HGD Guillaume, Current Events 10: November 2008 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HGD Guillaume and Henri attended the crypts of princes and bishops in the cathedral yesterday to mark All Soul's Day.

I got this from Lëtzebuerg

I think Wort should ease up on the photo shopping. They've made the color off in the picture.

Thanks I have seen it now, I've just woken up so you must excuse me, Im still half asleep. However the link does not work as I can't see the images.

I think Wort should ease up on the photo shopping. They've made the color off in the picture.

Good gracious me I've just managed to see the photo, you are right they need to ease off the colour, they look like cartoons.

Last edited by a moderator:
:ermm: GD Henri & HGD Guillaume look good. I never heard of this day before. I followed one of the links explaining it & it seems a little spooky. If I put a candle in my window and nanna appeared I don't know what I'd do!!! Do spirits take their tea with sugar? :whistling:

Where does Guillaume live and what work does he do?

Where does Guillaume live and what work does he do?

His job is Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg. No one really knows where he lives other than that when in Luxembourg he resides at Chateau de Berg with his family. I have heard different stories about his actual residence from Paris, Geneva, Brussels to London. Your guess is as good as mine on that matter.

It's Guillaume's birthday today. I've just sung it in the Luxembourg birthday forum. Let's hope he has a wonderful perfectly perfect year:flowers:

Thank you very much,Paty!;)

If there are any pics or videos of his birthday,post them please!
It's always pleasure to see this handsome prince and perhaps not only me...:p

:ermm: They could have written more about him but at least they put a very good photo with it.

well i thought he's a private person
it's hard to get any scope abt him
hei, do you'll know that a mag in Germany tried to hook him up with Paris Hilton?
what a laugh....

:previous: Well he does appear to choose to the barbie types. Just sayin...;)

I think the magazine wrote that article for a bit of fun. They also brought up Princess Madeleine of Sweden as a potential wife although she's engaged.

But Lighthouse he's already had copy-Paris Hilton so highly unlikely that he goes for the original. That's great news for us all :lol:

I don't think any of women in article is good for him (or maybe I'm jealous...:p)

I don't think any of women in article is good for him (or maybe I'm jealous...:p)

I have to agree sunshine, none of the women in the article are good enough for him except for Madeline and shes taken anyway. :flowers:

Madeleine is engaged to Jonas hahaha

well i thought he's a private person
it's hard to get any scope abt him
hei, do you'll know that a mag in Germany tried to hook him up with Paris Hilton?
what a laugh....

This mag for sure is very stupid

:previous: Well he does appear to choose to the barbie types. Just sayin...;)

But I think that he has experience with ,,barbie types'' ;)
and in fact I don't find Pia Haraldsen very attractive
I wonder what is he saw in her?:ermm::whistling:

Again I doubt that any Luxembourgian actually want Paris Hilton as their future Grand Duchess so I think it was for a laugh

I don't find her very attractive either but looks isn't everything. Maybe she's a great person. Isn't the saying "love makes you blind" ? :lol:

But I think that he has experience with ,,barbie types'' ;)
and in fact I don't find Pia Haraldsen very attractive
I wonder what is he saw in her?:ermm::whistling:

yea I've noticed that he does go for barbie types, perhaps he likes the barbie type who knows, I agree pia wasn't stunning but I think shes attractive, I think shes made herself more unattractive with her ridiculous antics and all the makeup :sad: and since he was 20 I think when he started dating her, I think at that age men are more interested in looks rather tha
n personality, who knows I could be wrong :flowers:

Paris is beautiful,but I don't like her at all.
And I'm very sorry if he likes this types of women!This say bad for him...and 20 years old boys really like ,barbie types',but it's not everything.It will be good for one woman to have personality...

Hmmm paris is pretty but again her antics make her look less attractive in my eyes anyway, if she used less makeup and dressed more appropiately then she would look even more beautiful. Perhaps because Guillaume is shy and hasn't had many girlfriends, the women hes gone for seem to be quite forward hmmm dunno, hope he doesn't like barbies, like you said a women with personality is the best way forward rather than looks :)

yes,but most boys and men doesn't think so...which is pity!

If I were there I'd buy two candles and order a Christmas reef (if that was a catalog they were looking at).:flowers:

I'm actually impressed by how CLEAN this market looks. 10/10:)

I wonder if that isn't connected with HGD visit and photograph. But maybe in Luxembourg are so high standards :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom