The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 08:14 PM
Nobility

I don't know if this was ever posted:

Guillaume, on a 9/23/2002 visit to New York, rang the opening bell at the NYSE, gave an award to Dupont, and laid flowers at "ground zero." Dupon has a plant in Luxembourg.
Here's some photos from the 2002 visit:
Attached Images

Old 09-24-2004, 08:37 PM
Nobility

Guillaume and his parents at the officially inauguration of a new Chamber of Commerce in April 2004. I hated that beard.

http://www.cc.lu/merkur.php?type=doss&id=5

Old 09-27-2004, 04:21 PM
Gentry

http://www.echosunhotel.com/General/...webzine_12.aspfirst official visit Korea 2001
Old 09-28-2004, 12:54 AM
Courtier

Thanks so much for the picture and articles, ysakuraba!

And I love how they refer to the Grand Duke as "King Henri" in the Korean paper. Hee.
-Kara-
Old 10-20-2004, 05:02 PM
Aristocracy

Talking

I have heard threw the grapevine. That this spring Guillaume will be making an appearance in Oxford, Ohio, where the University of Miami Ohio. I went there to see the campus because instead of taking classes there I might be working as a Travel consultant for some of the students and professors.

It seems the French program is having trouble recruiting. But it is purely speculation from one of the VP there.
Old 10-26-2004, 07:14 PM
Courtier

how cute king henry lol hes such a munchkin :P
Old 11-10-2004, 06:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Happy Birthday!

Happy 23rd Birthday Guillaume.

And we must remember that this day is also Remembrance Day. Lest We forget.:(

Old 11-11-2004, 10:00 AM
Heir Apparent

Any news or a birthday party of anything? perhaps he will have a secret royal gathering like Prince Amedeo ^____^ lets hope this time there will be many pics :)
Old 11-11-2004, 11:26 AM
Gentry

Is he in Luxembourg right now? Hopefully there will be a big celebration and lots of pics!
Old 11-11-2004, 06:24 PM
Aristocracy

Wink

I wouldn't count on there being many pics if any. He is away at Durham. But I too am hoping to see how he celebrates his birthday too.
I will have my fingers crossed.
Old 11-11-2004, 06:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Knowing him, he probably won't have a humungo bash.
Old 11-15-2004, 12:18 PM
Aristocracy

Unhappy

I can't find any pictures of Guillaume's birthday celebration. I looked at some of the photo agency's and haven't found anything. I even looked at some newspapers from around Durham and nothing popped up.
Old 11-15-2004, 07:03 PM
Courtier

mabye it takes a week for them to devolp them and get them up on there webs... thanks for searching
Old 11-27-2004, 07:39 PM
Royal Highness

Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume, News and Pictures 2 (November 2004 - January 2005)

Time for a new thread about Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume. The old thread can be found at http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ead.php?t=3291

Happy Posting!
Old 11-27-2004, 07:40 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks to all who have posted the new thread can be found at http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...234#post145234
Old 11-28-2004, 05:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by audrey2731
hiya!!!

i know i rarely post on here, but i do come quite a bit. i think i come on here like every week or so. i must i admit i don't really know the royal family of luxembourg. but they seem like a loving family for what i can see. i'm kinda fascinated but royal families in general and i just discovered them. i think it's mostly coz i'm from canada and we don't have any over here!!! and i'm also fascinated by their houses (or castles to us normal people!!!).

anyway, i was just wondering where i could find pictures of guillaume and pia or pia by herself. i can't find any topics about her!!!

keep up you're good work guys, and it's always enjoyable to read ur posts!!!
HEya Audrey2731!!! You are just like me i'm fascinated in Royals because of they're castles as well!!! ^____^ i love the Versailles i think it is one of the grandest and beautiful casltes!!! oh you can find topicsabout Pia in Guillame's old threads ^__^
Old 12-01-2004, 01:05 AM
Nobility

Anyway, where is HGD Guillaume at the moment? I guess he's still at university. I haven't seen him since - well, actually I can't remember... Felix seems to have been out and about a lot recently, though. He seems to be taking a more active role in the grand ducal family which is nice to see.
Old 12-01-2004, 01:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes Guillaume suddenly seems to have disappeared...maybe he concentrating on university exams...by the way does Felix attend university???
Old 12-01-2004, 01:17 AM
Nobility

Felix is at the European business school in London, isn't he? As for Guillaume, he's fallen off the edge of the map it seems.
Old 12-01-2004, 07:35 AM
Courtier

AUssie Aussie Aussie...

haha

i dont understand why felix is like around alot more than his brother... guillaume may be hidding lol...

i would prefer to be an ex gf of a prince at least u will be famous and could date heaps more cool guys

do u think these boys would ever date anyone from another country

Closed Thread

Tags
current events, hereditary grand duke guillaume, news