HGD Guillaume, Current Events 1 to 8: January 2003 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Amedeo is going to school in London, but Guillaume? I haven't heard that. I know Felix went there for a semester.

Hi, thanks for the clarification about Guilluame...I guess I got the graduation year wrong. I hope he does finish school though it must be difficult with his other duties. Was Henri also still in school when he became the Hereditary Grand Duke?

As for Felix, wasn't he at EBS-London? If so, I'm sure Columbia lets students study abroad there for a semester or longer.

Heiress Victoria said:
a semester only?.. what for?... wasn't he studying in Columbia university?
maybe he went on the student exchange program...they usually last 1-2 semesters

These are some tricky royals! They seem to switch universities every month!:D

I think that guillaume should finish university already it will be better for him, he will have more time to deal with his tasks back in luxembourg, and he will not have the university behind him.

Last edited:
I think Henri was HGD when he was in university. Felix supposedly went to London then Geneva then Columbia. Guillaume should be graduating this year. One of his interests is the interntet, but I doubt he would disclose any info if he found this site. He might just be scared. Besides, his family doesn't tell anything about their private lives. And I think he would contact me. Not because I'm vain, but he would probably be like, "stop stalking me" because I know so much about him. And that info has taken years to find and its not that much. I heard a member of this forum once talked to someone who claimed they were Felix. They wanted to know any info about him that you couldn't find on the web in five minutes. I forget what I told this person, but they never told me if it was really Felix or not. And that is the end of my shpiel.

In response to your direct question posted, (which has mysteriously disappeard...), HRH Princess Marie, I think everything will pretty much be the same, until he finds a nice girl and they date seriously. Then, they will be seen attending certain things together..to ease "her" into the position. After that, IMO, they will be full blown event and function attendees. And of course, that "her" will be me! :) hehehehe J/K.

Last edited:
:D Thank you for the post and i just had a little problem here ok sorry about the disappeard post

Mathilde1286 said:
Wow, gaggle, how much DO you know???

Well, I don't know the families deepest darkest secrets, but I do remember things, especially the things said in this forum. Google-ing them doesn't get too much info. So in comparison to a person who just started becoming interested in this family, I know alot.

so still no news of guillaume?.. that's a long time .. can somebody tell me please the next episode of Palace Royal? thanks

Heiress Victoria said:
so still no news of guillaume?.. that's a long time .. can somebody tell me please the next episode of Palace Royal? thanks

Place Royale seems to be a sporadic production of RTL [which is not surprising since we hear so little about the family's activites]. My only suggestion to you would be to keep searching on RTL for new episodes. ;)

pasiphaé said:
:) The last Place Royale was on the 26th february.

24th - it's always fridays every two weeks

So then it should air next week. Anyway, I hope the reason why Guillaume is out of the limelight is because he went back to school.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
So then it should air next week. Anyway, I hope the reason why Guillaume is out of the limelight is because he went back to school.

that or he's been atteneding to the duties of the state.

Hello I am new in the forums
I am cuban like Maria Teresa, but I am living in United States now. I thought thi might be i good way to became more familiar with the Royal Forum memebers, specially those participating in this thread. i am a big fan of Luxembourg Royal family.

well then legravirginia2006, you are more than welcomeee... haha
Maby the cubanian media lets us know more about the grand duchess news.. I don't know.. because here in argentina the TV, magazines and newspapers are plagued with Maxima's photos everytime she attends important events, gives conferences and obviously when she travels abroad..

There is actually a Spanish speaking population who are LRF fans, I saw a forum once in Spanish. I don't know where they were from exactly, just not Spain. But I must say, there is an inreasing number of North American LRF fans.

Mathilde1286 said:
I am guessing that Guillaume IS indeed in London finishing his education, as per this article says. Since it says "September 2005," this article had to be updated after September...
http://www.gouvernement.lu/dossiers/famille_grand_ducale/heritier/index.html

Thank you for finding the article, Mathilde. Indeed, it is quite recent, talking about his activities in September of 2005. It also states near the top that he is currently studying international politics in London.
This is probably why we haven't seen so much of him lately. :)

Wow cool pic's of Guillaume, he looks so different, I kinda like him with the glasses too really intellectual looking.:D

I have never seen these pictures before, ever! Thanks for posting them pasiphae. He does look very intellectual looking with glasses.

Guillaume was about 19 when he got his driver's license right?

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
I don't know if that is Guillaume in the car. Hair styles don't match up. But anyway, I love Guillaume in glasses!

Believe it or not, that is him. :D The photos are very old- they were taken when he was 18, so that was about six years ago.

he looks smarter with glasses.. thanks for the pics!

suturegeisha said:
Believe it or not, that is him. :D The photos are very old- they were taken when he was 18, so that was about six years ago.

But there are other pics of him when he was 18 and he didn't have highlights or that cut. And he isn't one to change his hairstyle frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom