The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 07:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks. I couldn't tell MT and Henri's signatures appart. But I could tell Guillaume's by the g and two l's.

Old 10-18-2005, 09:31 PM
Courtier

True, you have a point. I could not really hear him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditebaby
I just watched the video again. And after listening a little bit closer I picked up a couple of the words he said. And I'd have to agree with you. At one point he was talking about things in Afghanistan and that's one of the times were him being careful of what he says could have sounded as if he were sad.

www.one.org
Old 10-19-2005, 03:10 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
Thanks. I couldn't tell MT and Henri's signatures appart. But I could tell Guillaume's by the g and two l's.
You're welcome. It was a little hard for me to tell at first but then after having to do some cursive myself lately I was able to refocus and look at it. Ironically Maria Teresa's was the easiest for me to figure out since it was the only one with 2 names together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathilde1286
True, you have a point. I could not really hear him.
It's okay I didn't really hear anything in particular the first couple times I listened to him. I just kept trying to remember the tones of his voice rather than the words he said, which caused me to almost fall asleep at one point (I got a little relaxed while listening:o ). Plus if you don't know the language you kind of just ignore the words and pay attention the sound.
Old 10-19-2005, 10:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

Why? DO you think they are boring or something? (jk!)
Old 10-22-2005, 01:57 AM
Courtier

Soothing, maybe?? :)

www.one.org
Old 10-22-2005, 02:27 PM

I posted the new pic of Guillaume in Point De Vue in yahoo groups: Luxembourg Royalty. I tried to post it here, but file was too big.
Old 10-22-2005, 02:58 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosboomer
I posted the new pic of Guillaume in Point De Vue in yahoo groups: Luxembourg Royalty. I tried to post it here, but file was too big.
Thank you! It's a wonderful photo. :)

I own that silly Yahoo group- I reallllly need to update it. *shakes head*
Old 10-22-2005, 11:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Which folder is it in?
Old 10-24-2005, 10:21 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
Why? DO you think they are boring or something? (jk!)
It was before I went to bed and I was listening to his voice and it was soothing I almost fell asleep.
Old 10-27-2005, 03:27 AM
Aristocracy

It's too bad I can't fall asleep listening to that voice right next to me every night. That would definitely help my insomnia.
Old 10-27-2005, 03:32 AM
Courtier

yes, he does have a really soothing voice. one thing i noticed is he's fairly softspoken. but as i said before, it could be due to the factors, nerves, fatigue, jetlag, illness, etc.
Old 10-27-2005, 03:47 AM
Aristocracy

True, you do have a point. But just think if that's the way he talks under those circumstances think of how he would sound when it's just a quiet together moment with him (if you were dating him). It would be very comforting. And my mind's running away with me and I'm starting to think of how it would sound when he has kids and reads them bedtime stories. I could really see him doing that. He seems like the kind of guy who would be very close and hands on with his children.
Old 10-27-2005, 04:07 AM
Courtier

i agree with you; i think he's gonna make a pretty swell dad, and atribute that i think his upbring is responsible for, seeing as his parents were/are quite hands on themselves.
Old 10-27-2005, 04:13 AM
Aristocracy

Defnitely my favorite pics of him are the one's when he's with little kids. You can just tell that he's think of having his own some day. He's going to be an awesome uncle when Luis's little one comes along.
Old 10-27-2005, 04:32 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditebaby
Defnitely my favorite pics of him are the one's when he's with little kids. You can just tell that he's think of having his own some day. He's going to be an awesome uncle when Luis's little one comes along.
yup, those are cute pics, especially the ones in which the little girl's "having issues with flagwaving", hehe and he helps her. awww, how cute. i think they're all going to be swell uncles and alex a wonderful aunt when louis' little one shows up. talk about a spoiled baby.
Old 10-27-2005, 06:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think the reason why we all probably think that he is good with kids stems from the fact that he will basically have to have some one day.
Old 10-27-2005, 07:13 PM
Aristocracy

Yeah he's going to have to have some in the future, but that doesn't automaticly make him a good father. Luckily he tends to get along really well with little kids and has what appears to be a natural gift with them.
Old 10-27-2005, 08:13 PM
Royal Highness

Time for a new thread!

You can find the new thread here
Old 10-27-2005, 08:16 PM
Royal Highness

HGD Guillaume: Current Events 6 (October 2005 - January 2006)

Welcome to the latest thread dedicated to all the latest news of Guillaume.

You can find the previous thread here

Please remember to give credit to your sources when posting articles or photos. Also, the only photos that should be attached directly to the forum are photos that have never been posted here. All other photos should be posted via an image hosting company.

Happy Posting!:)
Old 10-27-2005, 10:52 PM
Courtier

Thanks Gabriella!

In all of the National Day pictures, whenever Guillaume is talking with the kids, he really looks like he enjoys doing so! :)

What is he up to these days? I don't think he's going to school...

www.one.org
Closed Thread

Tags
current events, hereditary grand duke guillaume, news