The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 11:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Well, next to that tan guy Guillaume looks really pale. Some people get so pale that their skin almost appears red due to the fact that you can see their blood vessels(the smaller ones.) I should know, this happens to me every winter.

Old 04-22-2005, 09:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamass
that picture is horrible. is he drunk????
muhahaha he does look slightly intoxicated....you rarely see pictures of him so 'excited' haha who is the guy with him?

Old 04-22-2005, 11:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Its kind of weird that he'd get drunk because on National Day, he'd drink alot and not look intoxicated.
Old 04-23-2005, 01:44 AM
Aristocracy

I love the picture of Guillaume and his dad playing violins. It's so nice that they play music together. I play the cello so maybe one day we can duet! Me and Guillaume or me and my fellow cello player, Felix. Either one would work. :)
Old 04-23-2005, 02:43 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShksprNLov
I love the picture of Guillaume and his dad playing violins. It's so nice that they play music together. I play the cello so maybe one day we can duet! Me and Guillaume or me and my fellow cello player, Felix. Either one would work. :)
Do you need a triangle player? I'm willing to offer my services. Hmm, I'm wonder how often Guillaume plays the violin now. He's probably a bit busy these days.
Old 04-23-2005, 12:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Do you think guillaume still plays the violin? or is it just a hobby? it would be cool if he is real talented at it! ^__^
Old 04-24-2005, 01:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

Hmm... I play the viola, but I'm no good at it. Maybe Guillaume could teach me.
Old 04-24-2005, 01:45 AM
Aristocracy

If anyone of us ever meets him, we should form an orchestra with everyone from the Forums. I think we could be quite good and Guillaume can give us all lessons...I hope he still plays the violin. Or at least that he can still make it sound good when and if he tries to play it.
Old 04-24-2005, 10:13 AM
Heir Apparent

I play the piano...but i haven't practiced in ages...perhaps Guillaume could all give us lessons in music ^___^
Old 04-25-2005, 12:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

Wouldn't he just love that? His worldwide population of fans oogling while he is just trying to teach them music. I bet he can't wait!
Old 04-25-2005, 12:26 AM
Aristocracy

gaggleofcrazypeopleWouldn't he just love that? His worldwide population of fans oogling while he is just trying to teach them music. I bet he can't wait!

That would be good times! I don't think any of us would actually learn anything. We would just sit there, staring and drooling. Also how does one put quotes from other people in a posting? Mine loooks weird...
Old 04-28-2005, 05:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Anyway, when does Guillaume come home from university?
Old 04-30-2005, 04:34 AM
Nobility

Gosh, would he almost be finished at university? I wonder if he has plans to do a Master's degree... Henri did a Master's degree, didn't he? That was when he was at uni with Maria Teresa, I think (correct me if I'm wrong!) :)
Old 04-30-2005, 11:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Guillaume finishes next year. I don't think Henri got his master's, but he does have several honorary degrees.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:53 AM
Aristocracy

Does anyone else think he looks sort of pompous and smug in those photos? He's cute and all, but still.... he looks a bit conceited.
Old 05-03-2005, 08:53 AM
Aristocracy

No, not really. But if I was going to be a Grand Duke and cute someday I would be a little smug too. :)
Old 05-03-2005, 06:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

My Guillaume isn't pompous!
Old 05-03-2005, 10:49 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
My Guillaume isn't pompous!
Lol, gaggle! I don't think he is really pompous, I think he would probably be really nice and not at all conceited. Just in those pictures, he looks smug. And I agree with RoseMary...I would look smug too sometimes if I was as cute as him and a grand duke.
Old 05-04-2005, 03:48 AM
Nobility

Even though I'm sure Guillaume is not conceited in anyway, I wonder if and when someone really irritates him, whether he's tempted to say, "Do you know who I am?!!" I think if I were born royal, I would use that line six or seven times a day and perhaps more on weekends.
Old 05-04-2005, 08:27 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShksprNLov
Does anyone else think he looks sort of pompous and smug in those photos? He's cute and all, but still.... he looks a bit conceited.
Maybe he's shy? I've noticed that some shy people comes across as smug when put in situations they dislike.

Closed Thread

Tags
current events, hereditary grand duke guillaume, news