a little too much like stalking IMO. :whistling:

Hi! Can someone named any Guillaume's girlfriends? And has he dating with anyone now?

Birthday

Tomorrow Guillaume is 27 years old, right? Any official party becouse of that? Happy birthday!

Please remember to post your birthday well-wishes for HGD Guillaume in the birthday thread.

JessRulz
Lux. Forum Moderator

that picture is from the Luxembourg expo that Guillaume went to! a very different pic from Felix's b-day pic

This thread has reached 10 pages and will be closed. The new thread for Hereditairy Grand Duke Guillaume's news and events can be found here.

Thanks to all the people who participated in this thread and we hope to see you again in the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom