HGD Guillaume, Current Events 10: November 2008 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When they say "work visit", they mean he was there as honorary president of the Board for Economic Delvelopement?

Does anyone know if he has ever visited Czech republic (state visit or simply private visit)??

:previous: I dont think he made a state visit to Czech Republic, but he might have made a private one.

11-1-2010 BAHREIN

They also go to Dubai, Abu Dabi & Quatar.
Hope we see more pictures soon!

RTL.lu

Thank you for the info, Marijke!:flowers:

I hope we'll see lots of pictures after these events:)

I totally agree with you, pretoriana18! He looks sooo handsome in these pictures...:wub:
Honestly, I didn't like that beard (some time ago), but in these pictures he looks just great!:flowers:

Not sure if I am in the right thread.

Are there any photo's of him in casual gear

Is Guillaume planning to visit Olympic Games in Vancouver? Anyone knows?

According to royalblog.nl, the court replied that the Grand Duke himself is not going to Vancouver.

According to royalblog.nl, the court replied that the Grand Duke himself is not going to Vancouver.

Well, but it doesn't mean that there won't be Guillaume, Felixe or someone else from granducal family, does it?

Manuel Dias is who? Some photographer from Luxembourg? I love his site, great and some many photos there.

:previous: yep, he is a photographer, I dont know where is he from, but he takes a lot of pictures of the Grand Ducal family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom