The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 08:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Wait.. is the first one Guillaume as a baby?

Old 09-02-2004, 12:45 AM
Courtier

What sweet pictures! I love the second one, with him on a rocking horse.
-Kara-

Old 09-02-2004, 06:57 AM
Majesty

the one in the horse is just lovely...
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-02-2004, 08:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

How strange is it that we didn't already have some of these new pics in our threads...
Old 09-03-2004, 02:18 AM
Aristocracy

That is a very nifty rocking horse. I have to ask everyone's opinion on this -- let's pretend that by some wild, crazy chance I meet Guillaume and get to talk to him. If I am able to do this without hyperventilating (lol!) should I mention the forum or not? It would be cool too talk about it but also I might look sorta stalker-ish. Ideas? And, if it does happen I will most definitely post every single detail on here.
Old 09-03-2004, 06:48 AM
Courtier

it doesnt sound crazy at all... anything is possible... dont mention the forum.. that would freak him out that you watch and talk about his everything... treat him as an equal.. mabye like someone you are meeting for the first time... guys like that dont like obsessive girls... im sure you will do fine :) anything can happen xox
Old 09-03-2004, 08:19 AM
Majesty

yes, that's true. i don't think he wants to be the hereditary grand duke of luxembourg when you meet him doing another different thing than protocolar activities, he may just like to be guillaume. as bad_barbarella said, treat him as an equal.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-03-2004, 08:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

do NOT mention this forum... guys don't like girls who follow them around. Treat him like a normal person... thats probably how he wants to be treated. If you meet him, you must gush every last detail about it to us!
Old 09-04-2004, 02:05 AM
Aristocracy

Smile

I like the way you guys think - anything is possible. I have a list of people to meet in England so that is a good philosophy. If I do meet him I will definitely treat him like an equal and not mention the forum. We'll see if I mention anything at all considering I will probably be giggling like a crazy fool. If nothing else I'll try to mention I used to play the cello and see how that goes. Violin, cello....very similar. lol, if this happens you will all hear every single detail ranging from the weather to what he was wearing - it will be like a short story.
Old 09-10-2004, 07:25 AM
Courtier

does anyone know who that guy was who came on here who is friends or went to school with the boys... i wonder if that was one of the princes....
Old 09-10-2004, 07:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_barbarella
does anyone know who that guy was who came on here who is friends or went to school with the boys... i wonder if that was one of the princes....
OMG...when? where? who? where did this person post messages? >__< it would be cool if he were one of the prince ^__^ did he have perfect English?
Old 09-10-2004, 09:23 AM
Nobility

Talking

Guillaume attending a tribute to veterans in Luxembourg on Sept. 10.
It's part of festivities for the 60th anniversary of the country's liberation.
A crowd of smiling girls is surrounding Guillaume.

More are at http://www.wort.lu/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Guillaume1.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	40077   Click image for larger version

Name:	Guillaume2.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	40078   Click image for larger version

Name:	guillaume3.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	40079   Click image for larger version

Name:	guillaume4.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	40080  

Old 09-10-2004, 09:41 AM
Commoner

Guillaume's Interests/Responsibilties

Does anyone know which charities, government boards, etc that Guillaume sits on? I have heard that he is honorary President of this and that. Is there anything that he is always involved in? Also, what kind of events does he attend every year--galas, musical concerts? Are there any clubs (dance or otherwise) in Luxembourg where he is often seen?

I am asking this because often when you find out these things, you can find more pics--and that would be great, right?
Old 09-10-2004, 11:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

He is an honarary chairman for the economic board of development in Luxembourg. He is also part of the Kraizenburg(?) foundation. He is going to school in England now, so he isn't usually in Luxembourg. He doesn't seem to be a partygoer- there is only one pic of him in a club. He doesn't attend too many events just because he is a Luxembourg royal, and they don't really do too many things like that. But he does attend some dinners with his parents.
Old 09-11-2004, 02:31 AM
Heir Apparent

is it just me but Guillaume has been piling up on the sweet buns...chubbier i mean...
Old 09-11-2004, 03:12 AM
Nobility

Yes! Guillaume has put on weight, but he looks more mature. That beard was awful, but his weight gain, in my opinion, is not bad. Guillaume looks more comfortable carrying out his duties.
Old 09-11-2004, 03:55 AM
Courtier

He doesnt have a weight problem... hes just becoming more of a man...
Old 09-11-2004, 11:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

He is filling out. Also, I noticed in another thread some Sept 10th photos where Guillaume has amazing posture.
Old 09-12-2004, 04:17 PM
Commoner

Where is the Daivs Cup held--Esch? Is that in France or Luxembourg? When does it occur?
Old 09-12-2004, 06:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think it might be in France but not sure.

Closed Thread

Tags
current events, hereditary grand duke guillaume, news