The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2005, 10:21 AM
Aristocracy

I found most of them in seeger-press and in some luxembourg sites.

Old 03-27-2005, 05:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you CarrieCooldge for the translation and to drimal and pasiphaé for the wonderful photos. I agree with gaggleofcrazypeople; I don't think I have seen some of those photos before.

Old 03-27-2005, 11:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle
Thank you CarrieCooldge for the translation and to drimal and pasiphaé for the wonderful photos. I agree with gaggleofcrazypeople; I don't think I have seen some of those photos before.
Hmmm... maybe we should both go on to some Lux sites.
Old 04-10-2005, 06:12 AM
Commoner

Hi everybody !

Hi everybody !
It's been a while sorry, but my life has changed so much since February !
My son Karl Sebastian Jean Valentin was born on the 14th of february in Berlin, and we now live in Hobscheid with him.
I saw that you are all very interested in our Princes life... Great !
We were at the funeral but I was so tired due to my pregnancy that I could not speak a lot to the family.
Hope you are all all right,
Best wishes,
KARAJAN
Old 04-10-2005, 06:22 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShksprNLov
I like how Guillaume is studying political science. It will give him a good background for when he does become Grand Duke and it shows that he is thinking about his future and about one day being Grand Duke. He didn't choose some random major that won't help him when he's older. He's a smart kid.
many members of royal families (heir to the thrones in particular) tend to study international relations or political science during their university years. Some examples include Prince Felipe of Spain, Prince Albert of Monaco, Prince Rainier of Monaco, Infanta Cristina of Spain, and of course Prince Guillaume. I agree how it's great preparation for life as a future monarch or a member of a royal family, I think it enables them to understand their position better and it allows the public to take them more seriously.
Old 04-13-2005, 08:37 AM
Commoner

Thanks a lot...

Hi everybody...
Thanks for your messages and congrats...
Karl-Sebastian is a fantastic baby...and of course the most beautiful Valentine's present for my husbnad and I.
I've got several news of Henri, but I'm not sure I'm in the good thread !
So, bis bald,
Karajan
Old 04-13-2005, 07:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

What do you know about Henri?
Old 04-18-2005, 11:40 PM
Aristocracy

Thumbs up

I don't know something new on Henri, but I wanted to post this picture.
Attached Images

Old 04-18-2005, 11:43 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasiphaé
I don't know something new on Henri, but I wanted to post this picture.
Great photo! Where is it from? It looks like the same photo shoot from when they had that Royals Portfolio in Vanity Fair.
Old 04-19-2005, 11:45 AM
Heir Apparent

HGD Guillaume, News and Pictures 4 (April - August 2005)

A new thread for news and pictures of Hereditary Grand Duke Guilliaume.

The previous thread can be found here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...3&page=1&pp=20.
Old 04-19-2005, 11:46 AM
Heir Apparent

We're not at 11 pages, so it's time to close this thread on News and Pictures of Guillaume.

A new thread can be found here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...d.php?p=201482.
Old 04-19-2005, 11:53 AM
Aristocracy

Here is another pic from Corbis :
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0000329606-033.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	128129  
Old 04-19-2005, 07:09 PM
Gentry

Anyone can translate this site?
http://www.acel.lu/ezoom/ezoom1103/reel.htm
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0023.jpg
Views:	532
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	128418  
Old 04-19-2005, 10:55 PM
Aristocracy

that picture is horrible. is he drunk????
Old 04-20-2005, 08:25 AM
Aristocracy

If that is the case, we missed our opportunity to have our way with him and fill his head with nonsense:p.
Old 04-20-2005, 09:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Wow! Guillaume is really pale. I think he is the only one who should be using fake tanning.
Old 04-21-2005, 01:45 AM
Courtier

um, i don't think, considering the fact that he goes to university in the north of england, he has had much of a chance at getting any "direct" sunlight. besides, if he were to use fake tanning techniques, he could end up looking as bad as his mother did last summer, and i don't think we want that to happen again.
Old 04-21-2005, 04:46 AM
Heir Presumptive

I don't think he looks pale. I actually think he looks a little sunburnt. Thanks for the photo. I still don't know if it is just the 'pose' or if Guillaume is indeed drunk. Hmm.

Old 04-21-2005, 07:13 AM
Nobility

I don't think we should be encouraging others to resort to fake tanning, considering the health implementations it has.
Old 04-21-2005, 08:25 PM
Aristocracy

the text is a bit long to translate entirely but basically it describes the day the students had. it seems to be something they repeat every year and that year they went to Trier in Germany. it describes the historical places they visited. I don't think Guillaume took part in this, it says he only arrived later to discuss with the ministers about the Europeen Union. they drank aperitive in the porta nigra and people sang some songs to Guillaume (like the national song)

Closed Thread

Tags
current events, hereditary grand duke guillaume, news