HGD Guillaume and HGD Stéphanie, Current Events 3: May 2014 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie looks particularly beautiful in these pictures imo. :flowers: Albeit we don't get a very good look of her.

Thank you all for the photos. Stephanie is very beautiful and we had a long time to see her.

Last edited:
i wonder if stephanie and guillaume are thinking about children yet, or whether they prefer to concentrate on their roles and enjoy being a married couple before trying for children?

Maybe they are thinking already, maybe they are still postponing, maybe they have some fertility problems...There can be various options (chldlessness by choice doesn't come to option in their case).
Sincerely, I expected this particular announcement rather from them then from Carl-Philip and Sofia.

Last edited:
The hereditary gran dukes do not have to worry about "[concentrating] on their roles and [enjoying] being a married couple before trying for children," because they will most likely have maids and nurses taking care of their children. They aren't like the average couple who has to literally care for their own children. Thus, I believe that there must be some other reason why they aren't having children. If I remember correctly, they said that they were going to wait 2 years before having children. They were married in 2012. It's been three years already and there is still no sign of an heir. I hope that they don't end up like their great uncles, the late Boudouin and Fabiola of Belguim! If that's the tragic case, then we are looking at Amelia as the next heir to the throne.

Last edited:
The hereditary gran dukes do not have to worry about "[concentrating] on their roles and [enjoying] being a married couple before trying for children," because they will most likely have maids and nurses taking care of their children.

even though you may have help that is unavailable to the average couple, you can't forget that their responsibilities are probably a lot more than that of the average couple and that children are still a big step and psychologically demanding, they still require attention from their parents even if nannies are available.

i've even read that some royal brides were tested for fertility even before the official announcement of engagement was out, to ensure an heir.

I do wish people would realize that for some couples it is not as simple as wanting to have children, and then simply making it happen. It could be that TRH are one of those couples.:ermm:

In any case they are still in their very early 30's...the youngest of the Royal heir couples. Tomorrow is their 3rd wedding anniversary and at this point they still have time on their side to start a family when they are ready.

But it will be a great day for Luxembourg and for Royal watchers when it finally happens!

Last edited:
Not everyone is blessed with fertility. I have a SIL (Catholic also) who was unable to have children, it's painful when people make comments/ask questions or make assumptions to them about their childless state.

LaRae

Last edited:
No need for concern just yet!
Even if there are fertility problems, nowadays there are so many alternatives available.

Look at Monaco, they managed after a considerable time (5 Years?)
Who cares how pregnancies are achieved, whatever works!

I think they'll be fine.

They may be simply be enjoying being together and not ready to start a family just yet.

While he may have said two years they may have decided to wait a while longer.

Actually, they never categorically stated "two years".. they said they would wait a few years.

And obviously they meant it!;)

No need for concern just yet!
Even if there are fertility problems, nowadays there are so many alternatives available.

Look at Monaco, they managed after a considerable time (5 Years?)
Who cares how pregnancies are achieved, whatever works!

I think they'll be fine.

Albert and Charlene had their twins after being married for 3 years 5 month. She was pregnant just over 2 years of marriage.

Having children a bit later doesn't mean a person has infertility, there are so many other reasons why a couple don't want to have children right away.

Let them enjoy their time as a married couple.They have so much time for children. I think we'll have an announcement when the time is appropriate.

Stephanie seemed/seems to have quite an adjustment to her new life. Possibly it is her temperament, or the sudden death of her mother right before her wedding. they are young. They have the gift of time and the reigning couple is relatively young.

Albert and Charlene had their twins after being married for 3 years 5 month. She was pregnant just over 2 years of marriage.

Having children a bit later doesn't mean a person has infertility, there are so many other reasons why a couple don't want to have children right away.

OH I know, but there were rumors.
But it all was fine in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom