HGD Guillaume, Current Events 1 to 8: January 2003 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josefine

Majesty
Country
Sweden
Edit JessRulz:
HGD Guillaume News and Pictures, Part One

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures

If you click on this link...it takes you to Rex Features where they have pictures of Prince Guillaume's girlfriend, Pia Haraldsen. (She is very pretty!)

Sorry I couldn't attach them, but it wouldn't let me (I'm not a member).

Pictures 1 to 5 from ibl bildbyrå snabb och personlig, svenska utländska digitala bilder

6) Polfoto 02-07-2003 Oslo, 02.07.2003: Guests arriving at the christening of Maud Angelica, daughter of Princess Märtha Louise and Ari Behn. Pia Haraldsen. There have been rumours in the press about Pia Haraldsen being the girlfriend of Crown Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg. Photo: Robert S. Eik / Dagbladet / All Over Press Norway

7) Polfoto

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,080
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 779
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 829
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 823
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 867
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 819
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 846
Guillaume is presenting an adward to a CEO.

Attachments

• dn_photo_luxembourgaward255x233.jpg
    dn_photo_luxembourgaward255x233.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 655
where can I find pictures of their palaces/castles outside of Luxembourg city?

Hi. I'm new here. :lol:

I've looked a whole lot... And I can't find ANY current pictures of Guillaume the Hereditary Grand-Duke . Can anyone help me? please!! lol.
Thanks,
:heart: Heidi

;) Hey. NOW I read all the posts... Thanks those pictures really helped.

Does anyone know about how tall Guillaume is?
Thanks
:heart: Heidi

old pic

Attachments

• guillaume.jpg
    guillaume.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 640
Random aside....any ideas on Guillaume's personality? Aside from the interest list and languages spoken. Also, update on the thing with Pia?

By the way, Hi! I'm new. I lurked for a bit before posted. ;)

~M

Is the Hereditary Grand Duke studying now or what?
And i noticed that there are photo of him in military uniform, so is he in service and as what?

Thanks!!!!

Guillaume studied at the Military Academy of Sandhurst in Great Britain from 2001-2002. He is now studying political science and history at the University of Durham.
Elle

I would not know. There is so little information on Luxembourg’s royal family. I did a few searches, but there is no detailed information about his military education.
Elle

Originally posted by *Elle*@Apr 15th, 2004 - 10:09 am
I would not know. There is so little information on Luxembourg’s royal family. I did a few searches, but there is no detailed information about his military education.
Elle
Well, Thanks for your effort. And i agree with you that there are few information about the Luxembourg’s royal family.

Wow. I don't like the weird beardish thing going on. I mean a little goatee would so much better on him, but not the beard

I honestly thought that the Hereditary Grand Duke would goto the University of Switzerland in Geneve, where both of his parents studied. Maybe he just opted to be different.

Are there any pictures of him from the Danish Royal wedding?

primary school, Lorentzweiler (1988-1994); Lyc閑 Robert Schumann, Luxembourg (1994-1998); Beau Soleil boarding school, Villars-sur-Ollon, Switzerland (1998-2001); Military Academy of Sandhurst, Great Britain (2001-2002); University of Durham (2002- ) - politics and history.

is that means Felix will follow Guillaume and go to
Military Academy of Sandhurst, Great Britain University of Durham ?

I read, in the french magazine Point de vue, that Prince Felix was in Sandhurst but he had to leave because he had knee's problems.

Maybe it's PatelloFemoral Syndrome. I have it and it hurts like no other! It's caused by an irritation of the undersurface of the kneecap.

Hi everybody,

I live in Luxemburg, and I went to Luxemburg Conservatory of Music with Guillaume. We both learnt to play violin, and we're now still friends.
I just wanted to say he's a very nice guy, and so is all his family.
If you've questions, I'll try to answer.
You've got nice photos of him.

Sincerely yours,

Audrey

Originally posted by amk_morgan@Feb 5th, 2004 - 4:19 am
Random aside....any ideas on Guillaume's personality?  Aside from the interest list and languages spoken.
does anybody know which languages does he speak?

Hi everybody,

I live in Luxemburg, and I went to Luxemburg Conservatory of Music with Guillaume. We both learnt to play violin, and we're now still friends.
I just wanted to say he's a very nice guy, and so is all his family.
If you've questions, I'll try to answer.
You've got nice photos of him.

Sincerely yours,

Audrey

that would have been great!!

I would imagine
- Luxembourgisch
- German
- French
- English
- Spanish maybe

Originally posted by King Christian@May 23rd, 2004 - 2:28 am
I would imagine
- Luxembourgisch
- German
- French
- English
- Spanish maybe
that was what i wanted to know... if he talks spanish. as his mother is from cuba, i suppose that she talks in spanish with her children...

Hi !
Yes, Guillaume speaks Luxemburgish, German, French, English and a little Spanish. In Luxemburg, there are so many languages spoken...
Guillaume was a shy pupil, very interesting and interested in violin. Again now, he's involved in our activities, and I often see him at the Conservatory.
But you know, when we were school mates, Guillaume was just a boy like any other. We did not consider him like a prince, it was a friend. In Luxemburg, the monarchs are very closed to the people !
Bis bald,
Audrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom