The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 10:42 PM
Gentry

I don't think he'd quit this year.. besides he is heir to the throne and it's important for him to finish a career... specially politics or something like that.. nowadays all crown princes have a title.. yet it's still very important his public figure.. he is trying to cope with his studies and puclic apperances.. good for him.. he is still young for graduating

Old 02-22-2006, 02:10 AM
Serene Highness

Lightbulb

When Maria Teresa, Henry and Guillaume were in Bratislava last year, MT gave an interview to Slovak magazine and there she told, that 3 of their 5 children are in outland. Does anyone know, who are these 3 children?

Old 02-22-2006, 02:23 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by mims111
When Maria Teresa, Henry and Guillaume were in Bratislava last year, MT gave an interview to Slovak magazine and there she told, that 3 of their 5 children are in outland. Does anyone know, who are these 3 children?
Outland? What's that?
Do you mean, out of the house? If so, it would be Guillaume, Felix, and Louis.
Old 02-22-2006, 03:01 AM
Serene Highness

Sorry. I meant in other country than in Luxembourg
Old 02-22-2006, 10:02 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by mims111
Sorry. I meant in other country than in Luxembourg
Ah, okay. In that case, it's the same three- Guillaume, Felix, and Louis. :)
Old 02-22-2006, 10:19 AM
Serene Highness

Thank you suturegeisha very, very much :) .
And can anyone now, where are studying all 5 children?
Old 02-22-2006, 11:41 AM
Nobility

pretoriana18

:)somebody knows whatever measures of stature the Principe Guilleume of Luxembourg? thanks
Old 02-22-2006, 05:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Guillaume is at University of Durham, Felix is at Columbia University, Louis is mia because of the baby, and Alex and Sebastien are probably at Lycee Robert Schumann because that is where their older brothers went. And, we think Guillaume is about 5'7" or so, but no one is really sure. We just all know that he is on the short side.
Old 02-22-2006, 11:50 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
Guillaume is at University of Durham, Felix is at Columbia University, Louis is mia because of the baby, and Alex and Sebastien are probably at Lycee Robert Schumann because that is where their older brothers went. And, we think Guillaume is about 5'7" or so, but no one is really sure. We just all know that he is on the short side.
So do you know for sure that Guillaume is presently at Durham?? Have I missed something?

www.one.org
Old 02-23-2006, 05:19 AM
Courtier

perhaps not durham. over at the amadeo thread, something was mentioned by someone, that he was at a press confrence in london where he attended school. i could be wrong.
Old 02-23-2006, 08:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

I know Amedeo is going to school in London, but Guillaume? I haven't heard that. I know Felix went there for a semester.
Old 02-23-2006, 09:40 PM
Gentry

a semester only?.. what for?... wasn't he studying in Columbia university?
Old 02-23-2006, 10:11 PM
Gentry

Hi, thanks for the clarification about Guilluame...I guess I got the graduation year wrong. I hope he does finish school though it must be difficult with his other duties. Was Henri also still in school when he became the Hereditary Grand Duke?

As for Felix, wasn't he at EBS-London? If so, I'm sure Columbia lets students study abroad there for a semester or longer.
Old 02-23-2006, 10:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiress Victoria
a semester only?.. what for?... wasn't he studying in Columbia university?
maybe he went on the student exchange program...they usually last 1-2 semesters
Old 02-23-2006, 10:43 PM
Aristocracy

These are some tricky royals! They seem to switch universities every month!
Old 02-24-2006, 10:11 AM

I think that guillaume should finish university already it will be better for him, he will have more time to deal with his tasks back in luxembourg, and he will not have the university behind him.
Old 02-24-2006, 09:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think Henri was HGD when he was in university. Felix supposedly went to London then Geneva then Columbia. Guillaume should be graduating this year. One of his interests is the interntet, but I doubt he would disclose any info if he found this site. He might just be scared. Besides, his family doesn't tell anything about their private lives. And I think he would contact me. Not because I'm vain, but he would probably be like, "stop stalking me" because I know so much about him. And that info has taken years to find and its not that much. I heard a member of this forum once talked to someone who claimed they were Felix. They wanted to know any info about him that you couldn't find on the web in five minutes. I forget what I told this person, but they never told me if it was really Felix or not. And that is the end of my shpiel.
Old 02-24-2006, 11:00 PM
Courtier

In response to your direct question posted, (which has mysteriously disappeard...), HRH Princess Marie, I think everything will pretty much be the same, until he finds a nice girl and they date seriously. Then, they will be seen attending certain things together..to ease "her" into the position. After that, IMO, they will be full blown event and function attendees. And of course, that "her" will be me! :) hehehehe J/K.

www.one.org
Old 02-24-2006, 11:12 PM

Thank you for the post and i just had a little problem here ok sorry about the disappeard post
Old 02-25-2006, 10:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathilde1286
Wow, gaggle, how much DO you know???
Well, I don't know the families deepest darkest secrets, but I do remember things, especially the things said in this forum. Google-ing them doesn't get too much info. So in comparison to a person who just started becoming interested in this family, I know alot.

Tags
current events, hereditary grand duke guillaume, news