The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 07:58 PM
Gentry

so still no news of guillaume?.. that's a long time .. can somebody tell me please the next episode of Palace Royal? thanks

Old 03-03-2006, 01:01 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiress Victoria
so still no news of guillaume?.. that's a long time .. can somebody tell me please the next episode of Palace Royal? thanks
Place Royale seems to be a sporadic production of RTL [which is not surprising since we hear so little about the family's activites]. My only suggestion to you would be to keep searching on RTL for new episodes.

Old 03-03-2006, 07:32 AM
Aristocracy

:) The last Place Royale was on the 26th february.
Old 03-03-2006, 08:36 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasiphaé
:) The last Place Royale was on the 26th february.
24th - it's always fridays every two weeks
Old 03-03-2006, 11:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

So then it should air next week. Anyway, I hope the reason why Guillaume is out of the limelight is because he went back to school.
Old 03-04-2006, 06:10 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
So then it should air next week. Anyway, I hope the reason why Guillaume is out of the limelight is because he went back to school.
that or he's been atteneding to the duties of the state.
Old 03-04-2006, 04:12 PM
Gentry

Hello I am new in the forums
I am cuban like Maria Teresa, but I am living in United States now. I thought thi might be i good way to became more familiar with the Royal Forum memebers, specially those participating in this thread. i am a big fan of Luxembourg Royal family.
Old 03-05-2006, 12:12 AM
Gentry

well then legravirginia2006, you are more than welcomeee... haha
Maby the cubanian media lets us know more about the grand duchess news.. I don't know.. because here in argentina the TV, magazines and newspapers are plagued with Maxima's photos everytime she attends important events, gives conferences and obviously when she travels abroad..
Old 03-05-2006, 12:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

There is actually a Spanish speaking population who are LRF fans, I saw a forum once in Spanish. I don't know where they were from exactly, just not Spain. But I must say, there is an inreasing number of North American LRF fans.
Old 03-08-2006, 09:47 PM
Courtier

I am guessing that Guillaume IS indeed in London finishing his education, as per this article says. Since it says "September 2005," this article had to be updated after September...
http://www.gouvernement.lu/dossiers/...ier/index.html

www.one.org
Old 03-08-2006, 11:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathilde1286
I am guessing that Guillaume IS indeed in London finishing his education, as per this article says. Since it says "September 2005," this article had to be updated after September...
http://www.gouvernement.lu/dossiers/...ier/index.html
Thank you for finding the article, Mathilde. Indeed, it is quite recent, talking about his activities in September of 2005. It also states near the top that he is currently studying international politics in London.
This is probably why we haven't seen so much of him lately. :)
Old 03-09-2006, 06:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Its really odd that they didn't even mention Durham.
Old 03-10-2006, 09:10 PM
Gentry

Wow cool pic's of Guillaume, he looks so different, I kinda like him with the glasses too really intellectual looking.
Old 03-10-2006, 10:51 PM
Nobility

I have never seen these pictures before, ever! Thanks for posting them pasiphae. He does look very intellectual looking with glasses.

Guillaume was about 19 when he got his driver's license right?
Old 03-10-2006, 11:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't know if that is Guillaume in the car. Hair styles don't match up. But anyway, I love Guillaume in glasses!
Old 03-10-2006, 11:18 PM
Courtier

Are his eyes dark brown?

www.one.org
Old 03-11-2006, 12:58 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
I don't know if that is Guillaume in the car. Hair styles don't match up. But anyway, I love Guillaume in glasses!
Believe it or not, that is him. The photos are very old- they were taken when he was 18, so that was about six years ago.
Old 03-11-2006, 04:46 AM
Aristocracy

Guillaume looks good with glasses
Old 03-11-2006, 11:27 AM
Aristocracy

he looks smarter with glasses.. thanks for the pics!
Old 03-11-2006, 09:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by suturegeisha
Believe it or not, that is him. The photos are very old- they were taken when he was 18, so that was about six years ago.
But there are other pics of him when he was 18 and he didn't have highlights or that cut. And he isn't one to change his hairstyle frequently.

Tags
current events, hereditary grand duke guillaume, news