HGD Guillaume, Current Events 1 to 8: January 2003 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found most of them in seeger-press and in some luxembourg sites.

Thank you CarrieCooldge for the translation and to drimal and pasiphaé for the wonderful photos. I agree with gaggleofcrazypeople; I don't think I have seen some of those photos before.

Danielle said:
Thank you CarrieCooldge for the translation and to drimal and pasiphaé for the wonderful photos. I agree with gaggleofcrazypeople; I don't think I have seen some of those photos before.

Hmmm... maybe we should both go on to some Lux sites.

Hi everybody !

Hi everybody !
It's been a while sorry, but my life has changed so much since February !
My son Karl Sebastian Jean Valentin was born on the 14th of february in Berlin, and we now live in Hobscheid with him.
I saw that you are all very interested in our Princes life... Great !
We were at the funeral but I was so tired due to my pregnancy that I could not speak a lot to the family.
Hope you are all all right,
Best wishes,
KARAJAN

ShksprNLov said:
I like how Guillaume is studying political science. It will give him a good background for when he does become Grand Duke and it shows that he is thinking about his future and about one day being Grand Duke. He didn't choose some random major that won't help him when he's older. He's a smart kid. :D

many members of royal families (heir to the thrones in particular) tend to study international relations or political science during their university years. Some examples include Prince Felipe of Spain, Prince Albert of Monaco, Prince Rainier of Monaco, Infanta Cristina of Spain, and of course Prince Guillaume. I agree how it's great preparation for life as a future monarch or a member of a royal family, I think it enables them to understand their position better and it allows the public to take them more seriously.

Thanks a lot...

Hi everybody...
Thanks for your messages and congrats...
Karl-Sebastian is a fantastic baby...and of course the most beautiful Valentine's present for my husbnad and I.
I've got several news of Henri, but I'm not sure I'm in the good thread !
So, bis bald,
Karajan

I don't know something new on Henri, but I wanted to post this picture.

Attachments

• uniformguillaume.jpg
    uniformguillaume.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 281
pasiphaé said:
I don't know something new on Henri, but I wanted to post this picture.

Great photo! Where is it from? It looks like the same photo shoot from when they had that Royals Portfolio in Vanity Fair.

Here is another pic from Corbis :

Attachments

• 0000329606-033.jpg
    0000329606-033.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 435
that picture is horrible. is he drunk????

If that is the case, we missed our opportunity to have our way with him and fill his head with nonsense:p.

um, i don't think, considering the fact that he goes to university in the north of england, he has had much of a chance at getting any "direct" sunlight. besides, if he were to use fake tanning techniques, he could end up looking as bad as his mother did last summer, and i don't think we want that to happen again.

I don't think he looks pale. I actually think he looks a little sunburnt. Thanks for the photo. I still don't know if it is just the 'pose' or if Guillaume is indeed drunk. Hmm.

I don't think we should be encouraging others to resort to fake tanning, considering the health implementations it has.

the text is a bit long to translate entirely but basically it describes the day the students had. it seems to be something they repeat every year and that year they went to Trier in Germany. it describes the historical places they visited. I don't think Guillaume took part in this, it says he only arrived later to discuss with the ministers about the Europeen Union. they drank aperitive in the porta nigra and people sang some songs to Guillaume (like the national song)

Well, next to that tan guy Guillaume looks really pale. Some people get so pale that their skin almost appears red due to the fact that you can see their blood vessels(the smaller ones.) I should know, this happens to me every winter.

lamass said:
that picture is horrible. is he drunk????
muhahaha he does look slightly intoxicated....you rarely see pictures of him so 'excited' haha who is the guy with him?

I love the picture of Guillaume and his dad playing violins. It's so nice that they play music together. I play the cello so maybe one day we can duet! Me and Guillaume or me and my fellow cello player, Felix. Either one would work. :)

ShksprNLov said:
I love the picture of Guillaume and his dad playing violins. It's so nice that they play music together. I play the cello so maybe one day we can duet! Me and Guillaume or me and my fellow cello player, Felix. Either one would work. :)

Do you need a triangle player? I'm willing to offer my services. :D Hmm, I'm wonder how often Guillaume plays the violin now. He's probably a bit busy these days.

Do you think guillaume still plays the violin? or is it just a hobby? it would be cool if he is real talented at it! ^__^

If anyone of us ever meets him, we should form an orchestra with everyone from the Forums. I think we could be quite good and Guillaume can give us all lessons...I hope he still plays the violin. Or at least that he can still make it sound good when and if he tries to play it.

I play the piano...but i haven't practiced in ages...perhaps Guillaume could all give us lessons in music ^___^

Wouldn't he just love that? His worldwide population of fans oogling while he is just trying to teach them music. I bet he can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom