HGD Guillaume, Current Events 1 to 8: January 2003 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH WOW!! It's been a long time since I've seen him in any current photos. He looks absolutely charming and handsome! I love the facial hair on him...it makes him look handsomly older ;).

Some pics from Guillaume being present at Télévie an organisation collecting money against cancer.:)

Attachments

• 442ea4d3e8748.jpg
    442ea4d3e8748.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 274
  • 442ea492c44c8.jpg
    442ea492c44c8.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 239
  • 442ea496aa850.jpg
    442ea496aa850.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 207
  • 442ea4947dadc.jpg
    442ea4947dadc.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 235
  • 442ea49591ac8.jpg
    442ea49591ac8.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 240
  • 442ea49649dac.jpg
    442ea49649dac.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 223
Maybe if he shaved the beard he would take some years off. I prefer him to look like his age. he looks like a thirty year old guy.

Guillaume

:) Guillaume looks really older now; he looks good. Well he should considering he is a man, a human being growing older in life like everybody else.:p

The lady in the last picture of the current ones Drimal has up, is the host of Palace Royale, so I wonder if she'll this as a piece for an upcoming show. btw, he looks great.

Last edited:
Wow, a lot of people are beginning to like the beard! Maybe Guillaume figured we'd all warm to it after a while. :D He is indeed looking more manly, so he's possibly better able to "carry the beard".

MarleyAllison said:
The lady in the last picture of the current ones Drimal has up, is the host of Palace Royale, so I wonder if she'll this as a piece for an upcoming show. btw, he looks great.

Yes that's right, her name is Cecile Hemmen. Télévie was organized by the channel RTL and they will show for sure some more images in the next Place Royale.

Last year Grand Duke Henri and Prince Felix were participating with their motorbikes on the occasion of the Télévie.:cool: (it was held later in April and therefore in the period around GD Henri's 50th birthday celebrations)

he looks like Italian footballer.. del piero or Gattuso.. maybe I need new glasses :(

ochan said:
he looks like Italian footballer.. del piero or Gattuso.. maybe I need new glasses :(

He does look like a footballer! I don't know what del piero or Gattuso look like, but I think he resembles Jason from the first two seasons of Footballer's Wives. I was opposed to the beard before, but now, somehow, he is pulling it off and looks very hot.:D

And karate? I saw his pictures on karate. or that was his brother?

his brother felix. i too don't think that guillaume's the most atheletic person. he comes off more as an academic.

Felix did karate when he was young. The most in shape Guillaume has probably ever been in was when he was in Sandhurst. Most soldiers there loose weight from all of the training, though.

Thanks for the pics:) ! I think Guillaume's beard look is better when he's not in official fonction, I mean that he seems more relax. I didn't enjoy very much his beard before I saw these pics. :rolleyes: !! It's a fact that he does look much older with it:D !!

Hi! I'm new at the forums.My name is Adriana, and I am from Colombia, South America.

Guillaume looks quite different indeed.But has he gained some weight?

Well obviously he was his fittest when he was at Sandhurst since it has such rigorous training. I think he took it easy afterward and gained some weight but I don't think it was too drastic.

Also is he still going to Durham University or is he doing something else and if so, what?

If he still is in school that could be a reason why he's gained weight. I heard somewhere that people usually gain about 15 pounds while in collage because with a student's busy schedule they don't have time to eat good, healthy meals and end up eating nothing but junk food. Maybe that's what happened to Guillaume.

He is going to university in London now. University is probably the reason why he gained weight, but before Sandhurst he wasn't skinny either.

^ Thanks. Yeah he wasn't the fittest before but we still like him no matter what size.

Hullo folks,

here's a link to RTL's royal special. In the end, Guillaume gives a speech at some charity type function. The whole program is about the Luxie royals (there is some ten minutes about other royals too), so if you have a 27 minutes to spare, go nuts with it.

In the beginning of this there's Guillaume again, meeting some chaps in blue suits with his dad. In the beginning of the clip, there are some three minutes of commercials. From minute 9 on, about Jean. And yes, I have too much spare time.

-Lisa:)

Last edited:
gaggleofcrazypeople said:
He is going to university in London now. University is probably the reason why he gained weight, but before Sandhurst he wasn't skinny either.
He must be at the London School of Economics,right?I think i read it somewhere..It seems he's very intelligent...

I thought it was Prince Amedeo of Belgium who goes to the London School of Economics and Guillaume goes to Durham University (also in England). Or did he transfer schools?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom