HGD Guillaume, Current Events 10: November 2008 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there going to be a special event for his 30th birthday?

Maybe a pretty girl jumping out of a huge birthday cake *lol*

I hope it's gonna be a big birthday since Prince Guillaume is going to be 30, and is very matured now.

I think there is going to be a photoshoot for his birthday and maybe an interview

I think there is going to be a photoshoot for his birthday and maybe an interview

This would be great!Supposed they do it,I wonder which magazine they will chose,it would be nice if it was widely available!In UK they usually chose magazines to publish interviews of the young royals that are not sold in other countries (or only in airports or special shops) while it would be interesting for a larger audience.Interviews are good because you get first-hand information of what a person is like,not just what a reporter wants you to know. (Of course they are also edited,but it feels as if you really got to know something real.)

Can we expect a birthday party with the other royals (as we have seen with Maxima's 40th birthday for example)

I think he´s done a good job with this interview!
I just wondered about this part:"Als Schwäche würde ich auslegen, dass ich mich noch weiterhin bemühen muss, mich zu kultivieren und viel zu lesen.",because I think he´s already very cultivated and smart & I´m sure he also reads a lot! They always ask this question at job interviews and it´s a really tricky one because you don´t want to say something negative about yourself...
Anyway,I hope he´ll have a great birthday party with his friends!

Just found another version of this interview in French (I wonder if they did it in French originally?)
It´s a little bit longer than the German version: http://www.lequotidien.lu/politique-et-societe/28949.html

Last edited:
Here's the French to English translation:
Google Translate

It was a very good read! Guillaume is very intruiging young man.

Nice interview. Surprised the reporter did not ask about a future Hereditary Grand Duchess which seems an automatic question to most bachelor princes.

^^^ maybe that was something the family asked the media not to question

And situation is clear now.
I hope he won't wait too long, royal weddings are what we like :)

didnt he say though that he is at the beginning stage of the relationship...i think for him it takes a while before he declares marriage

Yeah he said that he has been in a relationship for over a year, but that it will be awhile before any wedding takes place. Obviously the relationship must be serious or he wouldn't have even mentioned it, but it seems marriage is still a ways away.

i think he mentioned it because he is of a certain age now and people are beginning to wonder of his romantic life plus there has never been a confirmation from him on his past girlfriends

Last edited:
I agree. His 30th birthday is another occasion for press to speculate about his love life and future wife. So he decided to make it clear "I'm in relationship for some time but I'm not planing wedding soon".

such cute videos of him as a baby and video of his parents wedding....unseen images...i like :)

I wish Guillaume long life and more blessings in this lucky day, 11-11-11! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom