HGD Guillaume, Current Events 1 to 8: January 2003 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They would have to train to be a lawyer or doctor like anyone else but they would probably render their professional services to the crown.
In other instances like Princess Martha Louise gave up her royal allowance to live a more normal life. Every royal house has their rules and stipulations on this kind of thing but it is becoming increasingly more popular for these royals to train for something and give up or have their royal allowances decreased.

well, felix was, or is still, attending "european business school" in london at one point in time. perhaps he's planning on working in the business world like one of his uncles, it slips my mind as to which one is working for some major bank somewhere in that area.

wait....i thought it was Guillaume who was studying in some business school in London...?

hey...i know why Guillaume broke up with Pia now...because she stole the hideous coat that was suppose to go with his hideous ugg boots :p

Attachments

• bad_dresser.jpg
    bad_dresser.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 419
Last edited by a moderator:
hillary_nugent said:
wait....i thought it was Guillaume who was studying in some business school in London...?
nope. that would be felix, post leaving of sandhurst b/c of an injured knee.

hillary_nugent said:
hey...i know why Guillaume broke up with Pia now...because she stole the hideous coat that was suppose to go with his hideous ugg boots :p
*shudders. ack! what a hiddeous coat. it looks like she went out, shot some poor animal, took its skin, and sewed it into a coat. *shakes her head. he CAN do much better. :D

does anyone have a picture of these ugg boots????

lamass said:
does anyone have a picture of these ugg boots????
it is in one of the other threads...i can't seem to locate it but the picture was posted recently...i'm sure one of the girls or boy [Drimal :D ] will have it...its the picture where Felix dresses like a forest ranger hehehe

sorry chanel, we'll try to do better. *smiles. as for guillaume's boots, they're in the latest news thread - the most recent one. it slips my mind as to which page the pics on. it's in the same attachment as felix's pic with him looking like a forrest ranger. even more on topic, does anyone know what he's been up to lately? he's been really quiet. perhaps karajan will come online and give us some insight into the matter.

btw, why did guillaume get his drivers license @19???? what's the legal driving age there?

msfroyste said:
btw, why did guillaume get his drivers license @19???? what's the legal driving age there?
The legal age for driving licence is 18. With 18 you can drive a car with less than 9 places and less than 3500 kilogramms. With 16 years you can make the driving licence for motorbikes.;)

I know the whole theory because I've learned it for the driving test I made last year. The normal driving licence is class B.

Louis is born on 3th August 1986 and so he can make the driving licence this year.

kewl, thanks drimal. in my state, the legal driving age is now 17. it used to be 16- which is what it was when i got mine. as far as i know, there are no specific age restrictions as to what vehicle one can drive, only different class certifications and tests that one has to have. but in most states, one has to get a permit and take a stupid drivers education class- it's required for h.s. graduation- before you can even get a licence. but for each state, the drivers test is different as well as the legal age; on average it's about 17.

I hope this works - Amusing ugg boots with forest green boy #1

Attachments

• one is amused.jpg
    one is amused.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 475
Thanks Girls. Just wanted to let you all know that you are awesome. I love reading your posts and I love that you get excited about what you are into. No objections there. We are just trying to keep the forums clean, and we have had some complaints in the past few weeks about people posting so many "eeeeeeeeewwwws", "oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhs", "MUAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHs", and so on. Your coroperation is greatly appreciated. thank you so much, and please continue posting and having fun.

It is true that the Grand Ducal family of Loxembourg are very traditional, however if Guillaume is ready to take the throne, i'm sure that Henri will give Guillaume the crown

I would like to know if anyone has fresh pictures of Pia and Guillaume?
Thank you

I honestly don't think that you have to raise a family to become Grand Duke, but if that's waht royals have to do, hey, good luck.

Thanks Katie for the picture. I can't believe I missed that picture of the Uggs and Forest Boy. Guillaume has an interesting fashion sense but at least they match his pants and aren't pink or purple.... That is one good thing about them.
icon7.gif

they've got VERY interesting fashion sense. some of it's quite odd, guillaume's odd ugg boots, and some of it's quite awful, guillaume's and felix's facial hair. hehe.

Does anyone know of any official events coming up which involve Guillaume or even the rest of the family? There doesn't appear to be much news about them at the moment.

I don't know of any. Although Guillaume is probably going back to school in Great Britian in the next couple of days.

Maybe in April when he is back home their might be some.

Here's an update on the Favourite European Heir to the Throne poll... Guillaume is coming equal fourth with Haakon with ten votes! He's behind Felipe (26), Victoria (23) and Frederik (13) but beating Albert, Charles, Philippe and Willem-Alexander! I feel a bit sorry for Willem-Alexander who, I think, deserves far more than 6 votes!

It's annoying that Guillaume and Albert are the only single reigning crown princes left - humph! :(

i will take albert after felix has a restraining order put on me and company ;)

I highly doubt it is true anyway. I would think him knowing his position would not admit he was gay infront of his classmates. Number one he may be refused his crown because of relgious reasons and part of being Grand Duke is upholding the Roman Catholic Church.

So breath a little ladies. ;)

I actually read that a while ago. Do you honestly believe them? No offese, but who would openly say that to their classmates. And people think that just because you don't get alot of dates that makes you gay. I refuse to believe this. My future husband isn't gay. And due to the fact that he is royal, he would at least never state it in public. Anyway, stepping away from my anger, it could have just been a joke that in my opinion, went to far from the begining.

I remember reading it awhile ago. I didn't believe it then and I don't believe it now. I agree with you gaggleofcrazypeople. He wouldn't admit it publicly b/c of what it could do to him, his family,and his country. I think that it is just a bad rumour that has gotten out of hand.

well, pia is a like a run down fixer-upper, and i don't know what gay guy wouldn't want to work on a project like that :D. as for that rumor, i refuse to believe it b/c of the fact that he IS catholic and he IS gonna be grand duke some day and WILL need to reproduce, which is why i wouldn't believe he'd tell a multitude of ppl something like that even if he is/was gay- it would need to be kept in the closet, so to speak, b/c of his royal duties. besides, he or any of his brothers would be crazy to turn down any of us lively women or other women that are like us. hehe.

I think it would be easier for tme to talk to guillaume that felix because i would just faint infront of felix... where as his brother... who i have never really had a soft spot for i would be like sooo hey...

I think he will make a great GD

keeping on topic, does anyone know if hes going to uni now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom